From: jerry.osage@nospam.net
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: This should never have happened.
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:10:27 -0500
 by: jerry.osage@nospam.net - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 18:10 UTC

Isn't it a little strange that under Trump:

We moved our embassy to Jerusalem. No war.

We withdrew from the JCPOA. No war.

We undertook the maximum economic pressure campaign and crippling,
historic sanctions on Iran. No war and they stayed below 4%
enrichment.

We recognized Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights. No war.

We eliminated Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al Muhandis (and Abu Bakr
al Baghdadi). No war.

The results? Iran isolated under crippling sanctions reducing their
capacity to threaten the region, and historic peace brokered between
Israel and its neighbors via the Abraham Accords.

Then Slow Joe.

Iran is enriching to over 60%, according to reports, they’re weeks
away from sufficient material for a nuclear weapon, Sudan fell into a
civil war, and Israel just experienced the greatest loss of life in a
single day since the holocaust.

In seeking to avoid conflict, it is upon us. By embracing our enemy
and spurning our friends it will not be easily contained.

This should never have happened.

Re: This should never have happened.

<ug4638$19ri0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20762&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20762

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: This should never have happened.
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:44:58 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 18:44 UTC

On 10/10/2023 1:10 PM, jerry.osage@nospam.net wrote:
> Isn't it a little strange that under Trump:
>
> We moved our embassy to Jerusalem. No war.
>
> We withdrew from the JCPOA. No war.
>
> We undertook the maximum economic pressure campaign and crippling,
> historic sanctions on Iran. No war and they stayed below 4%
> enrichment.
>
> We recognized Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights. No war.
>
> We eliminated Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al Muhandis (and Abu Bakr
> al Baghdadi). No war.
>
> The results? Iran isolated under crippling sanctions reducing their
> capacity to threaten the region, and historic peace brokered between
> Israel and its neighbors via the Abraham Accords.
>
> Then Slow Joe.
>
> Iran is enriching to over 60%, according to reports, they’re weeks
> away from sufficient material for a nuclear weapon, Sudan fell into a
> civil war, and Israel just experienced the greatest loss of life in a
> single day since the holocaust.
>
> In seeking to avoid conflict, it is upon us. By embracing our enemy
> and spurning our friends it will not be easily contained.
>
> This should never have happened.

A rarity for me, I just watched Biden's entire speech, with Winken and
Blinken in the background. I haven't suffered that much since the last
tome Senor Dodge copied from google. In a word, he didn't say shit. All
he did is parrot statistics that the media have been reporting.

No word about the $6 billion, Iran being the catalyst for the attacks or
blockading Iranian oil tankers. If this is all his "unwavering"
commitment is going to be, he should step aside and let Bibi do the job
once and for all.
--
Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the
while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just

Re: This should never have happened.

<thjVM.16311$w4ec.12707@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20765&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20765

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 17:23:37 -0400
 by: bfh - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 21:23 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> On 10/10/2023 1:10 PM, jerry.osage@nospam.net wrote:
>> Isn't it a little strange that under Trump:
>>
>> We moved our embassy to Jerusalem. No war.
>>
>> We withdrew from the JCPOA. No war.
>>
>> We undertook the maximum economic pressure campaign and crippling,
>> historic sanctions on Iran. No war and they stayed below 4%
>> enrichment.
>>
>> We recognized Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights. No war.
>>
>> We eliminated Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al Muhandis (and Abu Bakr
>> al Baghdadi). No war.
>>
>> The results? Iran isolated under crippling sanctions reducing their
>> capacity to threaten the region, and historic peace brokered between
>> Israel and its neighbors via the Abraham Accords.
>>
>> Then Slow Joe.
>>
>> Iran is enriching to over 60%, according to reports, they’re weeks
>> away from sufficient material for a nuclear weapon, Sudan fell into a
>> civil war, and Israel just experienced the greatest loss of life in a
>> single day since the holocaust.
>>
>> In seeking to avoid conflict, it is upon us. By embracing our enemy
>> and spurning our friends it will not be easily contained.
>>
>> This should never have happened.
>

> A rarity for me, I just watched Biden's entire speech, with Winken and
> Blinken in the background. I haven't suffered that much since the last
> tome Senor Dodge copied from google.  In a word, he didn't say shit.
> All he did is parrot statistics that the media have been reporting.
>
> No word about the $6 billion, Iran being the catalyst for the attacks
> or blockading Iranian oil tankers.

