He who hesitates is sometimes saved.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Budweiser really is giving away free beer.

SubjectAuthor
* Budweiser really is giving away free beer.Technobarbarian
+- Budweiser really is giving away free beer.George Anthony
`* Budweiser really is giving away free beer.sticks
 `* Budweiser really is giving away free beer.George Anthony
  `- Budweiser really is giving away free beer.sticks

1
Budweiser really is giving away free beer.

<07d5d836-c85f-43ec-90d5-89167cc3de2an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19525&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19525

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 16:10:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Budweiser really is giving away free beer.
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 23:10 UTC

I got this news too late. I recently purchased a short case of Colorado Cool-aid. For what I drink that should last me at least a year. About the only time I pop open a beer is when I want it to go with Mexican food.

"Bud Light Giving Away Beer for Free to Try to Save July 4 Sales"

"Bud Light announced a new rebate that makes its beers cheaper—and sometimes free—ahead of the upcoming July 4 holiday, as the beer brand still faces declining sales amid boycotts.

On its website, Bud Light debuted a $15 rebate for purchases of a 15-pack of Budweiser, Bud Light, Budweiser Select or Budweiser Select 55. Per the rebate's terms and services, the discount amount will be added to be equal to the purchase price of one 15-pack of the beers mentioned above, up to $15. For eligibility, purchases must be made between June 15 and July 8, the announcement said."

https://www.budlight.com/budlightonusrebate

TB

Re: Budweiser really is giving away free beer.

<u7fui0$1he44$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19528&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19528

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Budweiser really is giving away free beer.
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 19:23:33 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 00:23 UTC

On 6/27/2023 6:10 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> I got this news too late. I recently purchased a short case of Colorado Cool-aid. For what I drink that should last me at least a year. About the only time I pop open a beer is when I want it to go with Mexican food.
>
> "Bud Light Giving Away Beer for Free to Try to Save July 4 Sales"
>
> "Bud Light announced a new rebate that makes its beers cheaper—and sometimes free—ahead of the upcoming July 4 holiday, as the beer brand still faces declining sales amid boycotts.
>
> On its website, Bud Light debuted a $15 rebate for purchases of a 15-pack of Budweiser, Bud Light, Budweiser Select or Budweiser Select 55. Per the rebate's terms and services, the discount amount will be added to be equal to the purchase price of one 15-pack of the beers mentioned above, up to $15. For eligibility, purchases must be made between June 15 and July 8, the announcement said."
>
> https://www.budlight.com/budlightonusrebate
>
> TB

And they haven't learned their lesson yet... at least in Canada, eh?

https://nypost.com/2023/06/27/bud-light-sponsors-toronto-pride-parade-attended-by-naked-men-children-2/
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: Budweiser really is giving away free beer.

<u7g61n$1lqp3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19529&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19529

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 21:31:19 -0500
 by: sticks - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 02:31 UTC

On 6/27/2023 6:10 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> I got this news too late. I recently purchased a short case of Colorado Cool-aid. For what I drink that should last me at least a year. About the only time I pop open a beer is when I want it to go with Mexican food.
>
> "Bud Light Giving Away Beer for Free to Try to Save July 4 Sales"
>
> "Bud Light announced a new rebate that makes its beers cheaper—and sometimes free—ahead of the upcoming July 4 holiday, as the beer brand still faces declining sales amid boycotts.
>
> On its website, Bud Light debuted a $15 rebate for purchases of a 15-pack of Budweiser, Bud Light, Budweiser Select or Budweiser Select 55. Per the rebate's terms and services, the discount amount will be added to be equal to the purchase price of one 15-pack of the beers mentioned above, up to $15. For eligibility, purchases must be made between June 15 and July 8, the announcement said."
>
> https://www.budlight.com/budlightonusrebate
>
> TB

Well, if they're giving it away I might just have to get some for the
shooting range. I'll let the guys know. Makes good videos!

Re: Budweiser really is giving away free beer.

<u7hmnr$1qfv9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19530&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19530

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 11:22:21 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 16:22 UTC

On 6/27/2023 9:31 PM, sticks wrote:
> On 6/27/2023 6:10 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>
>>         I got this news too late. I recently purchased a short case of
>> Colorado Cool-aid. For what I drink that should last me at least a
>> year. About the only time I pop open a beer is when I want it to go
>> with Mexican food.
>>
>> "Bud Light Giving Away Beer for Free to Try to Save July 4 Sales"
>>
>> "Bud Light announced a new rebate that makes its beers cheaper—and
>> sometimes free—ahead of the upcoming July 4 holiday, as the beer brand
>> still faces declining sales amid boycotts.
>>
>> On its website, Bud Light debuted a $15 rebate for purchases of a
>> 15-pack of Budweiser, Bud Light, Budweiser Select or Budweiser Select
>> 55. Per the rebate's terms and services, the discount amount will be
>> added to be equal to the purchase price of one 15-pack of the beers
>> mentioned above, up to $15. For eligibility, purchases must be made
>> between June 15 and July 8, the announcement said."
>>
>> https://www.budlight.com/budlightonusrebate
>>
>> TB
>
> Well, if they're giving it away I might just have to get some for the
> shooting range.  I'll let the guys know.  Makes good videos!

I might buy a few cases, if I can find any around where I am, and sell
them when I pass through Portland. Those people will swallow anything.
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: Budweiser really is giving away free beer.

<u7i0dn$1rfh9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19531&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19531

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:07:35 -0500
 by: sticks - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 19:07 UTC

On 6/28/2023 11:22 AM, George Anthony wrote:
> On 6/27/2023 9:31 PM, sticks wrote:
>> On 6/27/2023 6:10 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> "Bud Light Giving Away Beer for Free to Try to Save July 4 Sales"

>> Well, if they're giving it away I might just have to get some for the
>> shooting range.  I'll let the guys know.  Makes good videos!
>
> I might buy a few cases, if I can find any around where I am, and sell
> them when I pass through Portland. Those people will swallow anything.

And they do so with "pride".

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Budweiser really is giving away free beer.