Ah, the Tsar's bazaar's bizarre beaux-arts!

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls

SubjectAuthor
* Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_PearlsTechnobarbarian
`* _Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_Pearlsbfh
 +* _Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_PearlsTechnobarbarian
 |`- _Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_Pearlsbfh
 +- _Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_Pearlsrobert caprel
 `* _Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_Pearlskmiller
  +* _Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_Pearlsbfh
  |`* _Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_Pearlskmiller
  | `- _Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_Pearlsbfh
  `- _Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_PearlsGeorge.Anthony

1
Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls

<2802168b-4448-4605-b9ac-fd1a27220b69n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20553&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20553

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 09:17:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_Pearls
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 16:17 UTC

"Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls Because ‘Trash’ Taylor Swift Yelled an F-Bomb at a Football Game: ‘Mouth Like a Teamster’"

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-joe-concha-clutches-his-pearls-because-trash-taylor-swift-yelled-an-f-bomb-at-a-football-game-mouth-like-a-teamster/

"Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’

In a lawsuit against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems, internal texts show network talent expressed frustration with Trump's lies but still gave them airtime."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-producer-election-deniers-texts_n_64109a7ee4b0bc5cb64ccabc

"Trump Declares, ‘Let’s Indict the Motherf*cker’ In Raucous Speech to California Republican Party

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-declares-lets-indict-the-motherfcker-in-raucous-speech-to-california-republican-party/

I've been seeing and hearing that word a lot lately. It's on t-shirts and bumper stickers and all over the place. Pretty soon it will lose the power to shock anyone.

TB

Re: Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls

<6AhSM.257179$GHI6.245288@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20554&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20554

Subject: Re:_Fox’s_Joe_Concha_Clutches_His_Pearls
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 12:59:46 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 16:59 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> "Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls Because ‘Trash’ Taylor
> Swift Yelled an F-Bomb at a Football Game: ‘Mouth Like a
> Teamster’"
>
> https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-joe-concha-clutches-his-pearls-because-trash-taylor-swift-yelled-an-f-bomb-at-a-football-game-mouth-like-a-teamster/
>
> "Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers
> ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’
>
> In a lawsuit against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems, internal
> texts show network talent expressed frustration with Trump's lies
> but still gave them airtime."
>
> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-producer-election-deniers-texts_n_64109a7ee4b0bc5cb64ccabc
>
> "Trump Declares, ‘Let’s Indict the Motherf*cker’ In Raucous
> Speech to California Republican Party
>
> https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-declares-lets-indict-the-motherfcker-in-raucous-speech-to-california-republican-party/
>
> I've been seeing and hearing that word a lot lately. It's on
> t-shirts and bumper stickers and all over the place. Pretty soon it
> will lose the power to shock anyone.

I think it already has, but I have a more important issue that I
respectfully request that our experts in here address:
I know how to pronounce "motherfucker", but how do you pronounce
"motherf*cker"?

--
bill

Re: Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls

<cd42df3e-fb16-4946-b692-2c45fe087773n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20557&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20557

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 11:12:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 18:12 UTC

On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 9:59:50 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
> > "Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls Because ‘Trash’ Taylor
> > Swift Yelled an F-Bomb at a Football Game: ‘Mouth Like a
> > Teamster’"
> >
> > https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-joe-concha-clutches-his-pearls-because-trash-taylor-swift-yelled-an-f-bomb-at-a-football-game-mouth-like-a-teamster/
> >
> > "Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers
> > ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’
> >
> > In a lawsuit against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems, internal
> > texts show network talent expressed frustration with Trump's lies
> > but still gave them airtime."
> >
> > https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-producer-election-deniers-texts_n_64109a7ee4b0bc5cb64ccabc
> >
> > "Trump Declares, ‘Let’s Indict the Motherf*cker’ In Raucous
> > Speech to California Republican Party
> >
> > https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-declares-lets-indict-the-motherfcker-in-raucous-speech-to-california-republican-party/
> >
> > I've been seeing and hearing that word a lot lately. It's on
> > t-shirts and bumper stickers and all over the place. Pretty soon it
> > will lose the power to shock anyone.
> I think it already has, but I have a more important issue that I
> respectfully request that our experts in here address:
> I know how to pronounce "motherfucker", but how do you pronounce
> "motherf*cker"?
>
> --
> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

That's one of the things that kills me about the various ways people spell it. I think the meaning and the pronunciation stay the same no matter which way it's spelled.

