Having nothing, nothing can he lose. -- William Shakespeare, "Henry VI"

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money

SubjectAuthor
* Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Moneykmiller
+- Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Moneybfh
+* Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Moneysticks
|`* Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More MoneyTechnobarbarian
| `* Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Moneysticks
|  `* Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More MoneyTechnobarbarian
|   `- Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Moneybfh
`* Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More MoneyTechnobarbarian
 `* Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Moneykmiller
  `- Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Moneysticks

1
Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money

<huydnTo9PebJ7G_5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20091&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20091

Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 16:18:47 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money
 by: kmiller - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 23:18 UTC

"“Today we finally got some semblance of accountability for one of the
darkest chapters of Donald Trump’s attempted coup,” Hayes said.

The former Trump attorney and New York City mayor lost the civil lawsuit
after failing to turn over discovery documents. He was ordered by a
federal judge to pay nearly $133,000 in sanctions.

Fulton County election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss sued Giuliani
in December 2021 after he spread false claims that they helped rig the
2020 election in Georgia. The mother and daughter say they were
harassed, threatened and put in danger as a result, and are seeking an
unspecified amount in damages.

Giuliani now faces a civil trial to determine any damages in the case.

Giuliani has conceded he made false claims about the women, whom he
accused of ballot stuffing and “passing around USB ports as if they are
vials of heroin or cocaine” to infiltrate voting machines.

Hayes said the story was “past delusion.”

“What Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump and the rest of them, what they did
to these women was one of the most disgusting aspects of this entire
episode,” he added. “And now, he’s going to have to pay for it.”

He said the outcome was an important step toward real accountability for
Trump and his allies.

“Trump and his confederates act like no one will ever hold them
accountable. ... The only thing that will change their behavior is to do
the thing that they don’t think will happen: hold them accountable,”
Hayes said.

“And while Giuliani losing a civil defamation case is not the same thing
as facing years in prison in Georgia, or a potential federal indictment
down the line, it is a kind of down payment on actual accountability,”
he added."

https://news.yahoo.com/chris-hayes-cheers-win-1-142534979.html

You retrumplicans may want to start sending him some money to help him
pay for the spaghetti that stuck. HawHawHaw!

Re: Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money

<dtuIM.870503$TPw2.651685@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20093&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20093

Subject: Re: Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:29:13 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 23:29 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> "“Today we finally got some semblance of accountability for one of
> the darkest chapters of Donald Trump’s attempted coup,” Hayes said.
>
> The former Trump attorney and New York City mayor lost the civil
> lawsuit after failing to turn over discovery documents. He was ordered
> by a federal judge to pay nearly $133,000 in sanctions.
>
> Fulton County election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss sued
> Giuliani in December 2021 after he spread false claims that they
> helped rig the 2020 election in Georgia. The mother and daughter say
> they were harassed, threatened and put in danger as a result, and are
> seeking an unspecified amount in damages.
>
> Giuliani now faces a civil trial to determine any damages in the case.
>
> Giuliani has conceded he made false claims about the women, whom he
> accused of ballot stuffing and “passing around USB ports as if they
> are vials of heroin or cocaine” to infiltrate voting machines.
>
> Hayes said the story was “past delusion.”
>
> “What Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump and the rest of them, what they
> did to these women was one of the most disgusting aspects of this
> entire episode,” he added. “And now, he’s going to have to pay
> for it.”
>
> He said the outcome was an important step toward real accountability
> for Trump and his allies.
>
> “Trump and his confederates act like no one will ever hold them
> accountable. ... The only thing that will change their behavior is to
> do the thing that they don’t think will happen: hold them
> accountable,” Hayes said.
>
> “And while Giuliani losing a civil defamation case is not the same
> thing as facing years in prison in Georgia, or a potential federal
> indictment down the line, it is a kind of down payment on actual
> accountability,” he added."
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/chris-hayes-cheers-win-1-142534979.html
>
> You retrumplicans may want to start sending him some money to help him
> pay for the spaghetti that stuck. HawHawHaw!

I don't know if you're including me in that pot, but I've never given
money to any politician (but I did waste some money on a lawyer once).
If a politician wants a job or out of jail, they can buy it with
theirownselves' money.

--
bill

Re: Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money

<ucu0cb$2i7l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20094&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20094

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:41:48 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 00:41 UTC

On 9/1/2023 6:18 PM, kmiller wrote:

> The former Trump attorney and New York City mayor lost the civil lawsuit
> after failing to turn over discovery documents. He was ordered by a
> federal judge to pay nearly $133,000 in sanctions.

