Death is nature's way of saying `Howdy'.

interests / nyc.politics / Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bBill Pfister
+* Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bLil-man-ball
|+- Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bChester
|`* Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bRay
| `- Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bLittle@man.Ball
+- Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bGovernor Swill
`- Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bsuper70s

1
Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'

<uvs1bu$17tf4$4@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2077&group=nyc.politics#2077

From: nobody@there.org (Bill Pfister)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,nyc.politics,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.dirty-whores,alt.politics.trump
Subject: Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a
Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:55:35 -0700
 by: Bill Pfister - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 20:55 UTC

On 4/18/2024 1:01 AM, Her pussy stinks anyway wrote:
> [...]
> encounter she said she had with Trump years earlier.
>
> Cohen was later reimbursed by Trump’s company for that payment.
> Trump is accused of falsifying his company’s records to hide the
> nature of that payment, and other work he did to bury negative
> stories during the 2016 campaign.
>
> Trump pleaded not guilty last year to 34 felony counts of
> falsifying business records. He denies having a sexual encounter
> with Daniels. His lawyers argue the payments to Cohen were
> legitimate legal expenses, and were recorded correctly.
>
> In a separate filing made public Wednesday, the Manhattan
> district attorney’s office said that if Trump chooses to testify
> at the trial, prosecutors plan to challenge his credibility by
> questioning him about his recent legal setbacks. The filing was
> made last month under seal.
>
> Trump was recently ordered to pay a $454 million civil penalty
> following a trial in which a judge ruled he had lied about his
> wealth on financial statements. In another trial, a jury said he
> was liable for $83.3 million for defaming writer E. Jean Carroll
> after she accused him of sexual assault.
>
> Merchan said he plans to hold a hearing Friday to decide whether
> that will be allowed.
>
> Under New York law, prosecutors can question witnesses about
> past legal matters in certain circumstances. Trump’s lawyers are
> opposed. Trump has said he wants to testify, but he is not
> required to and can always change his mind.
>
> As for the subpoena dispute, it marks the latest attempt by
> Trump’s lawyers to knock loose potentially damaging information
> about Daniels, a key prosecution witness.
>
> They are demanding an array of documents related to the
> promotion and editing of the documentary, “Stormy,” which
> explores Daniels’ career in the adult film industry and rise to
> celebrity since her alleged involvement with Trump became
> publicly known.
>
> They are also requesting Daniels reveal how much, if anything,
> she was compensated for the film.
>
> Trump’s lawyers contend the film’s premiere last month on NBC’s
> Peacock streaming service — a week before the trial was
> originally scheduled to start — stoked negative publicity about
> Trump, muddying his ability to get a fair trial.
>
> In the filings made public Wednesday, Trump’s attorneys accuse
> Daniels of “plainly seeking to promote her brand and make money
> based on her status as a witness.”
>
> The subpoena also demands communications between Daniels and
> other likely witnesses in the trial, including Cohen and Karen
> McDougal, a former Playboy model who alleges she had an affair
> with Trump. It also requests any communications between Daniels
> and Carroll.
>
> Earlier this month, Merchan blocked an attempt by Trump to
> subpoena NBC Universal for information related to the
> documentary. He wrote that subpoena and the demands therein “are
> the very definition of a fishing expedition.”

Stormy Daniels lied.

Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'

<20240418155123.13bfd6ba@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2078&group=nyc.politics#2078

From: suck@ra.mentos (Lil-man-ball)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,nyc.politics,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.dirty-whores,alt.politics.trump
Subject: Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside
a Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:51:23 -0600
 by: Lil-man-ball - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:51 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:55:35 -0700
Bill Pfister <nobody@there.org> wrote:

> [...]
> > Peacock streaming service — a week before the trial was
> > originally scheduled to start — stoked negative publicity about
> > Trump, muddying his ability to get a fair trial.
> >
> > In the filings made public Wednesday, Trump’s attorneys accuse
> > Daniels of “plainly seeking to promote her brand and make money
> > based on her status as a witness.”
> >
> > The subpoena also demands communications between Daniels and
> > other likely witnesses in the trial, including Cohen and Karen
> > McDougal, a former Playboy model who alleges she had an affair
> > with Trump. It also requests any communications between Daniels
> > and Carroll.
> >
> > Earlier this month, Merchan blocked an attempt by Trump to
> > subpoena NBC Universal for information related to the
> > documentary. He wrote that subpoena and the demands therein “are
> > the very definition of a fishing expedition.”

