Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 03:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: clueless white guy warns Hamas "10 feet tall shit ben operatives will
get you"
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 10:50 UTC

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/11/01/hamas-official-we-will-repeat-the-october-7-attack-time-and-again-n4923514

"It wasn't clear from the clip MEMRI posted, but I presume that Hamad was speaking from the relative safety of Doha or Beirut. The skill and determination of Israel's Mossad is why Hamad's safety is only relative. It might take weeks, months, or years, but there is no doubt in my mind that Israeli intelligence officers will eliminate every Hamas official — whether they're hiding out in a well-stocked tunnel dug below a Gaza residential apartment building or enjoying the good life in a Qatar luxury suite

some shitty white guys seem to buy into the notion jew warriors. AS long as they were fighting third world armies the jews were winning - but not anymore. The Arabs will soon overtake jew motherfuckers in weapons technology..

All the evidence of the nature of Jews suggests they MUST have made Matzoh from the blood of Gentile children.

interests / alt.usage.english / clueless white guy warns Hamas "10 feet tall shit ben operatives will get you"