Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 07:46:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Some Texans welcome undocumented immigrants
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Wed, 20 Sep 2023 14:46 UTC

"Colony Ridge 'illegal immigrant' town springs up in Texas as local developer sells border crossers property 'without asking them for documentation - with FOUR cartels now operating there'"

"A Texas developer has been accused of creating a sprawling illegal migrant town by selling off land to border crossers without asking for any paperwork.

William 'Trey' Harris sells plots at Colony Ridge by allowing buyers to purchase land without the need to prove income or credit, it is alleged.

Critics say the scheme - around 20 miles northeast of Downtown Houston - has drawn in thousands of illegal migrants, as well as cartel activity.

Meanwhile, migrant encounters in July were up 26.9 per cent compared to June, which experts have linked to the settlement's expansion.

Senior National Security Fellow Todd Bensman claimed Harris has been selling off plots direct to a borrowers for a few hundred dollars without conducting any background checks.

DailyMail.com has contacted Harris' lawyer for a comment. He said 'heinous' allegations had been made against the developer, but has yet to clarify further."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12537169/colony-ridge-Texas-illegal-migrant-town.html

TB

Re: Some Texans welcome undocumented immigrants

<DsOdnYtXQsM-bJH4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20381&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20381

Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 18:45:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Some Texans welcome undocumented immigrants
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 01:45 UTC

On 9/20/2023 7:46 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Colony Ridge 'illegal immigrant' town springs up in Texas as local developer sells border crossers property 'without asking them for documentation - with FOUR cartels now operating there'"
>
> "A Texas developer has been accused of creating a sprawling illegal migrant town by selling off land to border crossers without asking for any paperwork.
>
> William 'Trey' Harris sells plots at Colony Ridge by allowing buyers to purchase land without the need to prove income or credit, it is alleged.
>
> Critics say the scheme - around 20 miles northeast of Downtown Houston - has drawn in thousands of illegal migrants, as well as cartel activity.
>
> Meanwhile, migrant encounters in July were up 26.9 per cent compared to June, which experts have linked to the settlement's expansion.
>
> Senior National Security Fellow Todd Bensman claimed Harris has been selling off plots direct to a borrowers for a few hundred dollars without conducting any background checks.
>
> DailyMail.com has contacted Harris' lawyer for a comment. He said 'heinous' allegations had been made against the developer, but has yet to clarify further."
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12537169/colony-ridge-Texas-illegal-migrant-town.html
>
> TB

I'm a bit surprised those red states haven't started sending those folk
to Ukraine.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Some Texans welcome undocumented immigrants