Bridge ahead. Pay troll.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Biden's Wall

SubjectAuthor
* Biden's Walljerry.osage
+* Biden's WallGeorge.Anthony
|+* Biden's Wallbfh
||`* Biden's WallGeorge.Anthony
|| `* Biden's Wallbfh
||  `- Biden's WallGeorge.Anthony
|`* Biden's Wallsticks
| `- Biden's WallGeorge.Anthony
+* Biden's Wallbfh
|`- Biden's Walljerry.osage
`* Biden's Wallkmiller
 `- Biden's WallGeorge.Anthony

1
Biden's Wall

<4m5vhi1uinbf77u13kae15v7h1ltfqfg1k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20714&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20714

From: jerry.osage@nospam.net
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Biden's Wall
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 00:43:06 -0500
 by: jerry.osage@nospam.net - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 05:43 UTC

Even a blind hog...

The senile old fart isn't smart. It took him and his handlers three
years. and a growing pressure from the big blue cities, and states.
for him and his handlers to admit that President. Trump was right – we
need to seal our southern border and start deporting thousands of
invaders.

As long as it was just the southern red states suffering they couldn't
care less. However, the writing on the wall has became bold enough
that even the blind hog and his handlers are able to see the writing
on the wall. And, it doesn't bode well for the Democrats.

Now they are forced to implement President Trump's plan of a Border
Wall and deportations. That must chap their asses because it goes
against a campaign promise and lends credence to Trump's plan for the
southern border was working. Brandon couldn't come up with a better
plan in three years.

Not only that, but I suspect that more people are beginning to
understand that Trump could lead the country from a federal jail cell
better than Brandon has been able to do from the Oval Office. That's
more writing on the wall that the Democrats are beginning to read with
a little reading comprehension. Even a blind hog...

The upcoming presidential election will be fun to watch.

Re: Biden's Wall

<ufp7rh$1jin4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20715&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20715

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Biden's Wall
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 15:07:30 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:x8wPaw/miiPaz7BYeoHuNu0xss8=
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 15:07 UTC

<jerry.osage@nospam.net> wrote:
> Even a blind hog...
>
> The senile old fart isn't smart. It took him and his handlers three
> years. and a growing pressure from the big blue cities, and states.
> for him and his handlers to admit that President. Trump was right – we
> need to seal our southern border and start deporting thousands of
> invaders.
>
> As long as it was just the southern red states suffering they couldn't
> care less. However, the writing on the wall has became bold enough
> that even the blind hog and his handlers are able to see the writing
> on the wall. And, it doesn't bode well for the Democrats.
>
> Now they are forced to implement President Trump's plan of a Border
> Wall and deportations. That must chap their asses because it goes
> against a campaign promise and lends credence to Trump's plan for the
> southern border was working. Brandon couldn't come up with a better
> plan in three years.
>
> Not only that, but I suspect that more people are beginning to
> understand that Trump could lead the country from a federal jail cell
> better than Brandon has been able to do from the Oval Office. That's
> more writing on the wall that the Democrats are beginning to read with
> a little reading comprehension. Even a blind hog...
>
> The upcoming presidential election will be fun to watch.

The NAGA dimocrats are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Wokies are
waking up to just how bad this administration is. I mean, face it, except
for Utopian Oregon, things are turning to shit everywhere. Dimocrats have
no one to turn to. They don’t want Biden and certainly not Harris. Maybe
they will resurrect the washed up old hag? Michelle? How about an alphabet
souper?

--
One out of three Biden voters is just as clueless as the other two.

Re: Biden's Wall

<SoWTM.5474$%WT8.3344@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20716&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20716

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 12:15:45 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 16:15 UTC

