No matter how much you do you never do enough.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Spaghetti Tracking

SubjectAuthor
* Spaghetti TrackingTechnobarbarian
+* Spaghetti Trackingbfh
|`* Spaghetti TrackingTechnobarbarian
| `* Spaghetti Trackingbfh
|  `* Spaghetti TrackingTechnobarbarian
|   +* Spaghetti Trackingbfh
|   |`- Spaghetti Trackingsticks
|   `* Spaghetti Trackingkmiller
|    `* Spaghetti Trackingbfh
|     `* Spaghetti Trackingkmiller
|      `- Spaghetti TrackingGeorge.Anthony
`* Spaghetti Trackingbfh
 +* Spaghetti TrackingTechnobarbarian
 |`- Spaghetti Trackingbfh
 `* Spaghetti Trackingkmiller
  `* Spaghetti Trackingbfh
   `* Spaghetti Trackingkmiller
    `- Spaghetti Trackingbfh

1
Spaghetti Tracking

<407b0d9a-bffd-4f3f-856d-e86455f661afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20176&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20176

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 07:33:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Spaghetti Tracking
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 14:33 UTC

"More than 1,100 people have been charged in connection to the insurrection so far. They have been sentenced to a total of around 600 years in prison as of August 25, according to a Vox analysis of Department of Justice data. That data doesn’t include Tarrio’s sentence, which came down Tuesday, or the sentences of those who will serve out their time at home or in intermittent confinement. More than 100 individuals have been sentenced to at least two years in prison; 27 to more than five years."

"The federal indictment argues Trump and a group of allies that the document refers to as his “co-conspirators” knew that their claims that the 2020 election was stolen were false, but that they spread them anyway — and even launched a “criminal scheme” to support them. The indictment also accuses Trump of planning to stop the certification of the electoral vote, of actually stopping the vote on January 6, and of conspiring to disenfranchise Americans who voted in the election.

They have reams of evidence to back up those charges, but the question is whether a jury will be convinced."

https://www.vox.com/politics/2023/9/6/23862025/enrique-tarrio-january-6-insurrection-sentence-trump

lol, While the retrumplicans are producing reams of evidence free spaghetti.

TB

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<BAPKM.811678$qnnb.249425@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20182&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20182

Subject: Re: Spaghetti Tracking
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 21:08:48 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 01:08 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> "More than 1,100 people have been charged in connection to the insurrection so far. They have been sentenced to a total of around 600 years in prison as of August 25, according to a Vox analysis of Department of Justice data. That data doesn’t include Tarrio’s sentence, which came down Tuesday, or the sentences of those who will serve out their time at home or in intermittent confinement. More than 100 individuals have been sentenced to at least two years in prison; 27 to more than five years."
>
> "The federal indictment argues Trump and a group of allies that the document refers to as his “co-conspirators” knew that their claims that the 2020 election was stolen were false, but that they spread them anyway — and even launched a “criminal scheme” to support them. The indictment also accuses Trump of planning to stop the certification of the electoral vote, of actually stopping the vote on January 6, and of conspiring to disenfranchise Americans who voted in the election.
>
> They have reams of evidence to back up those charges, but the question is whether a jury will be convinced."
>
> https://www.vox.com/politics/2023/9/6/23862025/enrique-tarrio-january-6-insurrection-sentence-trump
>
> lol, While the retrumplicans are producing reams of evidence free spaghetti.

Sorta like the Russia collusion evidence-free spaghetti?

--
bill

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<SHPKM.1116192$SuUf.1111154@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20183&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20183

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 21:16:34 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 01:16 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> "More than 1,100 people have been charged in connection to the
> insurrection so far.

None have been charged with "insurrection" so far, so how is it an
"insurrection"?

--
bill

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<40691efd-c5f2-4348-8089-b37223dd3fcan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20185&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20185

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 18:36:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 01:36 UTC

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 6:08:53 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
> > "More than 1,100 people have been charged in connection to the insurrection so far. They have been sentenced to a total of around 600 years in prison as of August 25, according to a Vox analysis of Department of Justice data. That data doesn’t include Tarrio’s sentence, which came down Tuesday, or the sentences of those who will serve out their time at home or in intermittent confinement. More than 100 individuals have been sentenced to at least two years in prison; 27 to more than five years."
> >
> > "The federal indictment argues Trump and a group of allies that the document refers to as his “co-conspirators†knew that their claims that the 2020 election was stolen were false, but that they spread them anyway — and even launched a “criminal scheme†to support them. The indictment also accuses Trump of planning to stop the certification of the electoral vote, of actually stopping the vote on January 6, and of conspiring to disenfranchise Americans who voted in the election.
> >
> > They have reams of evidence to back up those charges, but the question is whether a jury will be convinced."
> >
> > https://www.vox.com/politics/2023/9/6/23862025/enrique-tarrio-january-6-insurrection-sentence-trump
> >
> > lol, While the retrumplicans are producing reams of evidence free spaghetti.
> Sorta like the Russia collusion evidence-free spaghetti?
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

You need industrial strength blinders to believe that.