I could be wrong. I am not an expert, so the chances that I'm right are probably about 50/50.

You could be wrong about the shock value. Joe Concha wouldn't let his son date Taylor Swift because she said it outloud in public.

For me, the overall effect is like being back in the Navy.

TB

Re: Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls

<00a4ffc9-9402-4a92-b07f-20b19a39b7fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20558&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20558

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 11:25:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: bobcaprel@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 18:25 UTC

On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 9:59:50 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
> > "Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls Because ‘Trash’ Taylor
> > Swift Yelled an F-Bomb at a Football Game: ‘Mouth Like a
> > Teamster’"
> >
> > https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-joe-concha-clutches-his-pearls-because-trash-taylor-swift-yelled-an-f-bomb-at-a-football-game-mouth-like-a-teamster/
> >
> > "Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers
> > ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’
> >
> > In a lawsuit against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems, internal
> > texts show network talent expressed frustration with Trump's lies
> > but still gave them airtime."
> >
> > https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-producer-election-deniers-texts_n_64109a7ee4b0bc5cb64ccabc
> >
> > "Trump Declares, ‘Let’s Indict the Motherf*cker’ In Raucous
> > Speech to California Republican Party
> >
> > https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-declares-lets-indict-the-motherfcker-in-raucous-speech-to-california-republican-party/
> >
> > I've been seeing and hearing that word a lot lately. It's on
> > t-shirts and bumper stickers and all over the place. Pretty soon it
> > will lose the power to shock anyone.
> I think it already has, but I have a more important issue that I
> respectfully request that our experts in here address:
> I know how to pronounce "motherfucker", but how do you pronounce
> "motherf*cker"?
>

> bill
> Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

Its pronounced muthefuger everybody knows that

Re: Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls

<eGjSM.220499$_Lv6.170409@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20559&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20559

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 15:22:49 -0400
 by: bfh - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 19:22 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 9:59:50 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> "Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls Because
>>> ‘Trash’ Taylor Swift Yelled an F-Bomb at a
>>> Football Game: ‘Mouth Like a Teamster’"
>>>
>>> https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-joe-concha-clutches-his-pearls-because-trash-taylor-swift-yelled-an-f-bomb-at-a-football-game-mouth-like-a-teamster/

"Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers
>>> ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’
>>>
>>> In a lawsuit against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems,
>>> internal texts show network talent expressed frustration with
>>> Trump's lies but still gave them airtime."
>>>
>>> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-producer-election-deniers-texts_n_64109a7ee4b0bc5cb64ccabc

"Trump Declares, ‘Let’s Indict the Motherf*cker’
In Raucous
>>> Speech to California Republican Party
>>>
>>> https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-declares-lets-indict-the-motherfcker-in-raucous-speech-to-california-republican-party/

I've been seeing and hearing that word a lot lately. It's on
>>> t-shirts and bumper stickers and all over the place. Pretty
>>> soon it will lose the power to shock anyone.
>> I think it already has, but I have a more important issue that I
>> respectfully request that our experts in here address: I know how
>> to pronounce "motherfucker", but how do you pronounce
>> "motherf*cker"?
>>
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> That's one of the things that kills me about the various ways
> people spell it. I think the meaning and the pronunciation stay the
> same no matter which way it's spelled.
>
> I could be wrong. I am not an expert, so the chances that I'm right
> are probably about 50/50.
>
> You could be wrong about the shock value. Joe Concha wouldn't let
> his son date Taylor Swift because she said it outloud in public.