jerry.osage@nospam.net wrote:
> Even a blind hog...
>
> The senile old fart isn't smart. It took him and his handlers three
> years. and a growing pressure from the big blue cities, and states.
> for him and his handlers to admit that President. Trump was right – we
> need to seal our southern border and start deporting thousands of
> invaders.
>
> As long as it was just the southern red states suffering they couldn't
> care less. However, the writing on the wall has became bold enough
> that even the blind hog and his handlers are able to see the writing
> on the wall. And, it doesn't bode well for the Democrats.
>
> Now they are forced to implement President Trump's plan of a Border
> Wall and deportations. That must chap their asses because it goes
> against a campaign promise and lends credence to Trump's plan for the
> southern border was working. Brandon couldn't come up with a better
> plan in three years.
>
> Not only that, but I suspect that more people are beginning to
> understand that Trump could lead the country from a federal jail cell
> better than Brandon has been able to do from the Oval Office. That's
> more writing on the wall that the Democrats are beginning to read with
> a little reading comprehension. Even a blind hog...
>
> The upcoming presidential election will be fun to watch.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-us-mexico-border-wall-immigration-texas-f99fd10257292a898618236df3613979
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Thursday defended his
administration’s decision to waive 26 federal laws in South Texas to
allow for construction of roughly 20 miles of additional border wall,
saying he had no choice but to use the Trump-era funding for the
barrier to stop illegal migration from Mexico.

Asked if he thought such walls work, he said flatly, “No.”

Yes. No.
Follow the science.
HawHawHaw!

--
bill

Re: Biden's Wall

<StWTM.10878$MJ59.8754@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20717&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20717

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 12:21:05 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 16:21 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> <jerry.osage@nospam.net> wrote:
>> Even a blind hog...
>>
>> The senile old fart isn't smart. It took him and his handlers three
>> years. and a growing pressure from the big blue cities, and states.
>> for him and his handlers to admit that President. Trump was right – we
>> need to seal our southern border and start deporting thousands of
>> invaders.
>>
>> As long as it was just the southern red states suffering they couldn't
>> care less. However, the writing on the wall has became bold enough
>> that even the blind hog and his handlers are able to see the writing
>> on the wall. And, it doesn't bode well for the Democrats.
>>
>> Now they are forced to implement President Trump's plan of a Border
>> Wall and deportations. That must chap their asses because it goes
>> against a campaign promise and lends credence to Trump's plan for the
>> southern border was working. Brandon couldn't come up with a better
>> plan in three years.
>>
>> Not only that, but I suspect that more people are beginning to
>> understand that Trump could lead the country from a federal jail cell
>> better than Brandon has been able to do from the Oval Office. That's
>> more writing on the wall that the Democrats are beginning to read with
>> a little reading comprehension. Even a blind hog...
>>
>> The upcoming presidential election will be fun to watch.
>>

> The NAGA dimocrats are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Wokies are
> waking up to just how bad this administration is. I mean, face it, except
> for Utopian Oregon, things are turning to shit everywhere. Dimocrats have
> no one to turn to. They don’t want Biden and certainly not Harris. Maybe
> they will resurrect the washed up old hag? Michelle? How about an alphabet
> souper?

Don't forget Gavin and AOC - or Bernie and Liz the Indian.

--
bill

Re: Biden's Wall

<ufpk3n$1rfap$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20719&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20719

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 13:36:43 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 18:36 UTC

On 10/6/2023 11:21 AM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> <jerry.osage@nospam.net> wrote:
>>> Even a blind hog...
>>>
>>> The senile old fart isn't smart. It took him and his handlers three
>>> years. and a growing pressure from the big blue cities, and states.
>>> for him and his handlers to admit that President. Trump was right – we
>>> need to seal our southern border and start deporting thousands of
>>> invaders.
>>>
>>> As long as it was just the southern red states suffering they couldn't
>>> care less. However, the writing on the wall has became bold enough
>>> that even the blind hog and his handlers are able to see the writing
>>> on the wall. And, it doesn't bode well for the Democrats.
>>>
>>> Now they are forced to implement President Trump's plan of a Border
>>> Wall and deportations. That must chap their asses because it goes
>>> against a campaign promise and lends credence to Trump's plan for the
>>> southern border was working. Brandon couldn't come up with a better
>>> plan in three years.
>>>
>>> Not only that, but I suspect that more people are beginning to
>>> understand that Trump could lead the country from a federal jail cell
>>> better than Brandon has been able to do from the Oval Office. That's
>>> more writing on the wall that the Democrats are beginning to read with
>>> a little reading comprehension.  Even a blind hog...
>>>
>>> The upcoming presidential election will be fun to watch.
>>>

>> The NAGA dimocrats are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Wokies are
>> waking up to just how bad this administration is.  I mean, face it,
>> except
>> for Utopian Oregon, things are turning to shit everywhere.  Dimocrats
>> have
>> no one to turn to. They don’t want Biden and certainly not Harris.
>> Maybe
>> they will resurrect the washed up old hag? Michelle? How about an
>> alphabet
>> souper?
>>

> Don't forget Gavin and AOC - or Bernie and Liz the Indian.

