From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Getting it from Both Sides
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 12:36:45 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 17:36 UTC

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/anheuser-busch-responds-dylan-mulvaney-lashes-out-beer-can-controversy

If the right one don't get you then the left one will" - Tennessee Ernie
Ford
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: OT? - Getting it from Both Sides

<tgFnM.8022$Bq67.736@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19550&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19550

Subject: Re: OT? - Getting it from Both Sides
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:36:08 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 18:36 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/anheuser-busch-responds-dylan-mulvaney-lashes-out-beer-can-controversy
>

> If the right one don't get you then the left one will" - Tennessee
> Ernie Ford

Yep. The AB folks really nailed that woke virtue-signaling
advertising/marketing idea. Now they've got incoming DEI HEI rounds, too.
LOL!
At the end of the day going forward, you reckon they'll be podnering
up with any more "influencers" in the passage of time?
HawHawHaw!

I'm just glad I don't drink Bud Light. If I did, I'd be on the horns
of a dilemma, and wouldn't know whether to drink it or shoot it.
However comma being the agnostic moderate that I am on this issue, if
I literally liked the stuff, maybe I'd just drink half of it and shoot
the other half on my dirtpile.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Getting it from Both Sides

<u7nf33$2ksp3$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19555&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19555

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 15:48:34 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 20:48 UTC

On 6/30/2023 1:36 PM, bfh wrote:
> George Anthony wrote:
>> https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/anheuser-busch-responds-dylan-mulvaney-lashes-out-beer-can-controversy
>>
>> If the right one don't get you then the left one will" - Tennessee
>> Ernie Ford
>
> Yep. The AB folks really nailed that woke virtue-signaling
> advertising/marketing idea. Now they've got incoming DEI HEI rounds, too.
> LOL!
> At the end of the day going forward, you reckon they'll be podnering up
> with any more "influencers" in the passage of time?
> HawHawHaw!
>
> I'm just glad I don't drink Bud Light. If I did, I'd be on the horns of
> a dilemma, and wouldn't know whether to drink it or shoot it. However
> comma being the agnostic moderate that I am on this issue, if I
> literally liked the stuff, maybe I'd just drink half of it and shoot the
> other half on my dirtpile.

No dilemma for me. I don't drink any "lite" beer. I only drink manly man
real beer not alcoholic water.
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT? - Getting it from Both Sides