"Senate Russia report proves Trump collusion was very real. But do voters care?
Trump and Biden's contrasting positions on Russian interference in American elections are clear. Whether voters care about these differences, however, is not as obvious.

Aug. 22, 2020, 1:30 AM PDT
By Michael McFaul
The Senate Intelligence Committee should be applauded for releasing the fifth and final volume of its investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

With over 200 witness interviews and roughly 1 million documents reviewed, the nearly 1,000-page report documents in detail the comprehensive campaign conducted by Russian President Vladimir Putin and his proxies to seek influence within President Donald Trump's campaign, help Trump win the 2016 presidential election and amplify polarization and division within American society.

Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian operatives implementing the influence effort.

Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian operatives implementing the influence effort. For instance, the report exposes interactions and information exchanged between Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort. According to the report, campaign figures “presented attractive targets for foreign influence, creating notable counterintelligence vulnerabilities.” (Manafort was later convicted of tax and bank fraud.)

The bipartisan tone of the majority of the report, released by a committee chaired by Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio, should be welcomed by all Americans who want our elected leaders to protect American sovereignty. National security should never be a partisan issue."

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/senate-russia-report-proves-trump-was-wrong-mueller-was-right-ncna1237743

I guess you have conveniently forgotten that the orange idiot invited Russian interference.

TB

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<f07fc6c9-801c-4ed8-a622-d57714d16babn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20186&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20186

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 18:42:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 01:42 UTC

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 6:16:38 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
> > "More than 1,100 people have been charged in connection to the
> > insurrection so far.
> None have been charged with "insurrection" so far, so how is it an
> "insurrection"?

"Jury Convicts Four Leaders of the Proud Boys of Seditious Conspiracy Related to U.S. Capitol Breach"

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/jury-convicts-four-leaders-proud-boys-seditious-conspiracy-related-us-capitol-breach

And that is just spaghetti that has been proven in court, with more to come. If you want to play word games you can do it with someone else. I'm sure you can find a chat-bot willing to discuss what words mean with you.

TB

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<98QKM.1116193$SuUf.466636@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20187&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20187

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 21:46:44 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 01:46 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
> report exposes interactions and information exchanged between
> Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik and then-Trump
> campaign chairman Paul Manafort. According to the report, campaign
> figures “presented attractive targets for foreign influence,
> creating notable counterintelligence vulnerabilities.” (Manafort
> was later convicted of tax and bank fraud.)
>
> The bipartisan tone of the majority of the report, released by a
> committee chaired by Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio, should be
> welcomed by all Americans who want our elected leaders to protect
> American sovereignty. National security should never be a partisan
> issue."
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/senate-russia-report-proves-trump-was-wrong-mueller-was-right-ncna1237743
>
> I guess you have conveniently forgotten that the orange idiot

Where's the proof that Trump colluded with Russia?

--
bill

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<DdQKM.811796$qnnb.15800@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20188&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20188

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 21:52:35 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 01:52 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 6:16:38 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> "More than 1,100 people have been charged in connection to the
>>> insurrection so far.
>> None have been charged with "insurrection" so far, so how is it
>> an "insurrection"?
>
> "Jury Convicts Four Leaders of the Proud Boys of Seditious
> Conspiracy Related to U.S. Capitol Breach"
>
> https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/jury-convicts-four-leaders-proud-boys-seditious-conspiracy-related-us-capitol-breach
>
> And that is just spaghetti that has been proven in court, with
> more to come. If you want to play word games you can do it with
> someone else. I'm sure you can find a chat-bot willing to discuss
> what words mean with you.

Word games? There is literally a difference between seditious
conspiracy and insurrection in law. Look it up - but I don't recommend
using an AI.

