Happy feast of the pig!

interests / alt.education / Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to remove American flag from truck

SubjectAuthor
* Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to remove AmJon Brady
`* Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to removRichard Clayton Wieber
 +* Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to removDavid Hartung
 |`- Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to removGovernor Swill
 +- Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to removJohn Doe
 `- Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to removGovernor Swill

1
Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to remove American flag from truck

<utfaak$9ie$1@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2080&group=alt.education#2080

From: jbrady@amazon.com (Jon Brady)
Newsgroups: mi.news,alt.education,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to remove American flag from truck
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:36:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jon Brady - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:36 UTC

DEARBORN COUNTY, Ind. (WKRC) � A local high schooler was told to remove an
American flag from his truck by his school.

School leaders are now apologizing after a social media post went viral.
The principal said it was a misunderstanding and that the school reversed
its decision in 24 hours.

Cameron Blasek, a student at East Central High School, was pulled into the
principal's office over the situation. He said that they asked him to take
it down or be threatened with insubordination. Blasek said that it wasn�t
a problem all school year until now.

He put up the flag because he said it's a unique way to show his pride for
the country and pay respect to those who lost their lives fighting for his
freedom. Blasek said the school admin asked him twice to remove it and
twice he stood his ground.

"He said, 'You got to take it down.' And I said, 'But there's no written
rules or anything about that in the Student Handbook.' I even read off to
him [the] student handbook and all the guidelines in there, the word flag
isn't even in there, aside from the flag twirling section," Blasek said.

He said the school argued that since there wasn't a written rule, it could
enforce one on a case-by-case basis. He even said that the school tried to
say that since his truck was on school property, the school had the right
to ask him to take it down.

"Well, he's like, 'The school has a right to request that you remove the
flag off the back of your vehicle.' I said, 'You're right.' I said, 'The
school does have a right to request that, but since it's just a request, a
request means that you're not demanding or telling me that I have to. So,
I'm going to decline your request,'" Blasek said.

Blasek said he still doesn't know what prompted the request.

Principal Tom Black said no high school staff member or administrators
stated or insinuated that the flag of the United States was offensive, nor
has there ever been a complaint received about the U.S. flag. But, word
still got around.

"People were sending me messages throughout the night and everything of
everybody going out and buying flags left and right. I was getting
messages. My phone was blowing up," Blasek said.

He said at least two dozen students donned flags. The school apologized
adding that students are "allowed" to fly an American flag.

"That was kind of a shocker because I don't see the "confusion" on you
telling a student to take an American flag down off the back of their
truck," Blasek said.

Blasek is planning on joining the military after high school. He said that
he's still deciding on which branch.

Principal Black said they tried to meet with students who displayed the
flag to clarify, but weren't able to meet with all of them before the
viral post. He also said there's no plan to change the school's current
handbook.

Students will be allowed to fly the U.S. flag as long as it's secured
safely and follows the U.S. flag code.

https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-world/student-stands-ground-after-being-
asked-by-school-remove-american-flag-from-truck-policy-code-conduct-
cameron-blasek-east-central-high-insubordination-pride-country-military-
freedom-fly-viral-video-dearborn-county-cincinnati-ohio#

Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to remove American flag from truck

<5hGKN.432593$yEgf.257179@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2081&group=alt.education#2081

From: druggy.Wieber.thief@meth.whore (Richard Clayton Wieber)
Subject: Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist
school to remove American flag from truck
Newsgroups: mi.news,alt.education,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:53:53 -0700
 by: Richard Clayton Wieb - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:53 UTC

On 3/20/2024 11:36 AM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 350lb 5'1" morbidly obese
convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:

> DEARBORN COUNTY, Ind. (WKRC) — A local high schooler was told to remove an
> American flag from his truck by his school.
>
> School leaders are now apologizing after a social media post went viral.
> The principal said it was a misunderstanding and that the school reversed
> its decision in 24 hours.
>
> Cameron Blasek, a student at East Central High School, was pulled into the
> principal's office over the situation. He said that they asked him to take
> it down or be threatened with insubordination. Blasek said that it wasn’t
> a problem all school year until now.
>
> He put up the flag because he said it's a unique way to show his pride for
> the country and pay respect to those who lost their lives fighting for his
> freedom.

