Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 19:24:07 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: 22 Years In Prison
 by: kmiller - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 02:24 UTC

What happens when the spaghetti sticks:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/05/politics/enrique-tarrio-sentencing-proud-boys-seditious-conspiracy/index.html

With any luck and justice, he'll be able to serve his term with his
hero, the orange goon spaghetti magnet.

Re: 22 Years In Prison

<1402e836-f456-4110-89e8-901a7b62992bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20156&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20156

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 12:44:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 22 Years In Prison
From: bobcaprel@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 19:44 UTC

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 7:24:09 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> What happens when the spaghetti sticks:
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/05/politics/enrique-tarrio-sentencing-proud-boys-seditious-conspiracy/index.html
>
> With any luck and justice, he'll be able to serve his term with his
> hero, the orange goon spaghetti magnet.

I bet he is kicking his ass for not accepting that plea bargain of 8 years, can also see the sentences are getting longer and longer the last one probably will get 99 years with the promise of getting out in 95 on good behaviour. It’s like slow motion dominos one after the other is going up river with only one hope the Grand Puba criminal will be their saviour!

Re: 22 Years In Prison

<5bd2b94a-d81b-43c6-ac0d-abd03e7a57e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20158&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20158

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 15:04:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 22:04 UTC

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 12:44:22 PM UTC-7, robert caprel wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 7:24:09 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> > What happens when the spaghetti sticks:
> >
> > https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/05/politics/enrique-tarrio-sentencing-proud-boys-seditious-conspiracy/index.html
> >
> > With any luck and justice, he'll be able to serve his term with his
> > hero, the orange goon spaghetti magnet.
> I bet he is kicking his ass for not accepting that plea bargain of 8 years, can also see the sentences are getting longer and longer the last one probably will get 99 years with the promise of getting out in 95 on good behaviour. It’s like slow motion dominos one after the other is going up river with only one hope the Grand Puba criminal will be their saviour!

There is a point here where I feel sorry for these idiots. You have to wonder where they would be if their orange jesus hadn't lied to them. I'm sure some of them would have found other ways to get in trouble, but, most likely, most of them would be sitting at home without worrying about criminal charges. For most of them, their worst offense was being wrong about the president of the United States and being assholes about it. We generally don't lock people up simply because they're assholes. It just wouldn't be cost effective.

I expect that someone will come along and trim the punishment to more accurately fit the crime. Maybe even Biden. It would be a smart move. After they have all had the opportunity to see the generally accepted result of their actions up close and personal. They'll probably all go free as soon as we put another republican in the Whitehouse.

As a Vietnam veteran I can understand people who screwed up because they trusted the government too much.

TB

Re: 22 Years In Prison

<TN7KM.719153$U3w1.653543@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20160&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20160

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 19:19:15 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 23:19 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 12:44:22 PM UTC-7, robert
> caprel wrote:
>> On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 7:24:09 PM UTC-7, kmiller
>> wrote:
>>> What happens when the spaghetti sticks:
>>>
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/05/politics/enrique-tarrio-sentencing-proud-boys-seditious-conspiracy/index.html

With any luck and justice, he'll be able to serve his term with his
>>> hero, the orange goon spaghetti magnet.
>> I bet he is kicking his ass for not accepting that plea bargain
>> of 8 years, can also see the sentences are getting longer and
>> longer the last one probably will get 99 years with the promise
>> of getting out in 95 on good behaviour. It’s like slow motion
>> dominos one after the other is going up river with only one hope
>> the Grand Puba criminal will be their saviour!
>
> There is a point here where I feel sorry for these idiots. You have
> to wonder where they would be if their orange jesus hadn't lied to
> them. I'm sure some of them would have found other ways to get in
> trouble, but, most likely, most of them would be sitting at home
> without worrying about criminal charges. For most of them, their
> worst offense was being wrong about the president of the United
> States and being assholes about it. We generally don't lock people
> up simply because they're assholes. It just wouldn't be cost
> effective.

Well, hell. Dumbasses don't even lock up literal criminals.

--
bill

Re: 22 Years In Prison

<iaycnaJIQN9SsmT5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20166&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20166

Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 19:05:06 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 02:05 UTC

On 9/6/2023 3:04 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 12:44:22 PM UTC-7, robert caprel wrote:
>> On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 7:24:09 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
>>> What happens when the spaghetti sticks:
>>>
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/05/politics/enrique-tarrio-sentencing-proud-boys-seditious-conspiracy/index.html
>>>
>>> With any luck and justice, he'll be able to serve his term with his
>>> hero, the orange goon spaghetti magnet.
>> I bet he is kicking his ass for not accepting that plea bargain of 8 years, can also see the sentences are getting longer and longer the last one probably will get 99 years with the promise of getting out in 95 on good behaviour. It’s like slow motion dominos one after the other is going up river with only one hope the Grand Puba criminal will be their saviour!
>
> There is a point here where I feel sorry for these idiots. You have to wonder where they would be if their orange jesus hadn't lied to them. I'm sure some of them would have found other ways to get in trouble, but, most likely, most of them would be sitting at home without worrying about criminal charges. For most of them, their worst offense was being wrong about the president of the United States and being assholes about it. We generally don't lock people up simply because they're assholes. It just wouldn't be cost effective.
>
> I expect that someone will come along and trim the punishment to more accurately fit the crime. Maybe even Biden. It would be a smart move. After they have all had the opportunity to see the generally accepted result of their actions up close and personal. They'll probably all go free as soon as we put another republican in the Whitehouse.
>
> As a Vietnam veteran I can understand people who screwed up because they trusted the government too much.
>
> TB

They'll probably all get tats and join a neo-nazi gang in prison while
bragging of their attempts to stop a steal that never happened. Or,
hopefully, they'll get married to the guy with the most tattos and spend
their terms on their knees in the shower.

