From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Winter is coming
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 08:43:06 -0500
 by: sticks - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 13:43 UTC

Fuck you Democrat cities. You wanted this invasion, now you pay for it.
You can secure the border and send all these illegal aliens home to
their own countries and then we'll talk about raising taxes to fix the
fucking mess you all have intentionally made. $5 Billion on top of the
$1.4 Billion Fuck Joe Biden has already given to them. Gonna be a lot
of crime once freezing temps roll in.

<https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/article_d818ef1a-79c3-11ee-9527-df1fcd0317d6.html?>

--
WWG1WGA
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Winter is coming