Newsgroups: alt.education
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 18:09:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Harvard students scramble to take back support for letter
attacking Israel as some CEOs look to blacklist them
From: dannidkm@gmail.com (Danielle Mikaelian)
 by: Danielle Mikaelian - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 02:09 UTC

I hope this finds you well. I am a student mentioned in the article and am respectfully asking that you remove this post. I was out of town when my group signed and was not consulted. Being in posts/articles that mention students backtracking has made individuals believe an incorrect narrative. Thank you in advance.