From: liberals-suck@jan6.org (Biden employees)
Newsgroups: alt.education,alt.fan.states.texas,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Klein ISD teacher charged with possession of child pornography, terminated by district
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 19:33:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Biden employees - Thu, 8 Feb 2024 19:33 UTC

On 17 Jan 2022, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> posted some

> He's a progressive. They will kill him in jail.

HOUSTON - Klein Independent School District reported a teacher on one of
their high school campuses has been arrested related to child
pornography charges.

According to Montgomery County court records, Sebastian Baraldi was
arrested at his home in Spring and charged with five felony counts of
Possession of Child Pornography.

Baraldi was a teacher at Klein Oak High School and the school district
reports his employment has been terminated.

Montgomery County Precinct 3 Constable's Office says images of known
child sexual assault material of youth between 5 and 12 years old were
uploaded to a common cloud-based storage drive, as reported by the
National Center of Missing and Exploited Children.

A search warrant was issued and executed at a home in The Woodlands
where Baraldi was arrested.

"We understand that this news is unsettling and are committed to
transparently dealing with this situation," says Klein Oak HS principal
Thomas Hensley. "Our highest priority is the safety of our students, and
we will continue to take all necessary steps to protect them. If the
allegations prove true, we encourage the criminal justice system to take
every appropriate action."

Baraldi was placed into custody at Montgomery County Jail and his bond
is set at $250,000.

Parents can contact Klein ISD police at (832) 249-4266 or Klein Oak at
(832) 484-5101 is they have any other concerns or questions.

https://news.yahoo.com/klein-isd-teacher-charged-possession-214959132.html