From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Good for the Goose
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 13:03:51 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 18:03 UTC

but not the gander. Typical of hypocrite liberals.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/san-francisco-bakery-refuses-serve-police-officer-cites-no-gun-policy-bigoted-discriminatory
--
Democrats still standing behind Biden are showing an unparalleled level
of stupidity.

Re: OT? - Good for the Goose

<g16HM.693885$mPI2.667200@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20055&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20055

Subject: Re: OT? - Good for the Goose
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 14:51:55 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 18:51 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> but not the gander. Typical of hypocrite liberals.
>

> https://www.foxnews.com/media/san-francisco-bakery-refuses-serve-police-officer-cites-no-gun-policy-bigoted-discriminatory

... a Reem's spokesperson wrote, "At Reem's, we do have a policy to
not serve anyone that is armed in a uniform."
"Reem's has a deep commitment to uplifting social and racial justice
in our communities. This includes fostering an environment of safety
for our staff and customers. In a time of increased gun violence —
particularly impacting people of color, youth, and queer people — we
believe that maintaining a strict policy of prohibiting guns in our
restaurant keeps us safer," the Instagram post reads.
Does that mean cops will be served if they're armed but not in a
uniform? What about detectives in civvies carrying concealed? What
about a civilian carrying concealed?

I allege that it's more about just cops than guns. The dumbassedness
of woke dumbasses has no limits.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Good for the Goose

<ucj2hg$1s3kh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20056&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20056

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 16:11:12 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 21:11 UTC

On 8/28/23 1:51 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> but not the gander. Typical of hypocrite liberals.
>>

>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/san-francisco-bakery-refuses-serve-police-officer-cites-no-gun-policy-bigoted-discriminatory
> ... a Reem's spokesperson wrote, "At Reem's, we do have a policy to not
> serve anyone that is armed in a uniform."
> "Reem's has a deep commitment to uplifting social and racial justice in
> our communities. This includes fostering an environment of safety for
> our staff and customers. In a time of increased gun violence —
> particularly impacting people of color, youth, and queer people — we
> believe that maintaining a strict policy of prohibiting guns in our
> restaurant keeps us safer," the Instagram post reads.
> Does that mean cops will be served if they're armed but not in a
> uniform? What about detectives in civvies carrying concealed? What about
> a civilian carrying concealed?
>
> I allege that it's more about just cops than guns. The dumbassedness of
> woke dumbasses has no limits.

I call BS. How much safer can they be with armed cops in the place. I
wonder how many armed plain clothes cops they have served. Idiots.
--
When two homosexuals have arguments, how do they decide which one is
always right?

Re: OT? - Good for the Goose

<05mdnfaUVYmMmHP5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20058&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20058

Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 07:47:47 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 14:47 UTC

On 8/28/2023 11:51 AM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> but not the gander. Typical of hypocrite liberals.
>>

>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/san-francisco-bakery-refuses-serve-police-officer-cites-no-gun-policy-bigoted-discriminatory
> ... a Reem's spokesperson wrote, "At Reem's, we do have a policy to not
> serve anyone that is armed in a uniform."
> "Reem's has a deep commitment to uplifting social and racial justice in
> our communities. This includes fostering an environment of safety for
> our staff and customers. In a time of increased gun violence —
> particularly impacting people of color, youth, and queer people — we
> believe that maintaining a strict policy of prohibiting guns in our
> restaurant keeps us safer," the Instagram post reads.
> Does that mean cops will be served if they're armed but not in a
> uniform? What about detectives in civvies carrying concealed? What about
> a civilian carrying concealed?

"maintaining a strict policy of prohibiting guns in our restaurant"

Is there something about that statement that is difficult to understand?
Of course, they could be retrumplicans and are just plain lying. Maybe
Santos works for them?

> I allege that it's more about just cops than guns. The dumbassedness of
> woke dumbasses has no limits.

Re: OT? - Good for the Goose

<UEoHM.686048$SuUf.594404@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20059&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20059

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 12:02:59 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 16:02 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 8/28/2023 11:51 AM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:
>>> but not the gander. Typical of hypocrite liberals.
>>>

>>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/san-francisco-bakery-refuses-serve-police-officer-cites-no-gun-policy-bigoted-discriminatory

>> ... a Reem's spokesperson wrote, "At Reem's, we do have a policy to
>> not serve anyone that is armed in a uniform."
>> "Reem's has a deep commitment to uplifting social and racial justice
>> in our communities. This includes fostering an environment of safety
>> for our staff and customers. In a time of increased gun violence —
>> particularly impacting people of color, youth, and queer people —
>> we believe that maintaining a strict policy of prohibiting guns in
>> our restaurant keeps us safer," the Instagram post reads.
>> Does that mean cops will be served if they're armed but not in a
>> uniform? What about detectives in civvies carrying concealed? What
>> about a civilian carrying concealed?
>
> "maintaining a strict policy of prohibiting guns in our restaurant"
>
> Is there something about that statement that is difficult to
> understand?

