From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - But it's "not" for the Children
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 12:39:37 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 17:39 UTC

Hypocrite.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-slammed-report-reveals-grandchildren-aides-instructed-say-monsters
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: OT? - But it's "not" for the Children

<03810159-2965-4ee3-a292-9394ec13fd4dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19570&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19570

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 12:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT? - But it's "not" for the Children
From: bobcaprel@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 19:16 UTC

On Sunday, July 2, 2023 at 10:39:39 AM UTC-7, George Anthony wrote:
> Hypocrite.
>

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-slammed-report-reveals-grandchildren-aides-instructed-say-monsters

Let me see if anybody gives a rats ass, nope nobody perhaps Stick in the mud will once the elevator reaches the top floor

Re: OT? - But it's "not" for the Children

<u7sp75$3dqou$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19574&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19574

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 16:12:02 -0500
 by: sticks - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 21:12 UTC

On 7/2/2023 12:39 PM, George Anthony wrote:
> Hypocrite.

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-slammed-report-reveals-grandchildren-aides-instructed-say-monsters

I really don't understand why they do this, other than what the far
right New York Times is quoted as saying, "the family dispute is rooted
in "money, corrosive politics and what it means to have the Biden
birthright.""

It's been proven by DNA analysis in the courts it is his grandchild. He
does seem to have a personal affection towards children. I guess you
have to be in the family to understand why they think this stance helps
them. I certainly don't, nor do I think most people do. Everyone knows
it's his grandchild, and he's probably pissing off even liberals doing
this, but still they refuse to acknowledge the poor child. The points
they would make for honesty in acknowledging the child would seem to me
to outweigh any worries about her mom's place in the workforce.
Hunter's past appears to be far worse than the mothers.

I really don't know what to think of this mess, other than I would hope
that somehow the child's mother does a good job of raising her and she
overcomes any emotional issues involved with having the paternal side of
family reject you. Maybe when he's no longer POTUS they can start some
kind of relationship. I certainly hope so!

Re: OT? - But it's "not" for the Children

<u7t3ij$3eudr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19577&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19577

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 19:08:52 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 00:08 UTC

On 7/2/2023 4:12 PM, sticks wrote:
> On 7/2/2023 12:39 PM, George Anthony wrote:
>> Hypocrite.
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-slammed-report-reveals-grandchildren-aides-instructed-say-monsters
>
> I really don't understand why they do this, other than what the far
> right New York Times is quoted as saying, "the family dispute is rooted
> in "money, corrosive politics and what it means to have the Biden
> birthright.""
>
> It's been proven by DNA analysis in the courts it is his grandchild.  He
> does seem to have a personal affection towards children.  I guess you
> have to be in the family to understand why they think this stance helps
> them.  I certainly don't, nor do I think most people do.  Everyone knows
> it's his grandchild, and he's probably pissing off even liberals doing
> this, but still they refuse to acknowledge the poor child.  The points
> they would make for honesty in acknowledging the child would seem to me
> to outweigh any worries about her mom's place in the workforce. Hunter's
> past appears to be far worse than the mothers.
>
> I really don't know what to think of this mess, other than I would hope
> that somehow the child's mother does a good job of raising her and she
> overcomes any emotional issues involved with having the paternal side of
> family reject you.  Maybe when he's no longer POTUS they can start some
> kind of relationship.  I certainly hope so!

Being rejected by that family is a plus.
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: OT? - But it's "not" for the Children

<u7t867$3fcs1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19580&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19580

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 20:27:36 -0500
 by: sticks - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 01:27 UTC

On 7/2/2023 7:08 PM, George Anthony wrote:
> On 7/2/2023 4:12 PM, sticks wrote:
>> On 7/2/2023 12:39 PM, George Anthony wrote:
>>> Hypocrite.
>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-slammed-report-reveals-grandchildren-aides-instructed-say-monsters
>>
>> I really don't understand why they do this, other than what the far
>> right New York Times is quoted as saying, "the family dispute is
>> rooted in "money, corrosive politics and what it means to have the
>> Biden birthright.""
>>
>> It's been proven by DNA analysis in the courts it is his grandchild.
>> He does seem to have a personal affection towards children.  I guess
>> you have to be in the family to understand why they think this stance
>> helps them.  I certainly don't, nor do I think most people do.
>> Everyone knows it's his grandchild, and he's probably pissing off even
>> liberals doing this, but still they refuse to acknowledge the poor
>> child.  The points they would make for honesty in acknowledging the
>> child would seem to me to outweigh any worries about her mom's place
>> in the workforce. Hunter's past appears to be far worse than the mothers.
>>
>> I really don't know what to think of this mess, other than I would
>> hope that somehow the child's mother does a good job of raising her
>> and she overcomes any emotional issues involved with having the
>> paternal side of family reject you.  Maybe when he's no longer POTUS
>> they can start some kind of relationship.  I certainly hope so!
>
> Being rejected by that family is a plus.

Most people would acknowledge there is some dysfunction, the media not
so much. However, any child who can grow up with the asset of your
Grandfather having been the President of the United States has an
obvious advantage compared to others. It appears it will be up to her
mother to make sure she overcomes all this silliness.

Re: OT? - But it's "not" for the Children

<S2soM.16413$Bq67.10671@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19587&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19587

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 00:23:14 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 04:23 UTC

sticks wrote:
> On 7/2/2023 7:08 PM, George Anthony wrote:

>>> I really don't understand why they do this, other than what the far
>>> right New York Times is quoted as saying, "the family dispute is
>>> rooted in "money, corrosive politics and what it means to have the
>>> Biden birthright.""
>>>
>>> It's been proven by DNA analysis in the courts it is his
>>> grandchild. He does seem to have a personal affection towards
>>> children.  I guess you have to be in the family to understand why
>>> they think this stance helps them.  I certainly don't, nor do I
>>> think most people do. Everyone knows it's his grandchild, and he's
>>> probably pissing off even liberals doing this, but still they
>>> refuse to acknowledge the poor child.  The points they would make
>>> for honesty in acknowledging the child would seem to me to outweigh
>>> any worries about her mom's place in the workforce. Hunter's past
>>> appears to be far worse than the mothers.
>>>
>>> I really don't know what to think of this mess, other than I would
>>> hope that somehow the child's mother does a good job of raising her
>>> and she overcomes any emotional issues involved with having the
>>> paternal side of family reject you.  Maybe when he's no longer
>>> POTUS they can start some kind of relationship.  I certainly hope so!
>>
>> Being rejected by that family is a plus.
>
> Most people would acknowledge there is some dysfunction, the media not
> so much.  However, any child who can grow up with the asset of your
> Grandfather having been the President of the United States has an
> obvious advantage compared to others.  It appears it will be up to her
> mother to make sure she overcomes all this silliness.

On the upside, as she boldly goes into the future, maybe she can use
it to get into Hahvahd.

--
bill

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT? - But it's "not" for the Children