From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT?- One More Win for the Donald
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 18:17:31 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 23:17 UTC

"...the United States Government seems to have assumed a role similar to
an Orwellian ‘Ministry of Truth...’"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-likely-violated-first-amendment-covid-19-pandemic-federal-judge-says
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: OT?- One More Win for the Donald

<kq2pM.35167$65y6.11317@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19603&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19603

Subject: Re: OT?- One More Win for the Donald
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 20:02:23 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 00:02 UTC

George Anthony wrote:

> "...the United States Government seems to have assumed a role similar
> to an Orwellian ‘Ministry of Truth...’"
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-likely-violated-first-amendment-covid-19-pandemic-federal-judge-says

Hey. What is wrong with you? The Democrat (dumbass) viewpoint is The
True Viewpoint. The Democrat science is The True Science. Any other
viewpoint or science is MAGA extremist misinformation, disinformation,
self-serving weaponized partisan political bullshit, kabuki theater,
and an existential Threat to Democracy as we know it. If we are to
survive as The Leader of the Free World and as a viable nation where
DEI and freedom reigns, we Must allow Democrats to control what is
disseminated by Social Media and its expert influencers. It's
literally just commonsense, man. Do you get it now? Huh? Do you?

--
bill

Re: OT?- One More Win for the Donald

<u82gtn$cd4h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19605&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19605

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 01:27:19 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:S3V4ByFXrHMJLN7xdVDfGOAyl7c=
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 01:27 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> George Anthony wrote:
>>

>> "...the United States Government seems to have assumed a role similar
>> to an Orwellian ‘Ministry of Truth...’"
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-likely-violated-first-amendment-covid-19-pandemic-federal-judge-says
>>

> Hey. What is wrong with you? The Democrat (dumbass) viewpoint is The
> True Viewpoint. The Democrat science is The True Science. Any other
> viewpoint or science is MAGA extremist misinformation, disinformation,
> self-serving weaponized partisan political bullshit, kabuki theater,
> and an existential Threat to Democracy as we know it. If we are to
> survive as The Leader of the Free World and as a viable nation where
> DEI and freedom reigns, we Must allow Democrats to control what is
> disseminated by Social Media and its expert influencers. It's
> literally just commonsense, man. Do you get it now? Huh? Do you?

No and I hope I never do.

--
Biden has no idea what he’s doing but he’s really good at it.

Re: OT?- One More Win for the Donald

<Sl4pM.36148$edN3.16906@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19607&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19607

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 22:14:10 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 02:14 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
>> George Anthony wrote:
>>>

>>> "...the United States Government seems to have assumed a role similar
>>> to an Orwellian ‘Ministry of Truth...’"
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-likely-violated-first-amendment-covid-19-pandemic-federal-judge-says
>>>

>> Hey. What is wrong with you? The Democrat (dumbass) viewpoint is The
>> True Viewpoint. The Democrat science is The True Science. Any other
>> viewpoint or science is MAGA extremist misinformation, disinformation,
>> self-serving weaponized partisan political bullshit, kabuki theater,
>> and an existential Threat to Democracy as we know it. If we are to
>> survive as The Leader of the Free World and as a viable nation where
>> DEI and freedom reigns, we Must allow Democrats to control what is
>> disseminated by Social Media and its expert influencers. It's
>> literally just commonsense, man. Do you get it now? Huh? Do you?
>>

> No and I hope I never do.

damn. You're a real hard case.

--
bill

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT?- One More Win for the Donald