"Consequences, Schmonsequences, as long as I'm rich." -- "Ali Baba Bunny" [1957, Chuck Jones]

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT? - Three More Trump Wins

SubjectAuthor
* OT? - Three More Trump WinsGeorge Anthony
`* OT? - Three More Trump Winssticks
 `* OT? - Three More Trump WinsGeorge Anthony
  +* OT? - Three More Trump Winsbfh
  |`- OT? - Three More Trump WinsGeorge Anthony
  `- OT? - Three More Trump Winssticks

1
OT? - Three More Trump Wins

<u7mt2v$2j0dn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19544&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19544

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Three More Trump Wins
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 10:41:19 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 15:41 UTC

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-biden-student-loan-debt-handout

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-favor-colorado-graphic-designer-refused-create-same-sex-wedding-websites

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-strikes-affirmative-action-programs-harvard-unc-rcna66770
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: OT? - Three More Trump Wins

<u7n3nu$2jk0s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19546&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19546

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT? - Three More Trump Wins
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 12:34:54 -0500
 by: sticks - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 17:34 UTC

On 6/30/2023 10:41 AM, George Anthony wrote:

> https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-biden-student-loan-debt-handout
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-favor-colorado-graphic-designer-refused-create-same-sex-wedding-websites
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-strikes-affirmative-action-programs-harvard-unc-rcna66770

All three were progressive attempts to ignore the constitution and push
their marxist agenda, and common sense alone should have deemed all
three ridiculous. The democrats are the party of discrimination,
fascist style forced behavior, and racism. Evil all around. It's good
to see some of their poison found illegal and unconstitutional.

Re: OT? - Three More Trump Wins

<u7n416$2jmb7$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19549&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19549

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 12:39:49 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 17:39 UTC

On 6/30/2023 12:34 PM, sticks wrote:
> On 6/30/2023 10:41 AM, George Anthony wrote:
>>
>> https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-biden-student-loan-debt-handout
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-favor-colorado-graphic-designer-refused-create-same-sex-wedding-websites
>>
>> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-strikes-affirmative-action-programs-harvard-unc-rcna66770
>
> All three were progressive attempts to ignore the constitution and push
> their marxist agenda, and common sense alone should have deemed all
> three ridiculous.  The democrats are the party of discrimination,
> fascist style forced behavior, and racism.  Evil all around.  It's good
> to see some of their poison found illegal and unconstitutional.

Now NAGA dimocrats don't have the Supreme Court legislating from the
bench, they only have only three branches of government. The executive,
the legislative and the media.
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: OT? - Three More Trump Wins

<7rFnM.2562$fNr5.1842@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19552&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19552

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:47:31 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 18:47 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> On 6/30/2023 12:34 PM, sticks wrote:
>> On 6/30/2023 10:41 AM, George Anthony wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-biden-student-loan-debt-handout
>>>

>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-favor-colorado-graphic-designer-refused-create-same-sex-wedding-websites
>>>

>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-strikes-affirmative-action-programs-harvard-unc-rcna66770
>>>

>> All three were progressive attempts to ignore the constitution and
>> push their marxist agenda, and common sense alone should have deemed
>> all three ridiculous.  The democrats are the party of
>> discrimination, fascist style forced behavior, and racism.  Evil
>> all around.  It's good to see some of their poison found illegal
>> and unconstitutional.
>

> Now NAGA dimocrats don't have the Supreme Court legislating from the
> bench, they only have only three branches of government. The
> executive, the legislative and the media.

Hold off on counting your chickens. I allege that right now they're
planning how to pack the SC with a few dozen dumbasses in a
significant passage of time. The SC won't be equitable and unbiased
until it consists of a supermajority of loyal liberals.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Three More Trump Wins

<u7nf77$2ksp3$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19556&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19556

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 15:50:46 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 20:50 UTC

On 6/30/2023 1:47 PM, bfh wrote:
> George Anthony wrote:

>>> All three were progressive attempts to ignore the constitution and
>>> push their marxist agenda, and common sense alone should have deemed
>>> all three ridiculous.  The democrats are the party of
>>> discrimination, fascist style forced behavior, and racism.  Evil all
>>> around.  It's good to see some of their poison found illegal and
>>> unconstitutional.
>>

>> Now NAGA dimocrats don't have the Supreme Court legislating from the
>> bench, they only have only three branches of government. The
>> executive, the legislative and the media.
>
> Hold off on counting your chickens. I allege that right now they're
> planning how to pack the SC with a few dozen dumbasses in a significant
> passage of time. The SC won't be equitable and unbiased until it
> consists of a supermajority of loyal liberals.

They do have a habit of changing the rules to fit their version of the
game. If they would all just follow the Constitution rather than their
political biases...
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: OT? - Three More Trump Wins

<u7ng7t$2l1ts$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19557&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19557

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 16:08:11 -0500
 by: sticks - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 21:08 UTC

On 6/30/2023 12:39 PM, George Anthony wrote:
> On 6/30/2023 12:34 PM, sticks wrote:
>> On 6/30/2023 10:41 AM, George Anthony wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-biden-student-loan-debt-handout
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-favor-colorado-graphic-designer-refused-create-same-sex-wedding-websites
>>>
>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-strikes-affirmative-action-programs-harvard-unc-rcna66770
>>
>> All three were progressive attempts to ignore the constitution and
>> push their marxist agenda, and common sense alone should have deemed
>> all three ridiculous.  The democrats are the party of discrimination,
>> fascist style forced behavior, and racism.  Evil all around.  It's
>> good to see some of their poison found illegal and unconstitutional.
>

> Now NAGA dimocrats don't have the Supreme Court legislating from the
> bench, they only have only three branches of government. The executive,
> the legislative and the media.

What is still disturbing is the fact there there is 3 progressive,
leftist women on this court that almost never do their job and somehow
find a way to work around the constitution. They want to be
legislators, but ended up judges. Comparing the Thomas concurring
opinion in the affirmative action cases to the dissent from the left is
eye opening. They are basically saying it is OK to consider race,
specifically against white and Asian peoples, in this situation even
though it is against everything in our constitution.

It will always be this way, as that's just how the left rolls. Still, I
am glad the conservative justices don't do this. I do get a little
disappointed when they are too scared to do their job at times, like
what Roberts did with Obama Care, but that too, will always be a
problem. They have a heavy burden to bear, unfortunately. More so
these days as the corrupt AG has refused to provide them proper
protection, even after real threats against them and their families.
Never though, do you see conservative justice in their rulings go
against the constitution for a "cause" they would prefer. Conservatives
have principles, Liberals have goals.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT? - Three More Trump Wins