From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT As France Burns
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 23:11:13 -0500
 by: sticks - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 04:11 UTC

The left has found a way to blame Republicans for something else.
Peppermint Patty lies in front of the camera as well as she did from the
WH press briefings. What a piece of work these people are!

<https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kevin-tober/2023/07/02/jen-psaki-claims-gop-recruiting-muslims-go-after-trans-people>

Re: OT As France Burns

<u7v4m3$3p2c7$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19589&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19589

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT As France Burns
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 13:40:06 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 18:40 UTC

On 7/2/2023 11:11 PM, sticks wrote:
> The left has found a way to blame Republicans for something else.
> Peppermint Patty lies in front of the camera as well as she did from the
> WH press briefings.  What a piece of work these people are!
>
> <https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kevin-tober/2023/07/02/jen-psaki-claims-gop-recruiting-muslims-go-after-trans-people>

The NAGA dimocrats plan, although evil as it is, is working. Destroy the
public education system and control the media then people are too
ignorant to know when they are being used as pawns. Keep them ignorant
and poor and they will vote for the assholes who promise them free stuff.

--
NAGA Dimocrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: OT As France Burns

<7ce1aa10-ae6c-4715-9535-f1f474508a66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19593&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19593

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 20:34:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: filmbydon@gmail.com (film...@gmail.com)
 by: film...@gmail.com - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 03:34 UTC

On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 11:40:06 AM UTC-7, George Anthony wrote:
> On 7/2/2023 11:11 PM, sticks wrote:
> > The left has found a way to blame Republicans for something else.
> > Peppermint Patty lies in front of the camera as well as she did from the
> > WH press briefings. What a piece of work these people are!
> >
> > <https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kevin-tober/2023/07/02/jen-psaki-claims-gop-recruiting-muslims-go-after-trans-people>
> The NAGA dimocrats plan, although evil as it is, is working. Destroy the
> public education system and control the media then people are too
> ignorant to know when they are being used as pawns. Keep them ignorant
> and poor and they will vote for the assholes who promise them free stuff.
>
> --
> NAGA Dimocrats are destroying the United States of America.

Speaking of "Free Stuff", down in Santa Margarita, the 4th of July Parade starts about 10am tomorrow... Flags will be flying, and the neighbors will all turn out to see, & be seen... It's just another 21st Century vision of Norman Rockwell, from a California town, of under 2000 souls... The parade ends up at the park, where the Lions Club hands out Free Hot Dogs, to the crowd! Is this a great country, or what?

Minnie the Moocher Jr.

Re: OT As France Burns

<ZrNoM.1503$eGef.1167@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19594&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19594

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 00:43:36 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 04:43 UTC

film...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 11:40:06 AM UTC-7, George Anthony
> wrote:
>> On 7/2/2023 11:11 PM, sticks wrote:
>>> The left has found a way to blame Republicans for something
>>> else. Peppermint Patty lies in front of the camera as well as
>>> she did from the WH press briefings. What a piece of work
>>> these people are!
>>>
>>> <https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kevin-tober/2023/07/02/jen-psaki-claims-gop-recruiting-muslims-go-after-trans-people>

The NAGA dimocrats plan, although evil as it is, is working. Destroy the
>> public education system and control the media then people are
>> too ignorant to know when they are being used as pawns. Keep them
>> ignorant and poor and they will vote for the assholes who promise
>> them free stuff.
>>
>> -- NAGA Dimocrats are destroying the United States of America.
>
> Speaking of "Free Stuff", down in Santa Margarita, the 4th of
> July Parade starts about 10am tomorrow... Flags will be flying,
> and the neighbors will all turn out to see, & be seen... It's
> just another 21st Century vision of Norman Rockwell, from a
> California town, of under 2000 souls... The parade ends up at the
> park, where the Lions Club hands out Free Hot Dogs, to the
> crowd! Is this a great country, or what?

Gonna be any free Bud Light?

--
bill

Re: OT As France Burns

<u815u4$3rtf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19595&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19595

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 08:13:40 -0500
 by: sticks - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 13:13 UTC

On 7/3/2023 11:43 PM, bfh wrote:
> film...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 11:40:06 AM UTC-7, George Anthony
>> wrote:

> The NAGA dimocrats plan, although evil as it is, is working. Destroy the
>>> public education system and control the media then people are
>>> too ignorant to know when they are being used as pawns. Keep them
>>> ignorant and poor and they will vote for the assholes who promise
>>> them free stuff.
>>>
>>> -- NAGA Dimocrats are destroying the United States of America.
>>
>> Speaking of "Free Stuff",  down in Santa Margarita,  the 4th of
>> July Parade starts about 10am tomorrow...  Flags will be flying,
>> and the neighbors will all turn out to see,  & be seen...   It's
>> just another 21st Century vision of Norman Rockwell, from a
>> California town,  of under 2000 souls...  The parade ends up at the
>> park,   where the Lions Club hands out Free Hot Dogs,  to the
>> crowd!  Is this a great country,  or what?
>
> Gonna be any free Bud Light?

Make sure you're at the right parade, too. The Hot Dogs at the Lions
Club event should be good, but if you end up at an Alphabet People
Parade by mistake, all the Weiners taste like shit.

Re: OT As France Burns

<u81ali$4cqg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19596&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19596

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 14:34:26 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:tTVwAEzd/xiVUjw3FGPekUB+xEM=
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 14:34 UTC

film...@gmail.com <filmbydon@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, July 3, 2023 at 11:40:06 AM UTC-7, George Anthony wrote:
>> On 7/2/2023 11:11 PM, sticks wrote:
>>> The left has found a way to blame Republicans for something else.
>>> Peppermint Patty lies in front of the camera as well as she did from the
>>> WH press briefings. What a piece of work these people are!
>>>
>>> <https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kevin-tober/2023/07/02/jen-psaki-claims-gop-recruiting-muslims-go-after-trans-people>
>> The NAGA dimocrats plan, although evil as it is, is working. Destroy the
>> public education system and control the media then people are too
>> ignorant to know when they are being used as pawns. Keep them ignorant
>> and poor and they will vote for the assholes who promise them free stuff.
>>
>> --
>> NAGA Dimocrats are destroying the United States of America.
>
> Speaking of "Free Stuff", down in Santa Margarita, the 4th of July
> Parade starts about 10am tomorrow... Flags will be flying, and the
> neighbors will all turn out to see, & be seen... It's just another
> 21st Century vision of Norman Rockwell, from a California town, of under
> 2000 souls... The parade ends up at the park, where the Lions Club
> hands out Free Hot Dogs, to the crowd! Is this a great country, or what?
>
> Minnie the Moocher Jr.

Well, Minnie, it’s good to know there are still some patriotic Americans
living in California.

--
Biden has no idea what he’s doing but he’s really good at it.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT As France Burns