I notice there is no mention in your propaganda about the difficulty the
Mayor had in turning over documents on account of them all being held by
the fucking FBI after one of their ridiculous raids. It won't survive
an appeal to an actual fair court with an impartial judge. You libtards
should get used to that. You're gonna be seeing a lot of that in the
future.

Re: Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money

<289556b0-699b-488e-883c-fc2d1eee01c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20095&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20095

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 20:32:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 03:32 UTC

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 4:18:53 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> "“Today we finally got some semblance of accountability for one of the
> darkest chapters of Donald Trump’s attempted coup,” Hayes said.
>
> The former Trump attorney and New York City mayor lost the civil lawsuit
> after failing to turn over discovery documents. He was ordered by a
> federal judge to pay nearly $133,000 in sanctions.
>
> Fulton County election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss sued Giuliani
> in December 2021 after he spread false claims that they helped rig the
> 2020 election in Georgia. The mother and daughter say they were
> harassed, threatened and put in danger as a result, and are seeking an
> unspecified amount in damages.
>
> Giuliani now faces a civil trial to determine any damages in the case.
>
> Giuliani has conceded he made false claims about the women, whom he
> accused of ballot stuffing and “passing around USB ports as if they are
> vials of heroin or cocaine” to infiltrate voting machines.
>
> Hayes said the story was “past delusion.”
>
> “What Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump and the rest of them, what they did
> to these women was one of the most disgusting aspects of this entire
> episode,” he added. “And now, he’s going to have to pay for it.”
>
> He said the outcome was an important step toward real accountability for
> Trump and his allies.
>
> “Trump and his confederates act like no one will ever hold them
> accountable. ... The only thing that will change their behavior is to do
> the thing that they don’t think will happen: hold them accountable,”
> Hayes said.
>
> “And while Giuliani losing a civil defamation case is not the same thing
> as facing years in prison in Georgia, or a potential federal indictment
> down the line, it is a kind of down payment on actual accountability,”
> he added."
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/chris-hayes-cheers-win-1-142534979.html
>
> You retrumplicans may want to start sending him some money to help him
> pay for the spaghetti that stuck. HawHawHaw!

hmmmm, I dunno. One of the things the cult is known for is making human sacrifices by throwing people under the bus. Giuliani is reported to be broke. The way he had been living that would make sense. Naturally, there's a big scramble for funds.

"‘Trump isn’t funding any of us’: Co-defendants in Georgia case are struggling with mounting legal bills"

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/01/politics/cash-crunch-trump-georgia-co-defendants-legal-bills/index.html

TB

Re: Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money

<huydnTU9PebN3m75nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20096&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20096

Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 07:14:41 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 14:14 UTC

On 9/1/2023 8:32 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 4:18:53 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
>> "“Today we finally got some semblance of accountability for one of the
>> darkest chapters of Donald Trump’s attempted coup,” Hayes said.
>>
>> The former Trump attorney and New York City mayor lost the civil lawsuit
>> after failing to turn over discovery documents. He was ordered by a
>> federal judge to pay nearly $133,000 in sanctions.
>>
>> Fulton County election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss sued Giuliani
>> in December 2021 after he spread false claims that they helped rig the
>> 2020 election in Georgia. The mother and daughter say they were
>> harassed, threatened and put in danger as a result, and are seeking an
>> unspecified amount in damages.
>>
>> Giuliani now faces a civil trial to determine any damages in the case.
>>
>> Giuliani has conceded he made false claims about the women, whom he
>> accused of ballot stuffing and “passing around USB ports as if they are
>> vials of heroin or cocaine” to infiltrate voting machines.
>>
>> Hayes said the story was “past delusion.”
>>
>> “What Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump and the rest of them, what they did
>> to these women was one of the most disgusting aspects of this entire
>> episode,” he added. “And now, he’s going to have to pay for it.”
>>
>> He said the outcome was an important step toward real accountability for
>> Trump and his allies.
>>
>> “Trump and his confederates act like no one will ever hold them
>> accountable. ... The only thing that will change their behavior is to do
>> the thing that they don’t think will happen: hold them accountable,”
>> Hayes said.
>>
>> “And while Giuliani losing a civil defamation case is not the same thing
>> as facing years in prison in Georgia, or a potential federal indictment
>> down the line, it is a kind of down payment on actual accountability,”
>> he added."
>>
>> https://news.yahoo.com/chris-hayes-cheers-win-1-142534979.html
>>
>> You retrumplicans may want to start sending him some money to help him
>> pay for the spaghetti that stuck. HawHawHaw!
>
> hmmmm, I dunno. One of the things the cult is known for is making human sacrifices by throwing people under the bus. Giuliani is reported to be broke. The way he had been living that would make sense. Naturally, there's a big scramble for funds.
>
> "‘Trump isn’t funding any of us’: Co-defendants in Georgia case are struggling with mounting legal bills"
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/01/politics/cash-crunch-trump-georgia-co-defendants-legal-bills/index.html
>
> TB

Don't you just feel so sorry for them? bfh goes on and on and on about
dumbass democrats but, you know, I looked and looked and looked and I
couldn't find one of these felony indicted co-0conspirators who is a
democrat?

