According to all the latest reports, there was no truth in any of the earlier reports.

interests / alt.usage.english / Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )

SubjectAuthor
* Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )HenHanna
+- Re: Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )Ruud Harmsen
+* Re: Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )Aidan Kehoe
|`* Re: Sechsel?uten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-L?rm , Sexger?uschen )Janet
| `- Re: Sechsel?uten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-L?rm , Sexger?uschen )HenHanna
`- Re: Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )Christian Weisgerber

1
Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )

<urqnqd$p7l3$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=203062&group=alt.usage.english#203062

From: HenHanna@gmail.com (HenHanna)
Newsgroups: sci.lang,alt.usage.english,soc.culture.german
Subject: Sechseläuten_--_(_Sexlaute_,_Sex-Lärm_,_S
exgeräuschen )
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 12:01:17 -0800
 by: HenHanna - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 20:01 UTC

Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )

Bealtaine is one of the four major Irish Celtic annual festivals along
with Samhain, Imbolc and Lughnasa. It signifies the return of the light
and widely observed throughout Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man,
while May Day celebrations occur throughout Europe.

---------- this reminds me of the [Wicker Man] movie
starring Nickolas Cage

(who played the lead in the orig. version movie?)

and the one in Switzerland and Booog

The Böögg is the main protagonist at Zurich's Sechseläuten spring
festival. And there is more to this snowman figure than first meets the eye.

___________________________Do Swiss (or Germans) think that
Sechseläuten sounds like [Sex Noises] ???

Die Leute nebenan hielten mich die ganze Nacht mit ihrem Sex-Lärm wach.

Du gibst Sexlaute von dir, wenn du massiert wirst.

Sie hörte Sexlaute, dann Barbs Weinen und Neil, der sagte, es zählt
nicht, da es zu kurz war.

Sie machen Sex-Geräusche wenn Sie massiert zu werden.

Könnt ihr mit den Sexgeräuschen warten, bis ich meine Ohrstöpsel drin hab?

Wir könnten es wohlmöglich auf die Sexgeräusche begrenzen.

Re: Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )

<ek43ui5md0ov1i6mb0sso6s21t4c1laueu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=203087&group=alt.usage.english#203087

From: rh@rudhar.com (Ruud Harmsen)
Newsgroups: sci.lang,alt.usage.english,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Sechseläuten_--_(_Se
xlaute_,_Sex-Lärm_,_
Sexgeräuschen_)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 09:33:28 +0100
 by: Ruud Harmsen - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 08:33 UTC

Thu, 29 Feb 2024 12:01:17 -0800: HenHanna <HenHanna@gmail.com>
scribeva:
>___________________________Do Swiss (or Germans) think that
> Sechseläuten sounds like [Sex Noises] ???

Proque sex?
https://rudhar.com/lingtics/intrlnga/proq-sex.htm" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://rudhar.com/lingtics/intrlnga/proq-sex.htm
--
Ruud Harmsen, https://rudhar.com

Re: Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )

<87jzmmbacn.fsf@parhasard.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=203089&group=alt.usage.english#203089

From: kehoea@parhasard.net (Aidan Kehoe)
Newsgroups: sci.lang,alt.usage.english,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute ,
Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 08:54:48 +0000
 by: Aidan Kehoe - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 08:54 UTC

Ar an naoú lá is fiche de mí Feabhra, scríobh HenHanna:

> Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )
>

> Bealtaine is one of the four major Irish Celtic annual festivals along with
> Samhain, Imbolc and Lughnasa. It signifies the return of the light and widely
> observed throughout Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man, while May Day
> celebrations occur throughout Europe.
>
> ---------- this reminds me of the [Wicker Man] movie
> starring Nickolas Cage

Island people, worrying, eh?

> (who played the lead in the orig. version movie?)
>
> and the one in Switzerland and Booog
>

> The Böögg is the main protagonist at Zurich's Sechseläuten spring festival.
> And there is more to this snowman figure than first meets the eye.
>

> ___________________________Do Swiss (or Germans) think that
> Sechseläuten sounds like [Sex Noises] ???

Surely everyone does? ‘Q: According to Sigmund Freud, what comes between fear
and sex? A: Fünf.’

