Envy is a pain of mind that successful men cause their neighbors. -- Onasander

interests / alt.usage.english / What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?

SubjectAuthor
* What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?Dingbat
+- Re: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?S K
`* Re: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?Jerry Friedman
 +- Re: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?bozo de niro
 `* Re: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?Dingbat
  `- Re: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?S K

1
What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?

<98b09c53-06f0-4959-b0ef-7d13d3932552n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=198835&group=alt.usage.english#198835

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 18:56:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?
From: ranjit_mathews@yahoo.com (Dingbat)
 by: Dingbat - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 02:56 UTC

Israeli state broadcaster accused of publishing genocidal song

The lyrics reference the ongoing Israeli assault in the Gaza Strip and talk of the Israeli army crossing into the besieged enclave to "annihilate the swastika-bearers". "In another year there will be nothing there. And we will safely return to our homes," the children sing. "Within a year we will annihilate everyone. And then we will return to plow our fields." Following accusations that the song was advocating "genocide", the video was removed from Kan's website and social media accounts without an explanation.
<https://middleeasteye.net/live-blog/live-blog-update/video-israeli-children-sing-annihilation-everyone-gaza>

EVERYONE
1) 'Swastika bearers' wasn't everyone in Germany and isn't everyone in Gaza..
2) Later the lyrics say 'annihilate everyone' immediately followed by a stated
objective for Israelis to be able to live and work in safety, so everyone has
to mean everyone who prevents that.
3) If everyone meant all Gazans, the objective would be to take over their
property; the lyrics would say "we'll plow our fields and theirs."
4) If such critics insist on interpreting everyone as something more than
every "swastika bearer", why limit the interpretation to just all Gazans?
Everyone interpreted literally means all people, including all Israelis.

ASSAULT
Assault is a crime in a civilian contexts, e.g., assaulting a police officer.
What does it mean in a military context? The Marines are called assault
troops (Stoßtrupp in German) without implying that they commit the
crime of assault. The target of a military assault tends to be described
not as one or more persons but a fortification or a defensive position
assumed by the enemy.

Re: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?

<a74f434c-0fbb-465c-bb8a-e22d12054d39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=198847&group=alt.usage.english#198847

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 04:45:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 12:45 UTC

On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 9:56:46 PM UTC-5, Dingbat wrote:
> Subject: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?
>
> Israeli state broadcaster accused of publishing genocidal song
>
> The lyrics reference the ongoing Israeli assault in the Gaza Strip and talk of the Israeli army crossing into the besieged enclave to "annihilate the swastika-bearers". "In another year there will be nothing there. And we will safely return to our homes," the children sing. "Within a year we will annihilate everyone. And then we will return to plow our fields." Following accusations that the song was advocating "genocide", the video was removed from Kan's website and social media accounts without an explanation.
> <https://middleeasteye.net/live-blog/live-blog-update/video-israeli-children-sing-annihilation-everyone-gaza>
>
> EVERYONE
> 1) 'Swastika bearers' wasn't everyone in Germany and isn't everyone in Gaza.
> 2) Later the lyrics say 'annihilate everyone' immediately followed by a stated
> objective for Israelis to be able to live and work in safety, so everyone has
> to mean everyone who prevents that.
> 3) If everyone meant all Gazans, the objective would be to take over their
> property; the lyrics would say "we'll plow our fields and theirs."
> 4) If such critics insist on interpreting everyone as something more than
> every "swastika bearer", why limit the interpretation to just all Gazans?
> Everyone interpreted literally means all people, including all Israelis.
>
> ASSAULT
> Assault is a crime in a civilian contexts, e.g., assaulting a police officer.
> What does it mean in a military context? The Marines are called assault
> troops (Stoßtrupp in German) without implying that they commit the
> crime of assault. The target of a military assault tends to be described
> not as one or more persons but a fortification or a defensive position
> assumed by the enemy.

These are white-looking girls.

Whites allowing jewboys to shtup their women has led to this.

All races and peoples have done horrific things in the past and over the years have come up with notions of "cruel and unusual punishment", "rules of war" and-so forth. but Jews have never moved beyond Old Testament bestial psychopathy. We have these frightening-looking jews in Israel who utter and do bestial things and we also have the effeminate but cultural vandal Jews sitting in safety in the US shedding tears for these beasts.

Whites have to steel their hearts and eliminate white-looking jews along with the bestial ones. I have previously been saying jews have to be eliminated for cultural vandalism - but the stronger reason is Old Testament bestiality Jews haven't grown out of.

This is like poseur Hindus who advocate (even today) that if a Hindu widow wants to be burnt with her dead husband - she should be allowed to. Jews MUST be making matzoh from the blood of gentle children - there cannot be a doubt about it.

