From: horrible-parents@jan6.org (Poor parenting)
Newsgroups: alt.education,alt.fan.states.oklahoma,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Non-binary student, 16, dies after girls 'beat her head across the floor' in bathroom assault: reports
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:32:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Poor parenting - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:32 UTC

On 04 Apr 2022, pothead <potheadbjoe@gmail.com> posted some

> Progressive stupidity murders another kid. Sterlize the fucked up
> parents who let this happen in the first place. No such thing as
> "binary". You stupid parents killed your own kid.

An Oklahoma teen died earlier this month after she and another student
were severely beaten inside a school bathroom, according to reports.

Sophomore Dagny Benedict, 16, was involved at a fight at Owasso High
School in suburban Tulsa on February 7, according to 2 News.

A school staffer finally broke up the melee after Benedict, a straight A
student, and a classmate were battered for an extended period �
reportedly by three older female students.

While her family�s obituary used female pronouns, mother Sue Benedict
told The Independent the teen was non-binary and used the name �Nex.�

The heartbroken parent said the other victim was also non-binary.

The mom said Benedict was often bullied at school, and had fallen and
hit her head during the bathroom fight.

Benedict suffered bruising and cuts across her face as a result of the
attack.

�I didn�t know how bad it had gotten,� her mom told the outlet.

2 News quoted the parent of the other victim, who said her daughter saw
Benedict being attacked and the assailants �beating her head across the
floor.�

Benedict, according to reports, was unable to reach the nurse�s office
because of the injuries she sustained.

The parent of the witness said school staffers failed to call police or
an ambulance, and Benedict�s relatives rushed the bruised teen to the
hospital after school.

Benedict�s stunned relatives called police from the hospital to inform
them of the fight.

Benedict was released from the hospital that same day, but was
readmitted the next day, Feb. 8, where she tragically died.

Sue Benedict told The Independent her child collapsed at home on the way
to an appointment the day of her death.

Local police said they are still determining a cause of death, but the
mother of Benedict�s friend believes the teen suffered severe trauma in
the fight.

�I think complications from brain trauma, head trauma, is what caused
it,� the mother of the other victim told 2 News.

The cause of the confrontation remains under investigation.

Police said they are awaiting toxicology reports to determine if there
was another possible underlying medical condition which may have caused
Benedict�s tragic passing.

The Owasso Public School District has declined to comment on the case
citing the ongoing investigation.