If you had a woke card it would have to be revoked. You should have said
Liz, the Indigenous American... or the Fake Redskin.
--
Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the
while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just

Re: Biden's Wall

<gKZTM.10476$w4ec.10347@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20721&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20721

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 16:03:24 -0400
 by: bfh - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 20:03 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> On 10/6/2023 11:21 AM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:

>>> The NAGA dimocrats are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
>>> Wokies are
>>> waking up to just how bad this administration is.  I mean, face
>>> it, except
>>> for Utopian Oregon, things are turning to shit everywhere.Â
>>> Dimocrats have
>>> no one to turn to. They don’t want Biden and certainly not
>>> Harris. Maybe
>>> they will resurrect the washed up old hag? Michelle? How about an
>>> alphabet
>>> souper?
>>>

>> Don't forget Gavin and AOC - or Bernie and Liz the Indian.
>>

> If you had a woke card it would have to be revoked. You should have
> said Liz, the Indigenous American... or the Fake Redskin.

If I had a woke card I would have to be rebuked, rebuffed, revamped,
redacted, rejected, reviled, and remoted.

--
bill

Re: Biden's Wall

<gm51ii9h1ud33uks253nq3tbmnuosf19s3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20722&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20722

From: jerry.osage@nospam.net
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 18:32:57 -0500
 by: jerry.osage@nospam.net - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 23:32 UTC

On Fri, 6 Oct 2023 12:15:45 -0400, bfh <redydog@rye.net> wrote:

>jerry.osage@nospam.net wrote:
>> Even a blind hog...
>>
>> The senile old fart isn't smart. It took him and his handlers three
>> years. and a growing pressure from the big blue cities, and states.
>> for him and his handlers to admit that President. Trump was right – we
>> need to seal our southern border and start deporting thousands of
>> invaders.
>>
>> As long as it was just the southern red states suffering they couldn't
>> care less. However, the writing on the wall has became bold enough
>> that even the blind hog and his handlers are able to see the writing
>> on the wall. And, it doesn't bode well for the Democrats.
>>
>> Now they are forced to implement President Trump's plan of a Border
>> Wall and deportations. That must chap their asses because it goes
>> against a campaign promise and lends credence to Trump's plan for the
>> southern border was working. Brandon couldn't come up with a better
>> plan in three years.
>>
>> Not only that, but I suspect that more people are beginning to
>> understand that Trump could lead the country from a federal jail cell
>> better than Brandon has been able to do from the Oval Office. That's
>> more writing on the wall that the Democrats are beginning to read with
>> a little reading comprehension. Even a blind hog...
>>
>> The upcoming presidential election will be fun to watch.
>
>https://apnews.com/article/biden-us-mexico-border-wall-immigration-texas-f99fd10257292a898618236df3613979
>WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Thursday defended his
>administration’s decision to waive 26 federal laws in South Texas to
>allow for construction of roughly 20 miles of additional border wall,
>saying he had no choice but to use the Trump-era funding for the
>barrier to stop illegal migration from Mexico.
>
>Asked if he thought such walls work, he said flatly, “No.”
>
>Yes. No.
>Follow the science.
>HawHawHaw!

His administration has been reading the political tea leaves and
realized they were pissing off their base and thought that throwing
them a bone might help. Just more spaghetti without enough sauce to
make it stick. Meanwhile, the busing to Blue cities continues...

Re: Biden's Wall

<ufq68q$1v3li$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20724&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20724

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 23:46:34 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:s5H0PP8VDIAjMSlUU9CzZR3VEY0=
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 23:46 UTC

And rightfully so. Hah hah.

--
One out of three Biden voters is just as clueless as the other two.

Re: Biden's Wall

<-U2dnVO9Hdnm-rz4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20728&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20728

Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 07:13:17 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 14:13 UTC

On 10/5/2023 10:43 PM, jerry.osage@nospam.net wrote:
> Even a blind hog...
>
> The senile old fart isn't smart. It took him and his handlers three
> years. and a growing pressure from the big blue cities, and states.
> for him and his handlers to admit that President. Trump was right

What!? You mean that Mexico is going to pay for it? HawHawHaw!

