A freelance is one who gets paid by the word -- per piece or perhaps. -- Robert Benchley

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Biden Whinge

SubjectAuthor
* Biden WhingeTechnobarbarian
+* Biden Whingebfh
|`- Biden WhingeTechnobarbarian
`* Biden Whingesticks
 `- Biden Whingerobert caprel

1
Biden Whinge

<d937e4b5-d53c-40d6-a609-de6470be248an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20171&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20171

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 12:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Biden Whinge
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 19:11 UTC

This is just terrible.

"Joe Biden Impeachment Inquiry Hits a Roadblock"

"The bid by some Republicans to launch an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden took a blow on Wednesday when GOP House Representative Ken Buck said he is opposed to it during an interview with CNN."

"Appearing on the CNN show 'The Lead' on Wednesday, Buck explained why he isn't backing an impeachment bid at this point. He said: "I think that we have three committees that are working very hard on uncovering evidence of Hunter Biden's wrongdoing.

""They are looking to see if there is a connection with Joe Biden. If they reach that point where they could find evidence of a connection, fine. I think that the Republicans will move forward with an impeachment inquiry. Right now, I'm not convinced that that evidence exists. And I'm not supporting an impeachment inquiry.""

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-impeachment-inquiry-hits-roadblock-1825239

Instead of just talking about spaghetti, the retrumplicans need to actually find some. OH well, that has never stopped them before.

TB

Re: Biden Whinge

<LEqKM.758934$qnnb.634402@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20173&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20173

Subject: Re: Biden Whinge
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 16:46:35 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 20:46 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> This is just terrible.
>
> "Joe Biden Impeachment Inquiry Hits a Roadblock"
>
> "The bid by some Republicans to launch an impeachment inquiry into
> President Joe Biden took a blow on Wednesday when GOP House
> Representative Ken Buck said he is opposed to it during an
> interview with CNN."
>
> "Appearing on the CNN show 'The Lead' on Wednesday, Buck explained
> why he isn't backing an impeachment bid at this point. He said: "I
> think that we have three committees that are working very hard on
> uncovering evidence of Hunter Biden's wrongdoing.
>
> ""They are looking to see if there is a connection with Joe Biden.
> If they reach that point where they could find evidence of a
> connection, fine. I think that the Republicans will move forward
> with an impeachment inquiry. Right now, I'm not convinced that that
> evidence exists. And I'm not supporting an impeachment inquiry.""
>
> https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-impeachment-inquiry-hits-roadblock-1825239
>
> Instead of just talking about spaghetti, the retrumplicans need to
> actually find some. OH well, that has never stopped them before.

They just don't make spaghetti like they used to. It's like today's
waterless hand cleaner - inefficacious. One for cleaning, the other
for sticking. Maybe LLaMa can produce some new formulas?

--
bill

Re: Biden Whinge

<83379200-0de9-474d-a47e-9f9b1cfa3e94n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20174&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20174

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 14:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 21:38 UTC

On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 1:46:39 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
> >
> > This is just terrible.
> >
> > "Joe Biden Impeachment Inquiry Hits a Roadblock"
> >
> > "The bid by some Republicans to launch an impeachment inquiry into
> > President Joe Biden took a blow on Wednesday when GOP House
> > Representative Ken Buck said he is opposed to it during an
> > interview with CNN."
> >
> > "Appearing on the CNN show 'The Lead' on Wednesday, Buck explained
> > why he isn't backing an impeachment bid at this point. He said: "I
> > think that we have three committees that are working very hard on
> > uncovering evidence of Hunter Biden's wrongdoing.
> >
> > ""They are looking to see if there is a connection with Joe Biden.
> > If they reach that point where they could find evidence of a
> > connection, fine. I think that the Republicans will move forward
> > with an impeachment inquiry. Right now, I'm not convinced that that
> > evidence exists. And I'm not supporting an impeachment inquiry.""
> >
> > https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-impeachment-inquiry-hits-roadblock-1825239
> >
> > Instead of just talking about spaghetti, the retrumplicans need to
> > actually find some. OH well, that has never stopped them before.
> They just don't make spaghetti like they used to. It's like today's
> waterless hand cleaner - inefficacious. One for cleaning, the other
> for sticking. Maybe LLaMa can produce some new formulas?
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Yeah? Try telling that to the Proud Boys.