She was tongue bathing e.jean caroll, so...

Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'

<6k632jped2b9e9g6e1otc6j5m987mrpk6m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2079&group=nyc.politics#2079

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,nyc.politics,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.dirty-whores,alt.politics.trump
Subject: Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 18:11:42 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:11 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:55:35 -0700, Bill Pfister <nobody@there.org> wrote:

>Stormy Daniels lied.

If she did, then why did Trump pay her off?

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'

<v05pp1$vn58$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2090&group=nyc.politics#2090

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire
From: privatemail@protonmail.com (Chester)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,nyc.politics,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.dirty-whores,alt.politics.trump
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:47:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chester - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:47 UTC

>> She was tongue bathing e.jean caroll, so...
>
>Ha! Ha! That is SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!

The two women who brought down the shit sucking fag tRUMP.

Crash and burn, then prison. What an ending.

It would be great if they did some digging and the shit eating MAGA nuts in
Congress joined him. Sex trafficker Gaetz especially.

Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'

<66261448_2@news.gallaxial.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2091&group=nyc.politics#2091

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,nyc.politics,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.dirty-whores,alt.politics.trump
From: rayk@none.ri (Ray)
Date: 22 Apr 2024 03:39:52 -0500
 by: Ray - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 08:39 UTC

On 18 Apr 2024, Lil-man-ball <suck@ra.mentos> posted some

> [...]
>> > based on her status as a witness.”
>> >
>> > The subpoena also demands communications between Daniels and
>> > other likely witnesses in the trial, including Cohen and Karen
>> > McDougal, a former Playboy model who alleges she had an affair
>> > with Trump. It also requests any communications between Daniels
>> > and Carroll.
>> >
>> > Earlier this month, Merchan blocked an attempt by Trump to
>> > subpoena NBC Universal for information related to the
>> > documentary. He wrote that subpoena and the demands therein “are
>> > the very definition of a fishing expedition.”
>> >
>> > https://apnews.com/article/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-
>> > d3dce88566bafb714dbb5c1acd3e4a83
>>
>> Stormy Daniels lied.
>>
> She was tongue bathing e.jean caroll, so...

Ha! Ha! That is SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!

Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'

<v05f6j$tgm4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2092&group=nyc.politics#2092

From: super70s@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.trump, nyc.politics, alt.politics.guns, alt.fan.dirty-whores
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 05:46:43 -0500
 by: super70s - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 10:46 UTC

>> In the filings made public Wednesday, Trump's attorneys accuse
>> Daniels of "plainly seeking to promote her brand and make money
>> based on her status as a witness."

As opposed to whorehopper Trump, who plainly seeked to promote his
brand and make many million$ based on his status as a president.

Re: Trump lawyers say whore Stormy Daniels refused subpoena outside a Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'

<20240422090635.000b7ff8@234567aaa>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2093&group=nyc.politics#2093

From: suck@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,nyc.politics,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.dirty-whores,alt.politics.trump
a Brooklyn bar, papers left 'at her feet'
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 09:06:35 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:06 UTC

On 22 Apr 2024 03:39:52 -0500
Ray <rayk@none.ri> wrote:

> On 18 Apr 2024, Lil-man-ball <suck@ra.mentos> posted some
>
> > On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:55:35 -0700
> > Bill Pfister <nobody@there.org> wrote:

> > serving

> > m at the
> > inued

> > appears

> > ch

> > on NBC’s

> >> Stormy Daniels lied.
> >>
> > She was tongue bathing e.jean caroll, so...
>
> Ha! Ha! That is SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!

:-))))