Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 19:16:24 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: What's Next?
 by: kmiller - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 02:16 UTC

"The testimony of a credible direct witness in Donald Trump's classified
documents case could strengthen Special Counsel Jack Smith's argument
against the former president, according to experts.

Trump's former aide Molly Michael told federal investigators, per ABC,
that the former president used the back of visibly classified documents
at Mar-a-Lago to write her to-do lists "as if they were scrap paper,"
said journalist Jonathan Karl."

I wonder if we'll hear next that the orange goon used classified docs as
TP. Good grief.

Re: What's Next?

<56tOM.473$1B%c.59@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20353&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20353

Subject: Re: What's Next?
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 22:50:40 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 02:50 UTC

kmiller wrote:

> "The testimony of a credible direct witness in Donald Trump's
> classified documents case could strengthen Special Counsel Jack
> Smith's argument against the former president, according to experts.
>
> Trump's former aide Molly Michael told federal investigators, per ABC,
> that the former president used the back of visibly classified
> documents at Mar-a-Lago to write her to-do lists "as if they were
> scrap paper," said journalist Jonathan Karl."
>
> I wonder if we'll hear next that the orange goon used classified docs
> as TP. Good grief.

If he's a consistent flusher, that'll be hard to prove........but it's
pretty good spaghetti. You ought to get on some real social media with
that one.

--
bill

Re: What's Next?

<ueho9e$3jdo6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20368&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20368

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:42:38 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Kl1Mnn9M4rH++BfUEtRmO4om0dc=
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:42 UTC

kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:

> "The testimony of a credible direct witness in Donald Trump's classified
> documents case could strengthen Special Counsel Jack Smith's argument
> against the former president, according to experts.
>
> Trump's former aide Molly Michael told federal investigators, per ABC,
> that the former president used the back of visibly classified documents
> at Mar-a-Lago to write her to-do lists "as if they were scrap paper,"
> said journalist Jonathan Karl."
>
> I wonder if we'll hear next that the orange goon used classified docs as
> TP. Good grief.

Might as well. You NAGA dimocrats use the Constitution for TP.

--
Joe Biden calls himself the greatest job creator in history after rehiring
the 9 million people he fired.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / What's Next?