Well, h*ll, I guess not - his son is only 8 years old, and that's too
d*myoung to date anybody over 9 years old, regardless of whether or
not they say motherf*cker outloud.

d*mn. Look at that. The asterisk really is a Magic Star - it can turn
any uncomfortable word into a word that won't send d*mba**es running
to a safe space.

Which reminds me - does "mofo" need a Magic Star, too?

> For me, the overall effect is like being back in the Navy.

Yeah, that's what us Air Farcers thought about the Navy, too - buncha
mofos.

--
bill

Re: Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls

<SC6dnfo1AOWVuIf4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20561&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20561

Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 19:03:55 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 02:03 UTC

On 10/1/2023 9:59 AM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>> "Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls Because ‘Trash’ Taylor
>> Swift Yelled an F-Bomb at a Football Game: ‘Mouth Like a
>> Teamster’"
>>
>> https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-joe-concha-clutches-his-pearls-because-trash-taylor-swift-yelled-an-f-bomb-at-a-football-game-mouth-like-a-teamster/
>>
>>  "Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers
>> ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’
>>
>> In a lawsuit against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems, internal
>> texts show network talent expressed frustration with Trump's lies
>> but still gave them airtime."
>>
>> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-producer-election-deniers-texts_n_64109a7ee4b0bc5cb64ccabc
>>
>>  "Trump Declares, ‘Let’s Indict the Motherf*cker’ In Raucous
>> Speech to California Republican Party
>>
>> https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-declares-lets-indict-the-motherfcker-in-raucous-speech-to-california-republican-party/
>>
>>  I've been seeing and hearing that word a lot lately. It's on
>> t-shirts and bumper stickers and all over the place. Pretty soon it
>> will lose the power to shock anyone.
>
> I think it already has, but I have a more important issue that I
> respectfully request that our experts in here address:
> I know how to pronounce "motherfucker", but how do you pronounce
> "motherf*cker"?

Maternal parent fornicator. It's a little long but it's okay if'n a
geezer like you takes a sip o' the Kracken in between words.

Re: Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls

<UeqSM.67497$2XR1.20056@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20562&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20562

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 22:51:31 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 02:51 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 10/1/2023 9:59 AM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> "Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls Because
>>> ‘Trash’ Taylor
>>> Swift Yelled an F-Bomb at a Football Game: ‘Mouth Like a
>>> Teamster’"
>>>
>>> https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-joe-concha-clutches-his-pearls-because-trash-taylor-swift-yelled-an-f-bomb-at-a-football-game-mouth-like-a-teamster/
>>>

>>>  "Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers
>>> ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’
>>>
>>> In a lawsuit against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems, internal
>>> texts show network talent expressed frustration with Trump's lies
>>> but still gave them airtime."
>>>
>>> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-producer-election-deniers-texts_n_64109a7ee4b0bc5cb64ccabc
>>>

>>>  "Trump Declares, ‘Let’s Indict the
>>> Motherf*cker’ In Raucous
>>> Speech to California Republican Party
>>>
>>> https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-declares-lets-indict-the-motherfcker-in-raucous-speech-to-california-republican-party/
>>>

>>>  I've been seeing and hearing that word a lot lately. It's on
>>> t-shirts and bumper stickers and all over the place. Pretty soon it
>>> will lose the power to shock anyone.
>>
>> I think it already has, but I have a more important issue that I
>> respectfully request that our experts in here address:
>> I know how to pronounce "motherfucker", but how do you pronounce
>> "motherf*cker"?
>>

> Maternal parent fornicator. It's a little long but it's okay if'n a
> geezer like you takes a sip o' the Kracken in between words.

That's not even close to being a pronunciation. Couldn't answer the
literal question, so you just made up a different one in your head,
and answered that one. No surprise there. And d*mn, you can't even
spell Kraken correctly. Probably can't pronounce it correctly, either.

