Newsgroups: rec.gambling.lottery
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 04:09:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ION SALIU, FOUNDER OF LOTTERY MATHEMATICS, GAMBLING MATHEMATICS
From: ionsaliu@gmail.com (Ion Saliu)
 by: Ion Saliu - Wed, 12 Apr 2023 11:09 UTC

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 6:42:15 PM UTC+2, ions...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, March 3, 2014 12:44:35 PM UTC-5, nigel wrote:
> >

> > > You mean your GHOST software? Does it do things like this:
> >

> > No, because I haven't discerned any value in doing that.
> >

> The STATIC FILTERS, including low/high and odd/even, can be applied in reverse (i.e. LIE elimination lottery strategy). Millions of lotto combinations can be eliminated from play frequently:
>
> http://forums.saliu.com/lottery-lotto-software-systems/1562-major-upgrade-software-skip-systems-2.html#post2718
> ("Dynamic and Static Filters in Lottery Software and Strategy").
>
> * Lotto 5 / 43 Report: LOW / HIGH & ODD / EVEN
> File: PA-5; Date: 12-27-2013
> Draws Analyzed: 415

> Line L/H L/H L/H L/H L/H O/E O/E O/E O/E O/E
> no 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5
> 1 means LOW = 1 to 21 1 means ODD = 1 3 5 etc.
> 2 means HIGH = 22 to 43 2 means EVEN = 2 4 6 etc.
> 1 1 1 2 2 2 1 1 1 2 2 = 9075 combinations
> 2 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 1 2 2 = 3630 "
> 3 1 1 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 = 9075 "
> 4 1 1 2 2 2 1 2 1 1 2 = 9075 "
> 5 1 1 1 2 2 1 1 1 2 1 = 10890 "
> >
> > No. The whole point is that I try to do things others haven't.
> >
> > My inclusion-exclusion system is an exception, it's so trivial that I'm
> > sure someone must have tried it before.
> >
> > Evil Nigel
> > (the nobody who invented NOR ratings
> You have been drowning in manic-depressive rumination for quite some time.. If you do what nobody else has ever done, you'd be the first to make it public and take credit. It is also a duty for a normal person. But you are a sicko drowning in that tub of self-deprecation, hallucination, and manic-depressive rumination...
>
> Ion Saliu,
> Founder of SALIU.COM
> http://saliu.com/Ion_Saliu.html
> "A good man is an axiomatic man; an axiomatic man is a happy man. Be axiomatic!"

Ultra Axiomatics:

• There is a new useful feature for reading the Usenet posts in Google Groups. The vast majority of newsgroup members use GROUPS.GOOGLE.COM to post and read on the Internet pioneering service, Usenet.

One drawback of the Google service, very useful otherwise, is the default font. It is a proportional font (of variable-width, that is). However, initially Usenet was written and shown in a monospace font.

Many of the statistical reports I posted over the years did not show up in an acceptable format. The original format was in the typewriter format (the Courier font). I shall inventory the most important posts in this newsgroup and refer the readers to this important thread. Viewing will be better off overall.

It is quite easy and simple to add this useful feature to two of your browsers: Chrome and Firefox. Just read this axiomatic thread:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.gambling.lottery/c/xj1oUsXz5oo?hl=en
• Usenet Redivivus! Best Post Viewing in Google Groups