TB

Re: Biden Whinge

<udfe1v$3gjaq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20177&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20177

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 10:19:24 -0500
 by: sticks - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 15:19 UTC

On 9/7/2023 2:11 PM, TechnoBoob wrote:

> This is just terrible.
>
> "Joe Biden Impeachment Inquiry Hits a Roadblock"
>
> "The bid by some Republicans to launch an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden took a blow on Wednesday when GOP House Representative Ken Buck said he is opposed to it during an interview with CNN."

Ken Buck is doing what he's told.

> "Appearing on the CNN show 'The Lead' on Wednesday, Buck explained why he isn't backing an impeachment bid at this point. He said: "I think that we have three committees that are working very hard on uncovering evidence of Hunter Biden's wrongdoing.
>
> ""They are looking to see if there is a connection with Joe Biden. If they reach that point where they could find evidence of a connection, fine. I think that the Republicans will move forward with an impeachment inquiry. Right now, I'm not convinced that that evidence exists. And I'm not supporting an impeachment inquiry.""

Of course it exists. If 1% of this evidence existed against a
republican president, it would be all hands on deck. But liberals get
cover from the media, the DOJ, the FBI, RINO's like Buck, and even the
courts.

<https://revolver.news/2023/09/colorado-republican-ken-buck-is-doing-backflips-to-protect-joe-biden/>

> https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-impeachment-inquiry-hits-roadblock-1825239
>
> Instead of just talking about spaghetti, the retrumplicans need to actually find some. OH well, that has never stopped them before.

Only a partisan fool can claim there is no evidence showing Biden is
corrupt. However, I don't want him impeached for several reasons.
First, media will distort all the truth just like TechnoBoob. Second,
little time left in his only term. Third, KumOnHerHarris would be just
as bad, if not worse. The Senate is full of McConnell Rino's who
wouldn't have the courage to do it anyway.

Just keep investigating and hopefully slow this China owned piece of
crap down. Keep getting the word out of just how corrupt and
anti-American these people in the democrat party are. Blacks and
Hispanics are leaving in droves. It's a dangerous game going after the
swamp. They don't play by the rules. But, honest people are getting it
finally!

Re: Biden Whinge

<d1f70a4f-7147-40a1-b556-a6aeec9bd86an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20216&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20216

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 10:07:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcaprel@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 17:07 UTC

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 8:19:30 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
> On 9/7/2023 2:11 PM, TechnoBoob wrote:
> >
> > This is just terrible.
> >
> > "Joe Biden Impeachment Inquiry Hits a Roadblock"
> >
> > "The bid by some Republicans to launch an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden took a blow on Wednesday when GOP House Representative Ken Buck said he is opposed to it during an interview with CNN."
> Ken Buck is doing what he's told.
> > "Appearing on the CNN show 'The Lead' on Wednesday, Buck explained why he isn't backing an impeachment bid at this point. He said: "I think that we have three committees that are working very hard on uncovering evidence of Hunter Biden's wrongdoing.
> >
> > ""They are looking to see if there is a connection with Joe Biden. If they reach that point where they could find evidence of a connection, fine. I think that the Republicans will move forward with an impeachment inquiry. Right now, I'm not convinced that that evidence exists. And I'm not supporting an impeachment inquiry.""
> Of course it exists. If 1% of this evidence existed against a
> republican president, it would be all hands on deck. But liberals get
> cover from the media, the DOJ, the FBI, RINO's like Buck, and even the
> courts.
>
> <https://revolver.news/2023/09/colorado-republican-ken-buck-is-doing-backflips-to-protect-joe-biden/>
> > https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-impeachment-inquiry-hits-roadblock-1825239
> >
> > Instead of just talking about spaghetti, the retrumplicans need to actually find some. OH well, that has never stopped them before.
> Only a partisan fool can claim there is no evidence showing Biden is
> corrupt. However, I don't want him impeached for several reasons.
> First, media will distort all the truth just like TechnoBoob. Second,
> little time left in his only term. Third, KumOnHerHarris would be just
> as bad, if not worse. The Senate is full of McConnell Rino's who
> wouldn't have the courage to do it anyway.
>
> Just keep investigating and hopefully slow this China owned piece of
> crap down. Keep getting the word out of just how corrupt and
> anti-American these people in the democrat party are. Blacks and
> Hispanics are leaving in droves. It's a dangerous game going after the
> swamp. They don't play by the rules. But, honest people are getting it
> finally!

What a nice rant from our resident imbecilic.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Biden Whinge