From: ganthony@gmail.net (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - More Liberal Politician Stupidity
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 15:36:56 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 20:36 UTC

Of course they want to blame the oil companies. Each and every day these
people prove they are into "green" policies for the money and the dumb
ass liberal voters continue to fall for this farce. Meanwhile, the
average Joe Consumer pays for their greed.

You can bet I'll be filling up with "cheap" Oregon gasoline before I
cross the border into Washington. I wish I would have enough to get to
Idaho when I leave. Unfortunately, I will likely have to pay some of
that liberal insanity tax in Washington. I do hope to make enough on my
Bud Lite sales in Portland to offset most of it.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/washington-states-nation-leading-gasoline-prices-should-serve-warning
--
NAGA Democrats are destroying the United States of America.

Re: OT? - More Liberal Politician Stupidity

<sa_qM.128657$edH5.57413@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19665&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19665

Subject: Re: OT? - More Liberal Politician Stupidity
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 16:50:32 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 20:50 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> Of course they want to blame the oil companies. Each and every day
> these people prove they are into "green" policies for the money and
> the dumb ass liberal voters continue to fall for this farce.
> Meanwhile, the average Joe Consumer pays for their greed.
>
> You can bet I'll be filling up with "cheap" Oregon gasoline before I
> cross the border into Washington. I wish I would have enough to get to
> Idaho when I leave. Unfortunately, I will likely have to pay some of
> that liberal insanity tax in Washington. I do hope to make enough on
> my Bud Lite sales in Portland to offset most of it.

No problem. You can make up the rest with savings on potatoes.

> https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/washington-states-nation-leading-gasoline-prices-should-serve-warning

--
bill

Re: OT? - More Liberal Politician Stupidity

<u8jp7q$2uhk2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=19672&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#19672

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:33:30 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:KMeArM8cogwRGTsDIBOKrSwq6tI=
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:33 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> George Anthony wrote:
>> Of course they want to blame the oil companies. Each and every day
>> these people prove they are into "green" policies for the money and
>> the dumb ass liberal voters continue to fall for this farce.
>> Meanwhile, the average Joe Consumer pays for their greed.
>>
>> You can bet I'll be filling up with "cheap" Oregon gasoline before I
>> cross the border into Washington. I wish I would have enough to get to
>> Idaho when I leave. Unfortunately, I will likely have to pay some of
>> that liberal insanity tax in Washington. I do hope to make enough on
>> my Bud Lite sales in Portland to offset most of it.
>
> No problem. You can make up the rest with savings on potatoes.
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/washington-states-nation-leading-gasoline-prices-should-serve-warning

That would take a lot of potatoes. But maybe I could convert them to vodka.

--
Biden has no idea what he’s doing but he’s really good at it.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - More Liberal Politician Stupidity