Subject: Re: It's raining spaghetti
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 13:19:10 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 17:19 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> It's raining spaghetti and a lot of people are getting hit. Now I'm wondering if > Sidney's attorney needs an attorney.

I've used a lawyer several times in my life, and each time I needed a
lawyer to protect me from my lawyer.

> "'Kraken' lawyer Sidney Powell to plead guilty in Georgia election case"

> https://www.rawstory.com/sidney-powell-guilty-plea/

Outrageous! That's an insult to Kraken sippers nationwide, and someone
must be, like, (start uptalk) you know, held accountable (end uptalk).

--
bill

Re: It's raining spaghetti

<vSgYM.44910$MJ59.24602@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=20882&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#20882

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 17:05:30 -0400
 by: bfh - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 21:05 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 10:19:14 AM UTC-7, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> It's raining spaghetti and a lot of people are getting hit. Now
>>> I'm wondering if > Sidney's attorney needs an attorney.
>> I've used a lawyer several times in my life, and each time I
>> needed a lawyer to protect me from my lawyer.
>>> "'Kraken' lawyer Sidney Powell to plead guilty in Georgia
>>> election case"
>>
>>> https://www.rawstory.com/sidney-powell-guilty-plea/
>> Outrageous! That's an insult to Kraken sippers nationwide, and
>> someone must be, like, (start uptalk) you know, held accountable
>> (end uptalk).
>>
>> -- bill Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.
>
> Your experience should give you some appreciation of orange jesus's
> position, with whole truck loads of lawyers coming and going. He
> must be like an actor making a movie. He needs a director just to
> tell him which court he's in today and what scenes they're filming.
> "These are the cast members you're working with today." "Pay
> attention because they could easily have different roles tomorrow."
> lol
>
> "A rabbi, a Hindu, and a lawyer are in a car that breaks down in
> the countryside one evening. They walk to a nearby farm and the
> farmer tells them it’s too late for a tow truck but he has only
> two extra beds and one of them will have to sleep in the barn. The
> Hindu says, “I’m humble, I’ll sleep in the barn.” But
> minutes later he returns and knocks on the door and says, “There
> is a cow in the barn. It’s against my beliefs to sleep in the
> same building as a cow.” So the rabbi says, “It’s okay,
> I’ll sleep in the barn.” But soon, he is back knocking on the
> door as well, saying, “There is a pig in the barn, and I cannot
> shelter in a building with a pig.” So the lawyer is forced to
> sleep in the barn. Shortly, there is another knock on the door and
> the farmer sighs and answers it. It’s the pig and the cow."
>
> "How many lawyer jokes are there, anyway? Only three. The rest are
> true stories."
>
> https://www.paralegaledu.org/blog/20-lawyer-jokes-you-should-never-tell/

I think three is a misoverestimation.

--
bill

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: It's raining spaghetti