Modern day Muslims have done horrific bestial things like beheading people on camera - but there is still an overwhelming body of cultured civilized Muslims who represent the real face of Islam.

Jews have no redeeming features whatsoever. Those jew who reject their Old Testament bestiality become cultural vandals. They look at Christians who have transcended the bestial origins of Semitic religions and they are filled with unquenchable envy and hatred.

I have always felt there was something beyond mere rudeness and sadism in the postings of the curse on the newsgroup - now I know what it is - it is primordial jew bestiality that jumps out of the curse's posts all the time.

Re: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?

<1a197242-97ce-430e-bad7-35de69499bc0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=198855&group=alt.usage.english#198855

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 10:30:14 -0800 (PST)
From: jerry.friedman99@gmail.com (Jerry Friedman)
 by: Jerry Friedman - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 18:30 UTC

On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:56:46 PM UTC-7, Dingbat wrote:
> Subject: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?
>
> Israeli state broadcaster accused of publishing genocidal song
>
> The lyrics reference the ongoing Israeli assault in the Gaza Strip and talk of the Israeli army crossing into the besieged enclave to "annihilate the swastika-bearers". "In another year there will be nothing there. And we will safely return to our homes," the children sing. "Within a year we will annihilate everyone. And then we will return to plow our fields." Following accusations that the song was advocating "genocide", the video was removed from Kan's website and social media accounts without an explanation.
> <https://middleeasteye.net/live-blog/live-blog-update/video-israeli-children-sing-annihilation-everyone-gaza>
>
> EVERYONE
> 1) 'Swastika bearers' wasn't everyone in Germany and isn't everyone in Gaza.
> 2) Later the lyrics say 'annihilate everyone' immediately followed by a stated
> objective for Israelis to be able to live and work in safety, so everyone has
> to mean everyone who prevents that.
> 3) If everyone meant all Gazans, the objective would be to take over their
> property; the lyrics would say "we'll plow our fields and theirs."
> 4) If such critics insist on interpreting everyone as something more than
> every "swastika bearer", why limit the interpretation to just all Gazans?
> Everyone interpreted literally means all people, including all Israelis.
>
> ASSAULT
> Assault is a crime in a civilian contexts, e.g., assaulting a police officer.
> What does it mean in a military context? The Marines are called assault
> troops (Stoßtrupp in German) without implying that they commit the
> crime of assault. The target of a military assault tends to be described
> not as one or more persons but a fortification or a defensive position
> assumed by the enemy.

I don't see any reason to look for logic in something by a bigot. The lyricist
is just imagining a situation where Israelis will be safe from attacks from
the Gaza strip because there won't be any Palestinians there.

As far as I know, "assault" in military contexts just means an attack, probably
on a defended position, as you say.

--
Jerry Friedman

Re: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?

<82fefe2d-ff40-4e58-a643-e3dbb2b86a29n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=198870&group=alt.usage.english#198870

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 19:51:42 -0800 (PST)
From: bosodeniro@gmail.com (bozo de niro)
 by: bozo de niro - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 03:51 UTC

Why do you even talk to that asshole, Friedman?

He's a total unmitigated asshole, a coward, and a hopeless semi-literate pretentious moron.

Re: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?

<66b61238-3146-4771-99f7-b57c8cc34588n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=198872&group=alt.usage.english#198872

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 20:38:24 -0800 (PST)
From: ranjit_mathews@yahoo.com (Dingbat)
 by: Dingbat - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 04:38 UTC

On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 12:00:18 AM UTC+5:30, Jerry Friedman wrote:
> On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:56:46 PM UTC-7, Dingbat wrote:
> > Subject: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?
> >
> > Israeli state broadcaster accused of publishing genocidal song
> >
> > The lyrics reference the ongoing Israeli assault in the Gaza Strip and talk of the Israeli army crossing into the besieged enclave to "annihilate the swastika-bearers". "In another year there will be nothing there. And we will safely return to our homes," the children sing. "Within a year we will annihilate everyone. And then we will return to plow our fields." Following accusations that the song was advocating "genocide", the video was removed from Kan's website and social media accounts without an explanation.
> > <https://middleeasteye.net/live-blog/live-blog-update/video-israeli-children-sing-annihilation-everyone-gaza>
> >
> > EVERYONE
> > 1) 'Swastika bearers' wasn't everyone in Germany and isn't everyone in Gaza.
> > 2) Later the lyrics say 'annihilate everyone' immediately followed by a stated
> > objective for Israelis to be able to live and work in safety, so everyone has
> > to mean everyone who prevents that.
> > 3) If everyone meant all Gazans, the objective would be to take over their
> > property; the lyrics would say "we'll plow our fields and theirs."
> > 4) If such critics insist on interpreting everyone as something more than
> > every "swastika bearer", why limit the interpretation to just all Gazans?
> > Everyone interpreted literally means all people, including all Israelis..
> >
> > ASSAULT
> > Assault is a crime in a civilian contexts, e.g., assaulting a police officer.
> > What does it mean in a military context? The Marines are called assault
> > troops (Stoßtrupp in German) without implying that they commit the
> > crime of assault. The target of a military assault tends to be described
> > not as one or more persons but a fortification or a defensive position
> > assumed by the enemy.
>
> I don't see any reason to look for logic in something by a bigot. The lyricist
> is just imagining a situation where Israelis will be safe from attacks from
> the Gaza strip because there won't be any Palestinians there.

