Join the march to save individuality!

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - The Fight is On

SubjectAuthor
* OT? - The Fight is OnGeorge.Anthony
+* OT? - The Fight is Onbfh
|+- OT? - The Fight is OnGeorge.Anthony
|`* OT? - The Fight is Onbfh
| `* OT? - The Fight is Onkmiller
|  `* OT? - The Fight is Onbfh
|   `* OT? - The Fight is Onkmiller
|    `* OT? - The Fight is Onbfh
|     `* OT? - The Fight is Onkmiller
|      `* OT? - The Fight is Onbfh
|       `- OT? - The Fight is Onkmiller
`- OT? - The Fight is OnGeorge.Anthony

1
OT? - The Fight is On

<uj0pl6$1d9ak$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21039&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21039

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - The Fight is On
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 15:43:04 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 21:43 UTC

Trouble brewing in The Garden of Oregon.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pumped-leading-effort-stop-blue-state-drivers-pumping-gas
--
Joe Biden could screw up a one float parade.

Re: OT? - The Fight is On

<BcU4N.53859$svP4.27391@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21040&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21040

Subject: Re: OT? - The Fight is On
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 19:24:00 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 00:24 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> Trouble brewing in The Garden of Oregon.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pumped-leading-effort-stop-blue-state-drivers-pumping-gas

"...an attendant would have to hand them (motahsicklists) the nozzle." ?
Jesus F. Christ. I need something better than a HawHawHaw for that
one. I didn't think I could be surprised by dumbasses.........but I
was wrong about that.

--
bill

Re: OT? - The Fight is On

<uj18bo$1f4fl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21041&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21041

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 19:54:02 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 01:54 UTC

On 11/14/2023 5:33 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 1:43:05 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:
>> Trouble brewing in The Garden of Oregon.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pumped-leading-effort-stop-blue-state-drivers-pumping-gas
>> --
>> Joe Biden could screw up a one float parade.
>
> lol. It isn't likely to be much of a fight. It's relatively easy to get a measure on the ballot here--if you are willing to spend enough money. Usually someone pays canvessors to go out and get signatures. Unless it's something seriously annoying I usually sign these things because the canvessors are usually paid by the number of signatures they get. During the season I usually see these people outside my library. Some of those folks will have a whole stack of petitions for ballot measures. Successful DIY campaigns are rare. Then these idiots have to convince us that this is for our own good. So far I don't think we have started any major fires.
>
> And look what happened. Most stations are required to have an attendant available for handicapped people and people who don't want to pump their own gas. They are not allowed to charge extra for this service. I have gotten better service since the law changed. Usually there's an attendant there before I can get to the pump. The biggest problem with the old law was waiting for someone to deal with you twice. Some places you had to wait 3 times because you have to go inside to pay for your gas. I don't think they will find a lot of Oregonians who want to wait on pump jockeys again.
>
> If you're looking for trouble in paradise this is the story for you:
>
> "Judge halts enforcement of Portland’s camping ban
>
> By Alex Zielinski (OPB)
> Nov. 9, 2023 12:25 p.m. Updated: Nov. 9, 2023 6 p.m.
> The city of Portland and attorneys for several unhoused Portlanders presented their arguments about the daytime camping ban just days before enforcement was scheduled to begin"
>
> Except for some of the idiots in city hall, no one but a complete moron thought that the this law would survive in court. The courts keep telling them the same thing. "You can't make it illegal to be homeless."
>
> TB

"Unhoused"? Is there any word or term liberals won't co-opt for their
own "feel good" purposes? For crying out loud, they are vagrants or bums
or drug addicts or unfortunate or mentally challenged or...

Oh, and following is a list of Biden's accomplishments:

--
Joe Biden could screw up a one float parade.

Re: OT? - The Fight is On

<uj18et$1f4fl$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21042&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21042

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 19:55:43 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 01:55 UTC

On 11/14/2023 6:24 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> Trouble brewing in The Garden of Oregon.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pumped-leading-effort-stop-blue-state-drivers-pumping-gas
>
> "...an attendant would have to hand them (motahsicklists) the nozzle." ?
> Jesus F. Christ. I need something better than a HawHawHaw for that one.
> I didn't think I could be surprised by dumbasses.........but I was wrong
> about that.

