Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 19:26:13 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Subject: He Must Think Repubes Care
 by: kmiller - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 02:26 UTC

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., warned House Republicans
on Tuesday that a looming government shutdown would hurt the Republican
Party.

“We’re waiting to see what the House is going to do on a continuing
resolution. I think all of you know I’m not a fan of government
shutdowns, I’ve seen a few of them over the years, they never have
produced a policy change and they’ve always been a loser for
Republicans, politically,” McConnell told reporters, referencing a
temporary measure lawmakers could use to keep the government funded
called a continuing resolution.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/09/19/mcconnell-warns-republicans-government-shutdown/70902711007/

As if them cow asses give a crap about anything but themselves.

Re: He Must Think Repubes Care

<ZbtOM.2588$2ph4.2420@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20354&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20354

Subject: Re: He Must Think Repubes Care
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 22:56:56 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 02:56 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., warned House
> Republicans on Tuesday that a looming government shutdown would hurt
> the Republican Party.
>
> “We’re waiting to see what the House is going to do on a
> continuing resolution. I think all of you know I’m not a fan of
> government shutdowns, I’ve seen a few of them over the years, they
> never have produced a policy change and they’ve always been a loser
> for Republicans, politically,” McConnell told reporters, referencing
> a temporary measure lawmakers could use to keep the government funded
> called a continuing resolution.
>
> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/09/19/mcconnell-warns-republicans-government-shutdown/70902711007/
>

> As if them cow asses give a crap about anything but themselves.

To try to keep my general store of knowledge sorta up to date, and so
that I can refine my self-identification, where is a cow ass in the
ass hierarchy?

--
bill

Re: He Must Think Repubes Care

<uehnpv$3jap6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20365&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20365

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:34:23 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:UiTkO8MFnB4PWQRKzFRBLHVTtO4=
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:34 UTC

bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., warned House
>> Republicans on Tuesday that a looming government shutdown would hurt
>> the Republican Party.
>>
>> “We’re waiting to see what the House is going to do on a
>> continuing resolution. I think all of you know I’m not a fan of
>> government shutdowns, I’ve seen a few of them over the years, they
>> never have produced a policy change and they’ve always been a loser
>> for Republicans, politically,” McConnell told reporters, referencing
>> a temporary measure lawmakers could use to keep the government funded
>> called a continuing resolution.
>>
>> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/09/19/mcconnell-warns-republicans-government-shutdown/70902711007/
>>

>> As if them cow asses give a crap about anything but themselves.
>
> To try to keep my general store of knowledge sorta up to date, and so
> that I can refine my self-identification, where is a cow ass in the
> ass hierarchy?

I think it’s right above democrats.

--
Joe Biden calls himself the greatest job creator in history after rehiring
the 9 million people he fired.

Re: He Must Think Repubes Care

<DsOdnYpXQsOZb5H4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20382&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20382

Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 18:46:47 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 01:46 UTC

On 9/19/2023 7:56 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:
>> Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., warned House
>> Republicans on Tuesday that a looming government shutdown would hurt
>> the Republican Party.
>>
>> “We’re waiting to see what the House is going to do on a
>> continuing resolution. I think all of you know I’m not a fan of
>> government shutdowns, I’ve seen a few of them over the years, they
>> never have produced a policy change and they’ve always been a loser
>> for Republicans, politically,” McConnell told reporters, referencing
>> a temporary measure lawmakers could use to keep the government funded
>> called a continuing resolution.
>>
>> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/09/19/mcconnell-warns-republicans-government-shutdown/70902711007/
>>
>> As if them cow asses give a crap about anything but themselves.
>
> To try to keep my general store of knowledge sorta up to date, and so
> that I can refine my self-identification, where is a cow ass in the ass
> hierarchy?

Somewhere at the top of the falling cow shit, of course. Jeez.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / He Must Think Repubes Care