From: ram@zedat.fu-berlin.de (Stefan Ram)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Subject: That's what she said
Date: 15 Mar 2024 02:46:58 GMT
 by: Stefan Ram - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 02:46 UTC

|I read, I watch documentaries, I listen to podcasts, and
|not just the ones I agree with. I also choke down the
|horrible ones so I can make fun of them with veracity.
Darlene

Re: That's what she said

<m3edcbamcs.fsf@leonis4.robolove.meer.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=203615&group=alt.usage.english#203615

From: enometh@meer.net (Madhu)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Subject: Re: That's what she said
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 14:43:55 +0530
sha1:qmidsWk668J7qFv4KWl0nlG81C4=
 by: Madhu - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:13 UTC

* (Stefan Ram) <veracity-20240315034510@ram.dialup.fu-berlin.de> :
Wrote on 15 Mar 2024 02:46:58 GMT:

> |I read, I watch documentaries, I listen to podcasts, and
> |not just the ones I agree with. I also choke down the
> |horrible ones so I can make fun of them with veracity.
> Darlene

She's probably talking of her friend, Veracity Williams.