Subject: Re: Target Promotes ‘GayCruella’ To
‘LGBTQIA+_Segmentation_Strategist’
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 13:57:43 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 18:57 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:

> "Target has appeared to double down on its acceptance of radical
> gender theory despite a second straight negative sales report
> following backlash to its Pride-themed products earlier this year.
>
> Target reportedly selected a man named Erik Thompson as its Senior
> LGBTQIA+ Segmentation Strategist and Pride Lead, according to a
> post he shared on Instagram that was flagged by popular X account
> Libs of TikTok. Thompson, who goes by “gaycruella” on the
> social media platform, shared with followers that he was
> “honored” to accept the role.
>
> “Time to whip out the Glitter & Hellfire flamethrowers and rip
> that old world to shreds darlings,” the self-described Target
> corporate employee shared. “Let’s flip that script and rewrite
> that narrative. This time for ~ALL Guests, ALL Humans & ALL
> Hearts.”
>
> A post featuring Thompson’s announcement was shared on X, which
> prompted many to react to the news on the original post. One
> commenter asked, “lol you gonna make Targets sales tank too?”
> to which Thompson respond" [snip]
>
> https://www.dailywire.com/news/target-promotes-gaycruella-to-lgbtqia-segmentation-strategist-amid-abysmal-sales-from-pride-backlash
>
> I love it. It's like we have all run off and joined the circus.
> There are clowns everywhere you look. I wonder where I can find one
> of those Glitter & Hellfire flamethrowers?

Target, maybe? If not there, maybe some extremist church has them for
sale or lease in their basement armory. But you'll probably have to
get a background check and some training in either case.

--
bill

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Target Promotes ‘GayCruella’ To ‘LGBTQIA+ Segmentation Strategist’