From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT The Nashville Murderer
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 08:56:13 -0600
 by: sticks - Tue, 7 Nov 2023 14:56 UTC

Surprise, surprise. Turns out he wasn't a poor picked on alphabet
person, not that that should matter, but just a Biden voter who got a
head full of all his race baiting nonsense and actually took FJB
seriously. What kind of twisted fuck calls little babies "crackers"? A
libtard, that's who.

Today they killed a 69 year old man in LA because he had the audacity to
wave the Israeli Flag. Marxism needs class warfare and conflict to
survive. Joe keeps giving it to them. Democrats are a sick lot.

--
WWG1WGA
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,

Re: OT The Nashville Murderer

<uidmgv$12m67$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21002&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21002

From: ganthony@gmail.net (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT The Nashville Murderer
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 15:53:03 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:8rPOYLedx2H8V1nwYJ1B4P+WrnU=
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 7 Nov 2023 15:53 UTC

sticks <wolverine01@charter.net> wrote:
> Surprise, surprise. Turns out he wasn't a poor picked on alphabet
> person, not that that should matter, but just a Biden voter who got a
> head full of all his race baiting nonsense and actually took FJB
> seriously. What kind of twisted fuck calls little babies "crackers"? A
> libtard, that's who.
>
> Today they killed a 69 year old man in LA because he had the audacity to
> wave the Israeli Flag. Marxism needs class warfare and conflict to
> survive. Joe keeps giving it to them. Democrats are a sick lot.

Liberalism is a mental illness. You have to be insane to believe (feel?)
the way they do.

--
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein (?)

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT The Nashville Murderer