And, more hopefully, the covfefe king will be convicted on several of
the many charges against him and plant his own knees right there next to
them.

Re: 22 Years In Prison

<PwbKM.1000869$SuUf.929800@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20167&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20167

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 23:34:06 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 03:34 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 9/6/2023 3:04 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>> On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 12:44:22 PM UTC-7, robert
>> caprel wrote:

>>> I bet he is kicking his ass for not accepting that plea bargain of
>>> 8 years, can also see the sentences are getting longer and longer
>>> the last one probably will get 99 years with the promise of getting
>>> out in 95 on good behaviour. It’s like slow motion dominos one
>>> after the other is going up river with only one hope the Grand Puba
>>> criminal will be their saviour!
>>
>>         There is a point here where I feel sorry for these idiots.
>> You have to wonder where they would be if their orange jesus hadn't
>> lied to them. I'm sure some of them would have found other ways to
>> get in trouble, but, most likely, most of them would be sitting at
>> home without worrying about criminal charges. For most of them,
>> their worst offense was being wrong about the president of the
>> United States and being assholes about it. We generally don't lock
>> people up simply because they're assholes. It just wouldn't be cost
>> effective.
>>
>>          I expect that someone will come along and trim the
>> punishment to more accurately fit the crime. Maybe even Biden. It
>> would be a smart move. After they have all had the opportunity to
>> see the generally accepted result of their actions up close and
>> personal. They'll probably all go free as soon as we put another
>> republican in the Whitehouse.
>>
>>         As a Vietnam veteran I can understand people who screwed up
>> because they trusted the government too much.
>>
>> TB
>
> They'll probably all get tats and join a neo-nazi gang in prison while
> bragging of their attempts to stop a steal that never happened. Or,
> hopefully, they'll get married to the guy with the most tattos and
> spend their terms on their knees in the shower.
>
> And, more hopefully, the covfefe king will be convicted on several of
> the many charges against him and plant his own knees right there next
> to them.

Don't count on it. If the spaghetti sticks, he'll go to a Club Fed. Or
maybe he'll get community service and have to pick up Bud Light cans
on the Florida roadsides when the day is balmy. They'll probably give
him one of these:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gopher-II-Deluxe-Pick-Up-Reaching-Aid-As-Seen-on-TV/38389245

Those Gophers are literally, like, you know, really efficacious. I
should know - I've got 5 of 'em. They'll pick up a toothpick off the
floor or a brick off the ground.

Disclaimer: I have no connection whatsoever with Ontel Products, but I
am a frequent Walmart shopper.

--
bill

Re: 22 Years In Prison

<1639ea50-fb4a-437b-bf45-b04d13a3ef5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20168&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20168

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 20:48:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: donlampson@gmail.com (Don Lampson)
 by: Don Lampson - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 03:48 UTC

On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 7:05:13 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
> On 9/6/2023 3:04 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> >> I bet he is kicking his ass for not accepting that plea bargain of 8 years, can also see the sentences are getting longer and longer the last one probably will get 99 years with the promise of getting out in 95 on good behaviour. It’s like slow motion dominos one after the other is going up river with only one hope the Grand Puba criminal will be their saviour!
> >
> > There is a point here where I feel sorry for these idiots. You have to wonder where they would be if their orange jesus hadn't lied to them. I'm sure some of them would have found other ways to get in trouble, but, most likely, most of them would be sitting at home without worrying about criminal charges. For most of them, their worst offense was being wrong about the president of the United States and being assholes about it. We generally don't lock people up simply because they're assholes. It just wouldn't be cost effective.
> >
> > I expect that someone will come along and trim the punishment to more accurately fit the crime. Maybe even Biden. It would be a smart move. After they have all had the opportunity to see the generally accepted result of their actions up close and personal. They'll probably all go free as soon as we put another republican in the Whitehouse.
> >
> > As a Vietnam veteran I can understand people who screwed up because they trusted the government too much.
> >
> > TB
> They'll probably all get tats and join a neo-nazi gang in prison while
> bragging of their attempts to stop a steal that never happened. Or,
> hopefully, they'll get married to the guy with the most tattos and spend
> their terms on their knees in the shower.
>
> And, more hopefully, the covfefe king will be convicted on several of
> the many charges against him and plant his own knees right there next to
> them.

The smart ones, will find the Lord... The revelation will come in the depths of the dungeon... That's of course, if they don't fall into the temptations prison offers... They will have a method of support, and maintain their relevancy in the "Lost Cause", provided by Christian charity.....

Uncle Bighouse

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / 22 Years In Prison