--
bill

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<dRCdneG9gtakTmb5nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20189&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20189

Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 19:06:52 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 02:06 UTC

On 9/8/2023 6:16 PM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>> "More than 1,100 people have been charged in connection to the
>> insurrection so far.
>
> None have been charged with "insurrection" so far, so how is it an
> "insurrection"?

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/insurrection

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/enrique-tarrio-proud-boys-sentenced-jan-6-sedition-case-rcna103280

HawHawHaw!

>> They have been sentenced to a total of around
>> 600 years in prison as of August 25, according to a Vox analysis of
>> Department of Justice data. That data doesn’t include Tarrio’s
>> sentence, which came down Tuesday, or the sentences of those who
>> will serve out their time at home or in intermittent confinement.
>> More than 100 individuals have been sentenced to at least two years
>> in prison; 27 to more than five years."
>>
>> "The federal indictment argues Trump and a group of allies that the
>> document refers to as his “co-conspirators” knew that their
>> claims that the 2020 election was stolen were false, but that they
>> spread them anyway — and even launched a “criminal scheme” to
>> support them. The indictment also accuses Trump of planning to stop
>> the certification of the electoral vote, of actually stopping the
>> vote on January 6, and of conspiring to disenfranchise Americans
>> who voted in the election.
>>
>> They have reams of evidence to back up those charges, but the
>> question is whether a jury will be convinced."
>>
>> https://www.vox.com/politics/2023/9/6/23862025/enrique-tarrio-january-6-insurrection-sentence-trump
>>
>>  lol, While the retrumplicans are producing reams of evidence free
>> spaghetti.
>>
>> TB

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<B7TKM.1079853$mPI2.1064773@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20191&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20191

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 01:10:56 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 05:10 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 9/8/2023 6:16 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> "More than 1,100 people have been charged in connection to the
>>> insurrection so far.
>>
>> None have been charged with "insurrection" so far, so how is it an
>> "insurrection"?
>>

> https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/insurrection
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/enrique-tarrio-proud-boys-sentenced-jan-6-sedition-case-rcna103280
>

> HawHawHaw!

HawHawHaw is right - all that doesn't matter until you take out Trump.

--
bill

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<fef2b27e-7c7c-443d-bf5b-3ba985684e76n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20194&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20194

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 07:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 14:53 UTC

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 6:46:48 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:

> lol, While the retrumplicans are producing reams of evidence free
> spaghetti.
> >> Sorta like the Russia collusion evidence-free spaghetti?
> >>
> >> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
> >
> > You need industrial strength blinders to believe that.
> >
> > "Senate Russia report proves Trump collusion was very real. But do
> > voters care? Trump and Biden's contrasting positions on Russian
> > interference in American elections are clear. Whether voters care
> > about these differences, however, is not as obvious.
> >
> > Aug. 22, 2020, 1:30 AM PDT By Michael McFaul The Senate
> > Intelligence Committee should be applauded for releasing the fifth
> > and final volume of its investigation into Russian interference in
> > the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
> >
> > With over 200 witness interviews and roughly 1 million documents
> > reviewed, the nearly 1,000-page report documents in detail the
> > comprehensive campaign conducted by Russian President Vladimir
> > Putin and his proxies to seek influence within President Donald
> > Trump's campaign, help Trump win the 2016 presidential election and
> > amplify polarization and division within American society.
> >
> > Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report
> > reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian
> > operatives implementing the influence effort.
> >
> > Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report
> > reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian
> > operatives implementing the influence effort. For instance, the
> > report exposes interactions and information exchanged between
> > Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik and then-Trump
> > campaign chairman Paul Manafort. According to the report, campaign
> > figures “presented attractive targets for foreign influence,
> > creating notable counterintelligence vulnerabilities.†(Manafort
> > was later convicted of tax and bank fraud.)
> >
> > The bipartisan tone of the majority of the report, released by a
> > committee chaired by Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio, should be
> > welcomed by all Americans who want our elected leaders to protect
> > American sovereignty. National security should never be a partisan
> > issue."
> >
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/senate-russia-report-proves-trump-was-wrong-mueller-was-right-ncna1237743
> >
> > I guess you have conveniently forgotten that the orange idiot
> > invited Russian interference.
> Where's the proof that Trump colluded with Russia?
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Freakin' laughing out loud. As I expected you moved the goal posts. You said there was no evidence. There is just a ton of evidence, so now you want me to prove collusion. For me this sort of thing is the best evidence, but I'm no attorney and I'm not going to try to adjudicate #45's many crimes here.

"Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton’s email"

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282

#45's collusion is NOT evidence free.

