From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Portland is Safe
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 02:08:41 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:iEK6sImGYP7SOH9l5eyOA/HvagY=
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 02:08 UTC

I decided to alter my route up to Seattle. I wasn’t able to acquire enough
Bud Lite to make it worthwhile to resell so I bypassed the land of peaceful
protests. On another subject, I don’t know what these PNW politicians spend
all that gasoline tax money on but not much goes to road maintenance.

Gas prices increased the farther north we went with Oregon and Washington
taking the prize. No wonder they have so many people living on the streets.
They can’t afford gas to get out of town. Several places are well over
$5/gal. No wonder liberals are always so sour faced.

We didn’t do much sight seeing on the way up. We have made this trip via
the same route many times. Plus, we were on a tight schedule. We won’t be
constrained by time on the return trip so we will be taking a different
route back to Texas. I may have some sights to report on as we travel that
route.

--
Interesting scientific fact - your DNA is on everything you touch except
your bag of coke.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Portland is Safe