Don't forget, The Garden of Oregon is mostly liberals. They don't know
much about non-academic things.
--
Joe Biden could screw up a one float parade.

Re: OT? - The Fight is On

<f9_4N.30855$_Oab.6730@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21043&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21043

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 02:10:02 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 07:10 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 4:24:05 PM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:
>>> Trouble brewing in The Garden of Oregon.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pumped-leading-effort-stop-blue-state-drivers-pumping-gas
>>>
>> "...an attendant would have to hand them (motahsicklists) the nozzle." ?
>> Jesus F. Christ. I need something better than a HawHawHaw for that
>> one. I didn't think I could be surprised by dumbasses.........but I
>> was wrong about that.

> I don't think the people running that union are particularly bright.

Nevertheless, with the hundreds of thousands of jobs that have been
"created", you'd think the members could find something better than
Certified Nozzle Handler.

--
bill

Re: OT? - The Fight is On

<JcidnbvJSN3TG8j4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21045&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21045

Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 19:02:40 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 03:02 UTC

On 11/14/2023 11:10 PM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>> "...an attendant would have to hand them (motahsicklists) the nozzle." ?
>>> Jesus F. Christ. I need something better than a HawHawHaw for that
>>> one. I didn't think I could be surprised by dumbasses.........but I
>>> was wrong about that.
>
>>        I don't think the people running that union are particularly
>> bright.
>
> Nevertheless, with the hundreds of thousands of jobs that have been
> "created", you'd think the members could find something better than
> Certified Nozzle Handler.

Right-wingnut christian fundamentalist retrumplicans do not appreciate
the term "Nozzle Handler" (except for Lowrent Blowbert, of course).
Please replace that term with "Gasoline Dispensing Person" or "GDP" in
future communications referencing such employees.

Re: OT? - The Fight is On

<Gjg5N.37863$AqO5.23362@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21046&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21046

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 22:49:58 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 03:49 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 11/14/2023 11:10 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>        I don't think the people running that union are
>>> particularly bright.
>>
>> Nevertheless, with the hundreds of thousands of jobs that have been
>> "created", you'd think the members could find something better than
>> Certified Nozzle Handler.
>>

> Right-wingnut christian fundamentalist retrumplicans do not appreciate
> the term "Nozzle Handler" (except for Lowrent Blowbert, of course).
> Please replace that term with "Gasoline Dispensing Person" or "GDP" in
> future communications referencing such employees.

Pay attention. That would literally be an inaccurate and misleading
description of what the CNH is doing. The CNH is Not dispensing. The
motahsicklist does the dispensing. The CNH Hands the nozzle to the
motahsicklist, and then rehands it when the sickler is finished
dispensing.
Sheesh. You sound like a Baptist AI trying to force its values on me.

--
bill

Re: OT? - The Fight is On

<peOcnY3YNN3eScv4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21054&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21054

Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 18:47:34 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 02:47 UTC

On 11/15/2023 7:49 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> Nevertheless, with the hundreds of thousands of jobs that have been
>>> "created", you'd think the members could find something better than
>>> Certified Nozzle Handler.
>>>

>> Right-wingnut christian fundamentalist retrumplicans do not appreciate
>> the term "Nozzle Handler" (except for Lowrent Blowbert, of course).
>> Please replace that term with "Gasoline Dispensing Person" or "GDP" in
>> future communications referencing such employees.
>
> Pay attention. That would literally be an inaccurate and misleading
> description of what the CNH is doing. The CNH is Not dispensing. The
> motahsicklist does the dispensing. The CNH Hands the nozzle to the
> motahsicklist, and then rehands it when the sickler is finished dispensing.
> Sheesh. You sound like a Baptist AI trying to force its values on me.

It's not a "Nozzle". It's a "Gasoline Dispensing Device" (GDD). Good
grief! You're gonna have every baptist AI crying and praying for your soul.