C'mon man. Iran has denied that outrageous xenophobic allegation, and
everybody knows that Iran doesn't lie - particularly when they're denying.

--
bill

Re: This should never have happened.

<TvWdnTsv065qZrj4nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20767&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20767

Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 18:35:54 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 01:35 UTC

On 10/10/2023 2:23 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> On 10/10/2023 1:10 PM, jerry.osage@nospam.net wrote:
>>> Isn't it a little strange that under Trump:
>>>
>>> We moved our embassy to Jerusalem. No war.
>>>
>>> We withdrew from the JCPOA. No war.
>>>
>>> We undertook the maximum economic pressure campaign and crippling,
>>> historic sanctions on Iran. No war and they stayed below 4%
>>> enrichment.
>>>
>>> We recognized Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights. No war.
>>>
>>> We eliminated Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al Muhandis (and Abu Bakr
>>> al Baghdadi). No war.
>>>
>>> The results? Iran isolated under crippling sanctions reducing their
>>> capacity to threaten the region, and historic peace brokered between
>>> Israel and its neighbors via the Abraham Accords.
>>>
>>> Then Slow Joe.
>>>
>>> Iran is enriching to over 60%, according to reports, they’re weeks
>>> away from sufficient material for a nuclear weapon, Sudan fell into a
>>> civil war, and Israel just experienced the greatest loss of life in a
>>> single day since the holocaust.
>>>
>>> In seeking to avoid conflict, it is upon us. By embracing our enemy
>>> and spurning our friends it will not be easily contained.
>>>
>>> This should never have happened.
>>

>> A rarity for me, I just watched Biden's entire speech, with Winken and
>> Blinken in the background. I haven't suffered that much since the last
>> tome Senor Dodge copied from google.  In a word, he didn't say shit.
>> All he did is parrot statistics that the media have been reporting.
>>
>> No word about the $6 billion, Iran being the catalyst for the attacks
>> or blockading Iranian oil tankers.
>
> C'mon man. Iran has denied that outrageous xenophobic allegation, and
> everybody knows that Iran doesn't lie - particularly when they're denying.
>
>> If this is all his "unwavering" commitment is going to be, he should
>> step aside and let Bibi do the job once and for all.

Now the retrumplicans can completely forget about Ukraine 'cause they'll
have a new cause to celebrate - until they forget that one, too.

Re: This should never have happened.

<ug4uq0$1j436$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20769&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20769

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 01:46:40 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:ZYBbEKnv/4UiqQmFMG4wrmvi+ac=
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 01:46 UTC

kmiller <i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 10/10/2023 2:23 PM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:

>>> A rarity for me, I just watched Biden's entire speech, with Winken and
>>> Blinken in the background. I haven't suffered that much since the last
>>> tome Senor Dodge copied from google.  In a word, he didn't say shit.
>>> All he did is parrot statistics that the media have been reporting.
>>>
>>> No word about the $6 billion, Iran being the catalyst for the attacks
>>> or blockading Iranian oil tankers.
>>
>> C'mon man. Iran has denied that outrageous xenophobic allegation, and
>> everybody knows that Iran doesn't lie - particularly when they're denying.
>>
>>> If this is all his "unwavering" commitment is going to be, he should
>>> step aside and let Bibi do the job once and for all.
>>

> Now the retrumplicans can completely forget about Ukraine 'cause they'll
> have a new cause to celebrate - until they forget that one, too.

You are so predictable. Biden has just about destroyed this country and
with his Iran appeasement stupidity, Israel as well. And all you can come
up with is one of your sophomoric and idiotic replies.

--
One out of three Biden voters is just as clueless as the other two.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: This should never have happened.