TB

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<7W0LM.1116743$mPI2.815430@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20195&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20195

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 12:19:15 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 16:19 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 6:46:48 PM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

lol, While the retrumplicans are producing reams of evidence free
>> spaghetti.

>>> You need industrial strength blinders to believe that.
>>>
>>> "Senate Russia report proves Trump collusion was very real. But
>>> do voters care? Trump and Biden's contrasting positions on
>>> Russian interference in American elections are clear. Whether
>>> voters care about these differences, however, is not as
>>> obvious.
>>>
>>> Aug. 22, 2020, 1:30 AM PDT By Michael McFaul The Senate
>>> Intelligence Committee should be applauded for releasing the
>>> fifth and final volume of its investigation into Russian
>>> interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
>>>
>>> With over 200 witness interviews and roughly 1 million
>>> documents reviewed, the nearly 1,000-page report documents in
>>> detail the comprehensive campaign conducted by Russian
>>> President Vladimir Putin and his proxies to seek influence
>>> within President Donald Trump's campaign, help Trump win the
>>> 2016 presidential election and amplify polarization and
>>> division within American society.
>>>
>>> Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report
>>> reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian
>>> operatives implementing the influence effort.
>>>
>>> Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report
>>> reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian
>>> operatives implementing the influence effort. For instance,
>>> the report exposes interactions and information exchanged
>>> between Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik and
>>> then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort. According to the
>>> report, campaign figures “presented attractive targets
>>> for foreign influence, creating notable counterintelligence
>>> vulnerabilities.†(Manafort was later convicted of tax and
>>> bank fraud.)
>>>
>>> The bipartisan tone of the majority of the report, released by
>>> a committee chaired by Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio,
>>> should be welcomed by all Americans who want our elected
>>> leaders to protect American sovereignty. National security
>>> should never be a partisan issue."
>>>
>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/senate-russia-report-proves-trump-was-wrong-mueller-was-right-ncna1237743

I guess you have conveniently forgotten that the orange idiot
>>> invited Russian interference.
>> Where's the proof that Trump colluded with Russia? -- bill Theory
>> don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> Freakin' laughing out loud. As I expected you moved the goal posts.
> You said there was no evidence. There is just a ton of evidence, so
> now you want me to prove collusion. For me this sort of thing is
> the best evidence, but I'm no attorney and I'm not going to try to
> adjudicate #45's many crimes here.

Coulda fooled me, but I'm glad to hear you say it.

> "Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton’s email"
>
> https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282
>
> #45's collusion is NOT evidence free.

damn. With all that evidence, you'd think they would've locked him up
7 years ago for threatening democracy.

--
bill

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<udiqtf$7ovb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20198&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20198

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 17:17:18 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 22:17 UTC

On 9/9/2023 11:19 AM, bfh wrote:

>>> Where's the proof that Trump colluded with Russia? -- bill Theory
>>> don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>> Freakin' laughing out loud. As I expected you moved the goal posts.
>> You said there was no evidence. There is just a ton of evidence, so
>> now you want me to prove collusion. For me this sort of thing is
>> the best evidence, but I'm no attorney and I'm not going to try to
>> adjudicate #45's many crimes here.
>
> Coulda fooled me, but I'm glad to hear you say it.
>
>> "Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton’s email"
>>
>> https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282
>>
>>  #45's collusion is NOT evidence free.
>
> damn. With all that evidence, you'd think they would've locked him up 7
> years ago for threatening democracy.

TechnoBoob is a damn joke. Everybody who has a shred of honesty knows
that was a joke, and actually funny at the time. Of course the
democrats and their sycophants use this to attack since it is exactly
what THEY were doing at the time. They were the ones who bought and
paid for Russia's help with their Russia Russia Russia hoax and the
dossier the FBI immediately knew was bullshit, but used to drag the
country through hell for years anyways. This just confirms the Boob's a
liar.

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<BAqdnSUJwfliv2D5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20206&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20206

Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 18:59:30 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 01:59 UTC

On 9/9/2023 7:53 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
>>> American sovereignty. National security should never be a partisan
>>> issue."
>>>
>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/senate-russia-report-proves-trump-was-wrong-mueller-was-right-ncna1237743
>>>
>>> I guess you have conveniently forgotten that the orange idiot
>>> invited Russian interference.
>> Where's the proof that Trump colluded with Russia?
>> --
>> bill
>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> Freakin' laughing out loud. As I expected you moved the goal posts. You said there was no evidence. There is just a ton of evidence, so now you want me to prove collusion. For me this sort of thing is the best evidence, but I'm no attorney and I'm not going to try to adjudicate #45's many crimes here.
>
> "Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton’s email"

and, even if they'd charged him and convicted him, the orange goon
lovers would deny it happened. Or choose to ignore it - like they do for
his being found liable for sexual abuse. Or label it spaghetti.