Sort of. As best I can determine, only cops can openly carry in
Frisco. How do they keep out those folks carrying concealed? Do they
have a walkthrough metal detector? Maybe a repurposed Walmart receipt
checker with a security wand? I literally doubt it. I allege that the
woke dumbasses simply have a cop phobia - or maybe the sight of a gun
makes them uncomfortable and triggers (sorry about using that word in
this context) an urge to run to a safe place?

> Of course, they could be retrumplicans and are just plain
> lying. Maybe Santos works for them?

Which retrumplicans are lying about what in this context at this
significant point in the passage of time?

>> I allege that it's more about just cops than guns. The dumbassedness
>> of woke dumbasses has no limits.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Good for the Goose

<buudnRn596BuPnP5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20063&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20063

Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 19:05:42 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 02:05 UTC

On 8/29/2023 9:02 AM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> ... a Reem's spokesperson wrote, "At Reem's, we do have a policy to
>>> not serve anyone that is armed in a uniform."
>>> "Reem's has a deep commitment to uplifting social and racial justice
>>> in our communities. This includes fostering an environment of safety
>>> for our staff and customers. In a time of increased gun violence —
>>> particularly impacting people of color, youth, and queer people —
>>> we believe that maintaining a strict policy of prohibiting guns in
>>> our restaurant keeps us safer," the Instagram post reads.
>>> Does that mean cops will be served if they're armed but not in a
>>> uniform? What about detectives in civvies carrying concealed? What
>>> about a civilian carrying concealed?
>>
>> "maintaining a strict policy of prohibiting guns in our restaurant"
>>
>> Is there something about that statement that is difficult to understand?
>
> Sort of. As best I can determine, only cops can openly carry in Frisco.
> How do they keep out those folks carrying concealed?

Where does it say that they're keeping them out? Are you hyperbolating
again?

>Do they have a
> walkthrough metal detector? Maybe a repurposed Walmart receipt checker
> with a security wand? I literally doubt it. I allege that the woke
> dumbasses simply have a cop phobia - or maybe the sight of a gun makes
> them uncomfortable and triggers (sorry about using that word in this
> context) an urge to run to a safe place?

Huh. You extremists sure do go to extremes. Been indicted by any
spaghetti lately?

>> Of course, they could be retrumplicans and are just plain lying. Maybe
>> Santos works for them?
>
> Which retrumplicans are lying about what in this context at this
> significant point in the passage of time?

What retrumplican isn't lying at this point in time in almost any context?

>>> I allege that it's more about just cops than guns. The dumbassedness
>>> of woke dumbasses has no limits.

You should wake up and smell the science.

Re: OT? - Good for the Goose

<fayHM.816763$AsA.116514@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20065&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20065

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 22:52:58 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 02:52 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 8/29/2023 9:02 AM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> "maintaining a strict policy of prohibiting guns in our restaurant"
>>>
>>> Is there something about that statement that is difficult to
>>> understand?
>>
>> Sort of. As best I can determine, only cops can openly carry in
>> Frisco. How do they keep out those folks carrying concealed?
>
> Where does it say that they're keeping them out? Are you hyperbolating
> again?

They said they're "maintaining a strict policy of prohibiting guns in
our restaurant", and the Merry Webster says that "prohibiting" means
"to prevent from doing something".

>> Do they have a walkthrough metal detector? Maybe a repurposed
>> Walmart receipt checker with a security wand? I literally doubt it.
>> I allege that the woke dumbasses simply have a cop phobia - or maybe
>> the sight of a gun makes them uncomfortable and triggers (sorry
>> about using that word in this context) an urge to run to a safe place?
>
> Huh. You extremists sure do go to extremes. Been indicted by any
> spaghetti lately?
>

>>> Of course, they could be retrumplicans and are just plain lying.
>>> Maybe Santos works for them?
>>
>> Which retrumplicans are lying about what in this context at this
>> significant point in the passage of time?
>
> What retrumplican isn't lying at this point in time in almost any
> context?

You left out Dumbocrats.

> You should wake up and smell the science.

What science? Besides, my sense of smell is almost gone - lost slowly
but apparently inexorably in the passage of time.

--
bill

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - Good for the Goose