Then I looked at all them doofuses federally indicted for various Jan 6
crimes and sedition and there again - same story. Not a democrat to be
found.

HawHawHawHawHawHaw!

Re: Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money

<ucvilu$f002$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20097&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20097

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 10:00:13 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 15:00 UTC

On 9/2/2023 9:14 AM, kmiller wrote:
> [...]
>> making human sacrifices by throwing people under the bus. Giuliani is
>> reported to be broke. The way he had been living that would make
>> sense. Naturally, there's a big scramble for funds.
>>
>> "‘Trump isn’t funding any of us’: Co-defendants in Georgia case are
>> struggling with mounting legal bills"
>>
>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/01/politics/cash-crunch-trump-georgia-co-defendants-legal-bills/index.html
>>
>> TB
>>

> Don't you just feel so sorry for them? bfh goes on and on and on about
> dumbass democrats but, you know, I looked and looked and looked and I
> couldn't find one of these felony indicted co-0conspirators who is a
> democrat?
>
> Then I looked at all them doofuses federally indicted for various Jan 6
> crimes and sedition and there again - same story. Not a democrat to be

Well, duh. This is what a corrupt prosecutor looks like. In Georgia
they had exculpatory evidence withheld for obvious political reasons.
Should result in Willis losing her license to practice law, at a minimum.

"A transcript of the Georgia Republican electors’ Dec. 14, 2020,
meeting, obtained by The Federalist, explicitly shows the intent behind
casting alternate electors was not to impersonate public officers, as
Willis alleged, but to lawfully preserve Trump’s legal challenge to the
state’s election results."

<https://www.wnd.com/2023/09/report-georgia-prosecutor-filed-trump-charges-holding-exonerating-evidence/>

The fact that liberals are so quick to accept this type of corruption
from the justice department speaks volumes to where we're headed in this
country. All of this is costly, takes time, and is meant to interfere
with the upcoming election and discourage anyone from challenging
anything the left is doing. Democrats are willing to do anything for
power, and will continue to do so. Never thought I'd see the day this
type of action could happen in America. Yet, here we are. And the
stupid dem voters just laugh thinking they are gonna win, thinking all
of this is legit. This is creating a very unhealthy environment for our
country. I sincerely hope all hell does not break out.

Re: Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money

<2ebf43e2-350f-4daf-991d-f8b33a0e0285n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20100&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20100

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 10:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 17:21 UTC

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 5:41:51 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 9/1/2023 6:18 PM, kmiller wrote:
>
> > The former Trump attorney and New York City mayor lost the civil lawsuit
> > after failing to turn over discovery documents. He was ordered by a
> > federal judge to pay nearly $133,000 in sanctions.
> I notice there is no mention in your propaganda about the difficulty the
> Mayor had in turning over documents on account of them all being held by
> the fucking FBI after one of their ridiculous raids. It won't survive
> an appeal to an actual fair court with an impartial judge. You libtards
> should get used to that. You're gonna be seeing a lot of that in the
> future.

LOL Thank you. I love it. Giuliani admitted that he slandered those people without any proof--and you look forward to the day when he somehow gets off on a technicality. He can't be pardoned out from under this one. If anyone gets any money out of this it will be other people's money. While you remain firmly in denial. It's simply beautiful.

TB

Re: Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money

<ud0bf7$ig0g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20105&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20105

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 17:03:17 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 22:03 UTC

On 9/2/2023 12:21 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 5:41:51 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
>> On 9/1/2023 6:18 PM, kmiller wrote:
>>
>>> The former Trump attorney and New York City mayor lost the civil lawsuit
>>> after failing to turn over discovery documents. He was ordered by a
>>> federal judge to pay nearly $133,000 in sanctions.
>> I notice there is no mention in your propaganda about the difficulty the
>> Mayor had in turning over documents on account of them all being held by
>> the fucking FBI after one of their ridiculous raids. It won't survive
>> an appeal to an actual fair court with an impartial judge. You libtards
>> should get used to that. You're gonna be seeing a lot of that in the
>> future.
>
> LOL Thank you. I love it. Giuliani admitted that he slandered those people without any proof--and you look forward to the day when he somehow gets off on a technicality. He can't be pardoned out from under this one. If anyone gets any money out of this it will be other people's money. While you remain firmly in denial. It's simply beautiful.