--
‘As I sat looking up at the Guinness ad, I could never figure out /
How your man stayed up on the surfboard after fourteen pints of stout’

Re: Sechsel?uten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-L?rm , Sexger?uschen )

<MPG.404bb786aa86862b989bed@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=203094&group=alt.usage.english#203094

From: nobody@home.com (Janet)
Newsgroups: sci.lang,alt.usage.english,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Sechsel???uten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-L???rm , Sexger???uschen )
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 10:00:12 -0000
 by: Janet - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 10:00 UTC

In article <87jzmmbacn.fsf@parhasard.net>,
kehoea@parhasard.net says...

> Ar an naoú lá is fiche de mí Feabhra, scríobh HenHanna:
>
> > Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )
> >

> > Bealtaine is one of the four major Irish Celtic annual festivals along with
> > Samhain, Imbolc and Lughnasa. It signifies the return of the light and widely
> > observed throughout Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man, while May Day
> > celebrations occur throughout Europe.
> >
> > ---------- this reminds me of the [Wicker Man] movie
> > starring Nickolas Cage
>
> Island people, worrying, eh?
>
> > (who played the lead in the orig. version movie?)

I was almost in that film (the first version). The
casting director came to my hospital antenatal clinic
seeking heavily pregnant women as paid extras for some
scene.

Several of us happily signed up, until the guy mentioned
the shooting date. To his surprise and disappointment,
none of us could be available then...

Janet

Re: Sechsel?uten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-L?rm , Sexger?uschen )

<10ad4b5699e63b60795fe13d1176de08@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=203106&group=alt.usage.english#203106

From: HenHanna@dev.null (HenHanna)
Newsgroups: sci.lang,alt.usage.english,soc.culture.german
Subject: Re: Sechsel?uten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-L?rm ,
Sexger?uschen )
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 11:08:09 +0000
 by: HenHanna - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 11:08 UTC

Janet wrote:

> In article <87jzmmbacn.fsf@parhasard.net>,
> kehoea@parhasard.net says...
>>
>> Ar an naoú lá is fiche de mí Feabhra, scríobh HenHanna:
>>
>> > Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )
>> >

>> > Bealtaine is one of the four major Irish Celtic annual festivals along with
>> > Samhain, Imbolc and Lughnasa. It signifies the return of the light and widely
>> > observed throughout Ireland, Scotland and the Isle of Man, while May Day
>> > celebrations occur throughout Europe.
>> >
>> > ---------- this reminds me of the [Wicker Man] movie
>> > starring Nickolas Cage
>>
>> Island people, worrying, eh?
>>
>> > (who played the lead in the orig. version movie?)

> I was almost in that film (the first version). The
> casting director came to my hospital antenatal clinic
> seeking heavily pregnant women as paid extras for some
> scene.

> Several of us happily signed up, until the guy mentioned
> the shooting date. To his surprise and disappointment,
> none of us could be available then...

> Janet

great story!

The Wicker Man is a 1973 British folk horror film directed by Robin Hardy and starring Edward Woodward, Britt Ekland, Diane Cilento, Ingrid Pitt and Christopher Lee. The screenplay is by Anthony Shaffer, inspired by David Pinner's 1967 novel Ritual, and Paul Giovanni composed the film score.[6][7]

After Shaffer saw her on the stage, he lured Diane Cilento out of semi-retirement to play the town's schoolmistress.[22] (They lived together in Queensland from 1975, and married in 1985). Ingrid Pitt, another British horror film veteran, was cast as the town librarian and registrar. Swedish actress Britt Ekland was cast as the innkeeper's lascivious daughter, although two body doubles were used for her naked scenes below the waist. Ekland found out that she was three months pregnant with her son Nic, to Lou Adler two weeks into filming. Stuart Hopps (the film's choreographer) called upon Lorraine Peters, a nightclub dancer from Glasgow, who gyrated at the doorway[23] and against the wall of a bedroom in the fully nude "wall" scenes. Her speaking and singing voices were dubbed by Annie Ross and Rachel Verney respectively.[24][25][23]

Re: Sechseläuten -- ( Sexlaute , Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )

<slrnuu4dtm.2iip.naddy@lorvorc.mips.inka.de>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=203139&group=alt.usage.english#203139

From: naddy@mips.inka.de (Christian Weisgerber)
Newsgroups: sci.lang,alt.usage.english,soc.culture.german
Sex-Lärm , Sexgeräuschen )
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 20:16:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Christian Weisgerber - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 20:16 UTC

On 2024-02-29, HenHanna <HenHanna@gmail.com> wrote:

> ___________________________Do Swiss (or Germans) think that
> Sechseläuten sounds like [Sex Noises] ???

No.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy@mips.inka.de