And BTW, are you wokers allowed to say "maternal"? Maybe you have to
write it as *aternal?

--
bill

Re: Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls

<uff8eg$33upq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20663&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20663

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 15:16:18 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 20:16 UTC

On 10/1/2023 9:03 PM, kmiller wrote:
> On 10/1/2023 9:59 AM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> "Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls Because ‘Trash’ Taylor
>>> Swift Yelled an F-Bomb at a Football Game: ‘Mouth Like a
>>> Teamster’"
>>>
>>> https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-joe-concha-clutches-his-pearls-because-trash-taylor-swift-yelled-an-f-bomb-at-a-football-game-mouth-like-a-teamster/
>>>
>>>  "Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers
>>> ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’
>>>
>>> In a lawsuit against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems, internal
>>> texts show network talent expressed frustration with Trump's lies
>>> but still gave them airtime."
>>>
>>> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucker-carlson-producer-election-deniers-texts_n_64109a7ee4b0bc5cb64ccabc
>>>
>>>  "Trump Declares, ‘Let’s Indict the Motherf*cker’ In Raucous
>>> Speech to California Republican Party
>>>
>>> https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-declares-lets-indict-the-motherfcker-in-raucous-speech-to-california-republican-party/
>>>
>>>  I've been seeing and hearing that word a lot lately. It's on
>>> t-shirts and bumper stickers and all over the place. Pretty soon it
>>> will lose the power to shock anyone.
>>
>> I think it already has, but I have a more important issue that I
>> respectfully request that our experts in here address:
>> I know how to pronounce "motherfucker", but how do you pronounce
>> "motherf*cker"?
>>

> Maternal parent fornicator. It's a little long but it's okay if'n a
> geezer like you takes a sip o' the Kracken in between words.

Turn in your woke liberal card. Don't you know the proper term is
"birthing parent"? The politically correct term would be "birthing
parent copulater" or... motherfucker still works.
--
Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the
while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just

Re: Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls

<MeScnewnR9W3h4H4nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20670&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20670

Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 06:42:04 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 13:42 UTC

On 10/1/2023 7:51 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> I think it already has, but I have a more important issue that I
>>> respectfully request that our experts in here address:
>>> I know how to pronounce "motherfucker", but how do you pronounce
>>> "motherf*cker"?
>>>

>> Maternal parent fornicator. It's a little long but it's okay if'n a
>> geezer like you takes a sip o' the Kracken in between words.
>

> That's not even close to being a pronunciation. Couldn't answer the
> literal question, so you just made up a different one in your head, and
> answered that one. No surprise there. And d*mn, you can't even spell
> Kraken correctly. Probably can't pronounce it correctly, either.
>
> And BTW, are you wokers allowed to say "maternal"? Maybe you have to
> write it as *aternal?

Crackin, Kraklin, K*rakin - it all tasted like *hit.

Re: Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls

<IoXSM.232340$1B%c.14292@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20673&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20673

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 12:34:48 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 16:34 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 10/1/2023 7:51 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> Maternal parent fornicator. It's a little long but it's okay if'n a
>>> geezer like you takes a sip o' the Kracken in between words.
>>

>> That's not even close to being a pronunciation. Couldn't answer the
>> literal question, so you just made up a different one in your head,
>> and answered that one. No surprise there. And d*mn, you can't even
>> spell Kraken correctly. Probably can't pronounce it correctly, either.
>>
>> And BTW, are you wokers allowed to say "maternal"? Maybe you have to
>> write it as *aternal?
>>

> Crackin, Kraklin, K*rakin - it all tasted like *hit.

And yet you kept on tasting it, thinking that changing the spelling
and/or pronunciation would change the taste? That changing the
messaging would change the reality metrics? d*mn. That's literally
d*mba**ed.
H*wH*wH*w!

--
bill

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Fox’s Joe Concha Clutches His Pearls