Re: OT? - The Fight is On

<JNA5N.28123$Wzw6.18275@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21056&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21056

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:07:20 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 03:07 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 11/15/2023 7:49 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> Right-wingnut christian fundamentalist retrumplicans do not
>>> appreciate the term "Nozzle Handler" (except for Lowrent Blowbert,
>>> of course). Please replace that term with "Gasoline Dispensing
>>> Person" or "GDP" in future communications referencing such employees.
>>
>> Pay attention. That would literally be an inaccurate and misleading
>> description of what the CNH is doing. The CNH is Not dispensing. The
>> motahsicklist does the dispensing. The CNH Hands the nozzle to the
>> motahsicklist, and then rehands it when the sickler is finished
>> dispensing.
>> Sheesh. You sound like a Baptist AI trying to force its values on me.
>>

> It's not a "Nozzle". It's a "Gasoline Dispensing Device" (GDD). Good
> grief! You're gonna have every baptist AI  crying and praying for your
> soul.

The law calls it a "nozzle". It's a nozzle. Are you a Baptist? Or just
a run-of-the-mill generic dumbass?

How's your speed these days?

--
bill

Re: OT? - The Fight is On

<-jqdnVrOe9GK4Mr4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21058&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21058

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 06:47:53 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 14:47 UTC

On 11/16/2023 7:07 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> Pay attention. That would literally be an inaccurate and misleading
>>> description of what the CNH is doing. The CNH is Not dispensing. The
>>> motahsicklist does the dispensing. The CNH Hands the nozzle to the
>>> motahsicklist, and then rehands it when the sickler is finished
>>> dispensing.
>>> Sheesh. You sound like a Baptist AI trying to force its values on me.
>>>

>> It's not a "Nozzle". It's a "Gasoline Dispensing Device" (GDD). Good
>> grief! You're gonna have every baptist AI  crying and praying for your
>> soul.
>
> The law calls it a "nozzle". It's a nozzle. Are you a Baptist? Or just a
> run-of-the-mill generic dumbass?
>
> How's your speed these days?

The law sets a speed limit. You don't follow that. Hobson's choice!
Hobson's choice.

Ping - 27
Up - 175.63
Down 5.20

Re: OT? - The Fight is On

<kjM5N.36900$_Oab.23359@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21059&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21059

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 11:14:08 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 16:14 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 11/16/2023 7:07 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> It's not a "Nozzle". It's a "Gasoline Dispensing Device" (GDD).
>>> Good grief! You're gonna have every baptist AI  crying and praying
>>> for your soul.
>>
>> The law calls it a "nozzle". It's a nozzle. Are you a Baptist? Or
>> just a run-of-the-mill generic dumbass?
>>
>> How's your speed these days?
>>

> The law sets a speed limit. You don't follow that. Hobson's choice!
> Hobson's choice.
>
> Ping - 27
> Up - 175.63
> Down 5.20

Hobson made you get that backwards?

--
bill

Re: OT? - The Fight is On

<H6WcnWVB6oXxuMX4nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21071&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21071

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 18:46:07 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
References: <uj0pl6$1d9ak$1@dont-email.me> <BcU4N.53859$svP4.27391@fx12.iad> <f04e8aa2-b40e-41d4-8ca2-80b7816005ffn@googlegroups.com> <f9_4N.30855$_Oab.6730@fx15.iad> <JcidnbvJSN3TG8j4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <Gjg5N.37863$AqO5.23362@fx11.iad> <peOcnY3YNN3eScv4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com> <JNA5N.28123$Wzw6.18275@fx13.iad> <-jqdnVrOe9GK4Mr4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com> <kjM5N.36900$_Oab.23359@fx15.iad>
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 02:46 UTC

On 11/17/2023 8:14 AM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> The law calls it a "nozzle". It's a nozzle. Are you a Baptist? Or
>>> just a run-of-the-mill generic dumbass?
>>>
>>> How's your speed these days?
>>>

>> The law sets a speed limit. You don't follow that. Hobson's choice!
>> Hobson's choice.
>>
>> Ping - 27
>> Up - 175.63
>> Down 5.20
>
> Hobson made you get that backwards?

That goddamn Elon.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - The Fight is On