No American soldier, *ever*, lost his life fighting for anyone's freedom, Blowjob.

Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to remove American flag from truck

<sX6dnWCy9sVEoWb4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2082&group=alt.education#2082

Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 14:45:29 -0500
school to remove American flag from truck
Newsgroups: mi.news,alt.education,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
From: junk@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 19:45 UTC

On 3/20/24 13:53, Richard Clayton Wieber wrote:
> On 3/20/2024 11:36 AM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 350lb 5'1" morbidly obese
> convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:
>
>> DEARBORN COUNTY, Ind. (WKRC) — A local high schooler was told to
>> remove an
>> American flag from his truck by his school.
>>
>> School leaders are now apologizing after a social media post went viral.
>> The principal said it was a misunderstanding and that the school reversed
>> its decision in 24 hours.
>>
>> Cameron Blasek, a student at East Central High School, was pulled into
>> the
>> principal's office over the situation. He said that they asked him to
>> take
>> it down or be threatened with insubordination. Blasek said that it wasn’t
>> a problem all school year until now.
>>
>> He put up the flag because he said it's a unique way to show his pride
>> for
>> the country and pay respect to those who lost their lives fighting for
>> his
>> freedom.
>
> No American soldier, *ever*, lost his life fighting for anyone's
> freedom, Blowjob.

You have made that claim many times, Rudy. Please support it with
credible information.

Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to remove American flag from truck

<fTHKN.15775241$ee1.4002458@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2083&group=alt.education#2083

school to remove American flag from truck
Newsgroups: mi.news,alt.education,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
From: NoOne@private.corp (John Doe)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 14:42:51 -0600
 by: John Doe - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:42 UTC

On 3/20/2024 12:53 PM, Richard Clayton Wieber wrote:
> On 3/20/2024 11:36 AM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 350lb 5'1" morbidly obese
> convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:
>
>> DEARBORN COUNTY, Ind. (WKRC) — A local high schooler was told to
>> remove an
>> American flag from his truck by his school.
>>
>> School leaders are now apologizing after a social media post went viral.
>> The principal said it was a misunderstanding and that the school reversed
>> its decision in 24 hours.
>>
>> Cameron Blasek, a student at East Central High School, was pulled into
>> the
>> principal's office over the situation. He said that they asked him to
>> take
>> it down or be threatened with insubordination. Blasek said that it wasn’t
>> a problem all school year until now.
>>
>> He put up the flag because he said it's a unique way to show his pride
>> for
>> the country and pay respect to those who lost their lives fighting for
>> his
>> freedom.
>
> No American soldier, *ever*, lost his life fighting for anyone's
> freedom, Blowjob.

Sure, sure. Tell that to the people in England, Italy, France, Israel,
etc. etc. What a sad ignorance of world history.

Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to remove American flag from truck

<cmnnvip0c105cpgfdb8cdvco6pk8h2i504@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2084&group=alt.education#2084

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: mi.news,alt.education,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 03:16:42 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 07:16 UTC

STFU
--
"Eventually he turns on everyone, and soon it will be you and then the entire country."
- Anthony Scaramucci

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Student stands ground after being asked by Whitmer communist school to remove American flag from truck

<0pnnvi1rtma8n6p14ufrm9444ge8dpo4le@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=2085&group=alt.education#2085

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: mi.news,alt.education,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 03:18:28 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 07:18 UTC

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 14:45:29 -0500, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:

>On 3/20/24 13:53, Richard Clayton Wieber wrote:
>> No American soldier, *ever*, lost his life fighting for anyone's
>> freedom, Blowjob.
>
>You have made that claim many times, Rudy. Please support it with
>credible information.

"You don't have to believe my claim, and I don't have to prove it. The
same goes for everyone else, but that doesn't keep me, or anyone else,
from asking others to support their positions." - David Hartung 10/23/2023

Swill