From: snidely.too@gmail.com (Snidely)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Subject: feliz_cumpleaños,_Pepe
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 16:45:10 -0800
 by: Snidely - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 00:45 UTC

Pepe Romero has reaached 80 years of age! He is an Adjunct Professor
at the USC Thornton School of Music, and a sometime performer. His
first public stage appearance was at age 7 at one of his father's
concerts.

The son of Celedonio Romero, Pepe joined his brothers Celin and Angel
in being knighted in February, 2000 into the Order of “Isabel la
Catolica” by one Juan Carlos I, king of Spain.

Thanks for stringing us along this long, Pepe, and keep on strummin'!

/dps

--
Ieri, oggi, domani