> – we
> need to seal our southern border and start deporting thousands of
> invaders.
>
> As long as it was just the southern red states suffering they couldn't
> care less. However, the writing on the wall has became bold enough
> that even the blind hog and his handlers are able to see the writing
> on the wall. And, it doesn't bode well for the Democrats.
>
> Now they are forced to implement President Trump's plan of a Border
> Wall and deportations. That must chap their asses because it goes
> against a campaign promise and lends credence to Trump's plan for the
> southern border was working. Brandon couldn't come up with a better
> plan in three years.
>
> Not only that, but I suspect that more people are beginning to
> understand that Trump could lead the country from a federal jail cell
> better than Brandon has been able to do from the Oval Office. That's
> more writing on the wall that the Democrats are beginning to read with
> a little reading comprehension. Even a blind hog...
>
> The upcoming presidential election will be fun to watch.

Re: Biden's Wall

<ufrprd$2drio$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20730&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20730

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 14:26:54 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Gw1rv9K/asUaaXjIPIj0rjD1swo=
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 14:26 UTC

kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 10/5/2023 10:43 PM, jerry.osage@nospam.net wrote:
>> Even a blind hog...
>>
>> The senile old fart isn't smart. It took him and his handlers three
>> years. and a growing pressure from the big blue cities, and states.
>> for him and his handlers to admit that President. Trump was right
>
> What!? You mean that Mexico is going to pay for it? HawHawHaw!

Well, not one red cent of it will come from the Biden crime syndicate.

>> – we
>> need to seal our southern border and start deporting thousands of
>> invaders.
>>
>> As long as it was just the southern red states suffering they couldn't
>> care less. However, the writing on the wall has became bold enough
>> that even the blind hog and his handlers are able to see the writing
>> on the wall. And, it doesn't bode well for the Democrats.
>>
>> Now they are forced to implement President Trump's plan of a Border
>> Wall and deportations. That must chap their asses because it goes
>> against a campaign promise and lends credence to Trump's plan for the
>> southern border was working. Brandon couldn't come up with a better
>> plan in three years.
>>
>> Not only that, but I suspect that more people are beginning to
>> understand that Trump could lead the country from a federal jail cell
>> better than Brandon has been able to do from the Oval Office. That's
>> more writing on the wall that the Democrats are beginning to read with
>> a little reading comprehension. Even a blind hog...
>>
>> The upcoming presidential election will be fun to watch.

--
One out of three Biden voters is just as clueless as the other two.

Re: Biden's Wall

<ufrqr7$2e37m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20732&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20732

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 09:43:50 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 14:43 UTC

On 10/6/2023 10:07 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
> <jerry.osage@nospam.net> wrote:
>> Even a blind hog...
>>
>> The senile old fart isn't smart. It took him and his handlers three
>> years. and a growing pressure from the big blue cities, and states.
>> for him and his handlers to admit that President. Trump was right – we
>> need to seal our southern border and start deporting thousands of
>> invaders.
>>
>> As long as it was just the southern red states suffering they couldn't
>> care less. However, the writing on the wall has became bold enough
>> that even the blind hog and his handlers are able to see the writing
>> on the wall. And, it doesn't bode well for the Democrats.
>>
>> Now they are forced to implement President Trump's plan of a Border
>> Wall and deportations. That must chap their asses because it goes
>> against a campaign promise and lends credence to Trump's plan for the
>> southern border was working. Brandon couldn't come up with a better
>> plan in three years.
>>
>> Not only that, but I suspect that more people are beginning to
>> understand that Trump could lead the country from a federal jail cell
>> better than Brandon has been able to do from the Oval Office. That's
>> more writing on the wall that the Democrats are beginning to read with
>> a little reading comprehension. Even a blind hog...
>>
>> The upcoming presidential election will be fun to watch.
>>

> The NAGA dimocrats are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Wokies are
> waking up to just how bad this administration is. I mean, face it, except
> for Utopian Oregon, things are turning to shit everywhere. Dimocrats have
> no one to turn to. They don’t want Biden and certainly not Harris. Maybe
> they will resurrect the washed up old hag? Michelle? How about an alphabet
> souper?

