A man who keeps stealing mopeds is an obvious cycle-path.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Oregon Parks and Recreation launches same-day camping reservations along the coast

SubjectAuthor
* Oregon Parks and Recreation launches same-day camping reservationsTechnobarbarian
`- Oregon Parks and Recreation launches same-day campingGeorge Anthony

1
Oregon Parks and Recreation launches same-day camping reservations along the coast

<2c4a49f7-dc89-4712-8671-12ca9ccb9394n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19617&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19617

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 07:31:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Oregon Parks and Recreation launches same-day camping reservations
along the coast
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 14:31 UTC

"SALEM, Ore. — Oregon Parks and Recreation have rolled out a pilot program allowing campers to reserve camping spots along the Oregon Coast the same day. Previously, online reservations could be made 24 hours or more in advance of their arrival.

“Same-day reservations at the coast give those traveling the peace of mind that there is a place ready for them when they arrive,” said Coastal Region Director Dennis Comfort.

Officials say the Oregon Coast is the busiest region with an estimated 1.9 million camper nights reserved each year across 17 campgrounds.

Tent and RV campers can make same-day reservations online until 11:59 p.m. on the day they arrive at the coast by visiting https://oregonstateparks.reserveamerica.com. Cabin and Yurt reservations must be made by 6 p.m. the day of arrival due to staffing required to assist with keys or codes."

https://katu.com/news/local/oregon-parks-and-recreation-launches-same-day-camping-reservations-along-the-coast

TB

Re: Oregon Parks and Recreation launches same-day camping reservations along the coast

<u86n22$vlh3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19619&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19619

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Oregon Parks and Recreation launches same-day camping
reservations along the coast
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 10:36:34 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Thu, 6 Jul 2023 15:36 UTC

On 7/6/2023 9:31 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "SALEM, Ore. — Oregon Parks and Recreation have rolled out a pilot program allowing campers to reserve camping spots along the Oregon Coast the same day. Previously, online reservations could be made 24 hours or more in advance of their arrival.
>
> “Same-day reservations at the coast give those traveling the peace of mind that there is a place ready for them when they arrive,” said Coastal Region Director Dennis Comfort.
>
> Officials say the Oregon Coast is the busiest region with an estimated 1.9 million camper nights reserved each year across 17 campgrounds.
>
> Tent and RV campers can make same-day reservations online until 11:59 p.m. on the day they arrive at the coast by visiting https://oregonstateparks.reserveamerica.com. Cabin and Yurt reservations must be made by 6 p.m. the day of arrival due to staffing required to assist with keys or codes."
>
> https://katu.com/news/local/oregon-parks-and-recreation-launches-same-day-camping-reservations-along-the-coast
>
> TB

Mighty decent of them. I can use the "same day" reservation. Not sure
exactly which day(s) I'll be in the area. Plus, I don't know how long it
will take me to toss out empty Lone Star beer cans and distribute full
Bud Lite cans as I pass through Portland. I'm sure the huge demand for
Bud Lite will hold me up for longer than I'd like. I figure I should
make enough to pay for my fuel though, so it may be worth the delay.
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Oregon Parks and Recreation launches same-day camping reservations along the coast