Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 05:07:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: lovable Nazi curmudgeon judge warns jew country of jews
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 12:07 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJbhGqVXurM

Col Macgregor Reacts: Erdogan says Israeli bombardment of Gaza amounts to “mental illness”

https://www.politico.eu/article/turkey-recep-tayyip-erdogan-israel-hamas-war-freedom-fighters/

"Israel is committing atrocities against civilians as it steps up its military operations in Gaza, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said in an explosive broadside that appeared to pull him away from earlier ambitions of acting as a mediator in the crisis.

“We had plans to travel to Israel. It has been cancelled — we will not go,” he said in a speech to governing AK Party lawmakers on Wednesday. “I invite all other countries with reason and conscience to put pressure on the … government to return the state of Israel to sanity,” he added, claiming “crimes against humanity” are now being committed against ordinary Palestinians.

At the same time, in a major break with NATO allies, Erdoğan insisted that Palestinian militant group Hamas “is not a terrorist organization, but a group of freedom and mujahideen [warriors] who are striving to protect their lands and their citizens.”

jews ensured their deletion by antagonizing young American Christians.

For a jew-free world.

interests / alt.usage.english / lovable Nazi curmudgeon judge warns jew country of jews