First off, I find you a really disgusting person. Most of you liberals
are like that these days. You think the same of conservatives. It's
just where we're at.
I think the mayor is a good man, and think he has a right to a fair day
in court. If he thinks his words were constitutionally protected speech
he should have the right to argue so. If he acted inappropriately, he
should be held accountable. The system right now, is stacked against
conservatives in these venues. They cannot get a fair shake. So relish
your temporary victories while you can. They won't last forever. A
system like this will only end in unpleasant ways.

Re: Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money

<30240211-664e-4316-91e8-9253a568d1dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20106&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20106

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 15:42:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 22:42 UTC

On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 3:03:23 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 9/2/2023 12:21 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> >> I notice there is no mention in your propaganda about the difficulty the
> >> Mayor had in turning over documents on account of them all being held by
> >> the fucking FBI after one of their ridiculous raids. It won't survive
> >> an appeal to an actual fair court with an impartial judge. You libtards
> >> should get used to that. You're gonna be seeing a lot of that in the
> >> future.
> >
> > LOL Thank you. I love it. Giuliani admitted that he slandered those people without any proof--and you look forward to the day when he somehow gets off on a technicality. He can't be pardoned out from under this one. If anyone gets any money out of this it will be other people's money. While you remain firmly in denial. It's simply beautiful.
> First off, I find you a really disgusting person. Most of you liberals
> are like that these days. You think the same of conservatives. It's
> just where we're at.
> I think the mayor is a good man, and think he has a right to a fair day
> in court. If he thinks his words were constitutionally protected speech
> he should have the right to argue so. If he acted inappropriately, he
> should be held accountable. The system right now, is stacked against
> conservatives in these venues. They cannot get a fair shake. So relish
> your temporary victories while you can. They won't last forever. A
> system like this will only end in unpleasant ways.

Thank you. He had a fair day in court, with more coming.

The rules for Republicans have remained the same for many years.

Rule #1 Republicans can't possibly do anything wrong, so anyone who even hints otherwise is obviously corrupt to their core.

Rule #2 If it looks like a Republican was doing something wrong they were obviously doing it for a good cause. So, It's OK. Nothing to see here. Move along.

"Law and order" was NEVER about Republicans. It has always been about people who aren't like them. They're so pure it couldn't possibly be about them--under any circumstances. So there is only one possible explanation. The whole justice system must be corrupt. No further proof is needed. <the sound of not laughing>

TB

Re: Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money

<dpPIM.281815$cc2c.236739@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20109&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20109

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 19:18:33 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 23:18 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Saturday, September 2, 2023 at 3:03:23 PM UTC-7, sticks
> wrote:
>> On 9/2/2023 12:21 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> LOL Thank you. I love it. Giuliani admitted that he slandered
>>> those people without any proof--and you look forward to the day
>>> when he somehow gets off on a technicality. He can't be
>>> pardoned out from under this one. If anyone gets any money out
>>> of this it will be other people's money. While you remain
>>> firmly in denial. It's simply beautiful.
>> First off, I find you a really disgusting person. Most of you
>> liberals are like that these days. You think the same of
>> conservatives. It's just where we're at. I think the mayor is a
>> good man, and think he has a right to a fair day in court. If he
>> thinks his words were constitutionally protected speech he should
>> have the right to argue so. If he acted inappropriately, he
>> should be held accountable. The system right now, is stacked
>> against conservatives in these venues. They cannot get a fair
>> shake. So relish your temporary victories while you can. They
>> won't last forever. A system like this will only end in
>> unpleasant ways.
>
> Thank you. He had a fair day in court, with more coming.
>
> The rules for Republicans have remained the same for many years.
>
> Rule #1 Republicans can't possibly do anything wrong, so anyone who
> even hints otherwise is obviously corrupt to their core.
>
> Rule #2 If it looks like a Republican was doing something wrong
> they were obviously doing it for a good cause. So, It's OK. Nothing
> to see here. Move along.
>
> "Law and order" was NEVER about Republicans. It has always been
> about people who aren't like them. They're so pure it couldn't
> possibly be about them--under any circumstances. So there is only
> one possible explanation. The whole justice system must be corrupt.
> No further proof is needed. <the sound of not laughing>

HawHawHaw! <the sound of laughing>

--
bill

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Giuliani Is Gonna Need Lots More Money