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<BAqdnSQJwfmmvmD5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20207&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20207

Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 19:00:30 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 02:00 UTC

On 9/8/2023 10:10 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>>>
>>> None have been charged with "insurrection" so far, so how is it an
>>> "insurrection"?
>>>

>> https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/insurrection
>>
>> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/enrique-tarrio-proud-boys-sentenced-jan-6-sedition-case-rcna103280
>>
>> HawHawHaw!
>
> HawHawHaw is right - all that doesn't matter until you take out Trump.

Even then you'd ignore it happened.

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<sv9LM.841850$qnnb.838116@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20209&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20209

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 22:05:11 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 02:05 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 9/9/2023 7:53 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> lol, While the retrumplicans are producing reams of evidence free
>>> spaghetti.

>>> Where's the proof that Trump colluded with Russia?
>>> --
>>> bill
>>> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>>
>>          Freakin' laughing out loud. As I expected you moved the
>> goal posts. You said there was no evidence. There is just a ton of
>> evidence, so now you want me to prove collusion. For me this sort of
>> thing is the best evidence, but I'm no attorney and I'm not going to
>> try to adjudicate #45's many crimes here.
>>
>> "Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton’s email"
>>
>> https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282
>>

>>         #45's collusion is NOT evidence free.
>>
>> TB
>
> and, even if they'd charged him and convicted him, the orange goon
> lovers would deny it happened. Or choose to ignore it - like they do
> for his being found liable for sexual abuse. Or label it spaghetti.

It's uniquely possible that all of that would happen.

--
bill

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<MD9LM.1132157$SuUf.391666@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20211&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20211

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 22:14:03 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 02:14 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 9/8/2023 10:10 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/insurrection
>>>
>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/enrique-tarrio-proud-boys-sentenced-jan-6-sedition-case-rcna103280
>>>

>>> HawHawHaw!
>>
>> HawHawHaw is right - all that doesn't matter until you take out Trump.
>

> Even then you'd ignore it happened.

Well, at the end of the day going forward, that's just a literally
dumb allegation that you've put on the table. If he gets taken out,
it's not even uniquely possible that I could ignore the evidence of
his absence in the passage of time.

--
bill

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<BAqdnSYJwfmEIGD5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20213&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20213

Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 05:56:58 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 12:56 UTC

On 9/9/2023 7:05 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>>          Freakin' laughing out loud. As I expected you moved the goal
>>> posts. You said there was no evidence. There is just a ton of
>>> evidence, so now you want me to prove collusion. For me this sort of
>>> thing is the best evidence, but I'm no attorney and I'm not going to
>>> try to adjudicate #45's many crimes here.
>>>
>>> "Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton’s email"
>>>
>>> https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-putin-no-relationship-226282
>>>
>>>         #45's collusion is NOT evidence free.
>>>
>>> TB
>>
>> and, even if they'd charged him and convicted him, the orange goon
>> lovers would deny it happened. Or choose to ignore it - like they do
>> for his being found liable for sexual abuse. Or label it spaghetti.
>
> It's uniquely possible that all of that would happen.

Not even unique - it's what retrumplicans are best at - ignoring truths.
Well, of course, there's also removing freedoms. Oh, and lying.

Re: Spaghetti Tracking

<udkf0j$j3c2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20214&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20214

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 13:06:27 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:rDlnxAo3jn3fLXij6eVF3DUVL6w=
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 13:06 UTC

kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 9/9/2023 7:05 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> and, even if they'd charged him and convicted him, the orange goon
>>> lovers would deny it happened. Or choose to ignore it - like they do
>>> for his being found liable for sexual abuse. Or label it spaghetti.
>>
>> It's uniquely possible that all of that would happen.
>>
> Not even unique - it's what retrumplicans are best at - ignoring truths.
> Well, of course, there's also removing freedoms. Oh, and lying.

Apparently your vision is so clouded you can’t see you are describing
democrats perfectly.

--
Joe Biden calls himself the greatest job creator in history after rehiring
the 9 million people he fired.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Spaghetti Tracking