All the talk about being forced to build this measly 20 miles of wall is
all a cover. It is not a serious effort at fixing anything, and they
acknowledge that. They are doing it because according to the
constitution they have to, but they're not doing it for that reason.

What FJB and his advisors are trying to do is getting an article of
impeachment off the table. With the House Impeachment Inquiry kicking
into gear, not building this wall was simply the easiest attainable
impeachable offense. Article 2 Section 3 of the constitution along with
Article 4 Section 1 *requires* the executive follow the laws. Congress
passes legislation, twice, and appropriated funds for the wall. The
constitution says he has to enforce those laws, even if he doesn't agree
with them. Biden's people tried to get congress to redirect those funds
somewhere else, and they refused, telling him to build the wall.
Instead, they left much of the materials sit out in the elements and
have been selling the sheets of iron for scrap metal at a huge loss to
the taxpayers.

Even Jean Pierre admitted in her daily press conference that not
building the wall is breaking the law. That has never bothered them
before as there are many other immigration laws, and even the student
loan forgiveness debacles, they refuse to abide by in congressionally
passed legislation. The student loan mess is Supreme Court rulings that
appear to mean little to FJB.

Brandon and his marxist thugs don't care about the huge problems they
are creating in their democratic cities now, and even still claim they
don't want to do it. He can always just blame Trump for having to build
this 20 mile section. But, they're hoping this will be enough to give
him cover for violating his oath of office by not following the
constitution and not enforcing the law and building the wall as congress
deemed appropriate.

You will never hear the leftist media make this point, as all they will
do is give him the cover he needs by showing he has to do this. It has
nothing to do with immigration, and is all about articles of impeachment.

Re: Biden's Wall

<ufrv3g$2f23k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20733&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20733

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 10:56:38 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 15:56 UTC

On 10/7/2023 9:43 AM, sticks wrote:
> On 10/6/2023 10:07 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
>> <jerry.osage@nospam.net> wrote:
>>> Even a blind hog...
>>>
>>> The senile old fart isn't smart. It took him and his handlers three
>>> years. and a growing pressure from the big blue cities, and states.
>>> for him and his handlers to admit that President. Trump was right – we
>>> need to seal our southern border and start deporting thousands of
>>> invaders.
>>>
>>> As long as it was just the southern red states suffering they couldn't
>>> care less. However, the writing on the wall has became bold enough
>>> that even the blind hog and his handlers are able to see the writing
>>> on the wall. And, it doesn't bode well for the Democrats.
>>>
>>> Now they are forced to implement President Trump's plan of a Border
>>> Wall and deportations. That must chap their asses because it goes
>>> against a campaign promise and lends credence to Trump's plan for the
>>> southern border was working. Brandon couldn't come up with a better
>>> plan in three years.
>>>
>>> Not only that, but I suspect that more people are beginning to
>>> understand that Trump could lead the country from a federal jail cell
>>> better than Brandon has been able to do from the Oval Office. That's
>>> more writing on the wall that the Democrats are beginning to read with
>>> a little reading comprehension.  Even a blind hog...
>>>
>>> The upcoming presidential election will be fun to watch.
>>>

>> The NAGA dimocrats are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Wokies are
>> waking up to just how bad this administration is.  I mean, face it,
>> except
>> for Utopian Oregon, things are turning to shit everywhere.  Dimocrats
>> have
>> no one to turn to. They don’t want Biden and certainly not Harris. Maybe
>> they will resurrect the washed up old hag? Michelle? How about an
>> alphabet
>> souper?
>
> All the talk about being forced to build this measly 20 miles of wall is
> all a cover.  It is not a serious effort at fixing anything, and they
> acknowledge that.  They are doing it because according to the
> constitution they have to, but they're not doing it for that reason.

Constitution, smonstitution. They couldn't care less about the
Constitution. Past actions prove that. They are building it because they
live and die by the polls and now that (most likely their own internals)
polls, especially in the uber blue states, are showing people are fed up
with these illegals flooding into the country and their bastions of woke
liberalism, the NAGA dimocrat Biden crime syndicate has to make some
sort of symbolic gesture.

Someone here mentioned the tail wagging the dog. This is the polls
wagging the dog.