Yeah, it makes grating reading. But there's a method to even bigoted
madness like just about any other madness. I was going by the desired
result being one of farming one's land without hindrance, i.e., without fearing
attack by Hamas. It's not how a poem by Hamas would read; that would have
Palestinians occupying land from river to sea and farming land they currently
farm as well as land currently farmed by Israelis.

> As far as I know, "assault" in military contexts just means an attack, probably
> on a defended position, as you say.

Re: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?

<4a93e504-b4d7-4f73-b4cf-139013037172n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=198890&group=alt.usage.english#198890

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 04:29:55 -0800 (PST)
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 12:29 UTC

On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 11:38:28 PM UTC-5, Dingbat wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 12:00:18 AM UTC+5:30, Jerry Friedman wrote:
> > On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:56:46 PM UTC-7, Dingbat wrote:
> > > Subject: What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?
> > >
> > > Israeli state broadcaster accused of publishing genocidal song
> > >
> > > The lyrics reference the ongoing Israeli assault in the Gaza Strip and talk of the Israeli army crossing into the besieged enclave to "annihilate the swastika-bearers". "In another year there will be nothing there. And we will safely return to our homes," the children sing. "Within a year we will annihilate everyone. And then we will return to plow our fields." Following accusations that the song was advocating "genocide", the video was removed from Kan's website and social media accounts without an explanation.
> > > <https://middleeasteye.net/live-blog/live-blog-update/video-israeli-children-sing-annihilation-everyone-gaza>
> > >
> > > EVERYONE
> > > 1) 'Swastika bearers' wasn't everyone in Germany and isn't everyone in Gaza.
> > > 2) Later the lyrics say 'annihilate everyone' immediately followed by a stated
> > > objective for Israelis to be able to live and work in safety, so everyone has
> > > to mean everyone who prevents that.
> > > 3) If everyone meant all Gazans, the objective would be to take over their
> > > property; the lyrics would say "we'll plow our fields and theirs."
> > > 4) If such critics insist on interpreting everyone as something more than
> > > every "swastika bearer", why limit the interpretation to just all Gazans?
> > > Everyone interpreted literally means all people, including all Israelis.
> > >
> > > ASSAULT
> > > Assault is a crime in a civilian contexts, e.g., assaulting a police officer.
> > > What does it mean in a military context? The Marines are called assault
> > > troops (Stoßtrupp in German) without implying that they commit the
> > > crime of assault. The target of a military assault tends to be described
> > > not as one or more persons but a fortification or a defensive position
> > > assumed by the enemy.
> >
> > I don't see any reason to look for logic in something by a bigot. The lyricist
> > is just imagining a situation where Israelis will be safe from attacks from
> > the Gaza strip because there won't be any Palestinians there.
> >
> Yeah, it makes grating reading. But there's a method to even bigoted
> madness like just about any other madness. I was going by the desired
> result being one of farming one's land without hindrance, i.e., without fearing
> attack by Hamas. It's not how a poem by Hamas would read; that would have
> Palestinians occupying land from river to sea and farming land they currently
> farm as well as land currently farmed by Israelis.
> >
> > As far as I know, "assault" in military contexts just means an attack, probably
> > on a defended position, as you say.

If this was a racist, jingoistic poem composed ab initio - that would be bad enough.

But it is a remake of a truly magnificent humanistic poem having nothing to do with jews or muslims.

Ranjit exists on the 'net to be looked at by "anglophones"

he affects the groetsquest take possible to support the janglosaxons geopolitically.

All he seeks is attention from "anglophones"

If he steps out of line, the curse on the newsgroup threatens him with a white-people boycott and ranjit curls up into a ball.

interests / alt.usage.english / What are the meanings of Everyone and Assault?