From: publish@their.names (Publish Their Names)
Subject: Re: 2 black teens arrested in their classroom after string of
shootings, Ga. deputies say
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 09:59:01 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.education, alt.politics.media, alt.politics.nationalism.black,
talk.politics.guns, talk.politics.misc
 by: Publish Their Names - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 08:59 UTC

On 14 Mar 2022, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> posted some

> It's time to stop the pretense of "protecting" minors by not naming
> them when they commit crimes. Minors who commit violent crimes cannot
> be salvaged. It's a parental failure. Sterilize the parents and
> eradicate the minors. Call it a late term abortion.

The Bibb County Sheriff�s Office arrested two teens while they were in
class earlier this week.

Both teens were arrested while attending classes at Macon High School,
according to deputies.

The two teens were arrested in connection to three separate shootings at
East Macon homes.

Neither teen was identified due to them being minors.

Deputies said the guns used in the shootings were recovered in an
earlier arrest. Three more guns were found while deputies searched one
of the teens� home

Each teen faces numerous charges including aggravated assault.

https://news.yahoo.com/2-teens-arrested-classroom-string-020602090.html