From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Just STFU
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 18:50:53 -0500
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 23:50 UTC

"The most under-covered story in contemporary American politics is that
Black turnout has been miserable everywhere since 2020." -James Carville

And black turnout is their bread and butter. This is bad news for NAGA
dimocrats. That and they can only cheat just so much.

"...not an outlier; there’s not another opinion..."

How bad can you be when you are running neck and neck (or even behind in
some polls) with a twice impeached and multiple indicted opponent. One
that the media have been throwing everything they have at, including the
kitchen sink, for nigh on ten years all the while propping up Biden like
Bernie Lomax. The NAGA dimocrats will see to it one way or another that
Biden is NOT their candidate in 2024.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/james-carville-says-top-democrats-telling-shut-bidens-2024-weaknesses
--
Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the
while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT? - Just STFU