From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Let's Hope this is a Harbinger
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:27:04 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 02:27 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/world/shock-therapy-libertarian-candidate-javier-milei-who-ran-as-outsider-wins-argentine-presidential-election
---------
If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
still comes out a potato. Works the same with choosing your gender.

Re: Let's Hope this is a Harbinger

<NxN6N.61682$BbXa.10993@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21095&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21095

Subject: Re: Let's Hope this is a Harbinger
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 13:26:52 -0500
 by: bfh - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 18:26 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:

> https://www.foxnews.com/world/shock-therapy-libertarian-candidate-javier-milei-who-ran-as-outsider-wins-argentine-presidential-election
>
> ---------
> If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
> still comes out a potato...
damn. So look, that's a disappointing, inconvenient, and uncomfortable
factoid. At the end of the day going forward I was hoping to, like,
you know, simplify my life by just punching the pizza button for
everything I nuke without having to literally research and follow the
culinary science - which is at best ambiguous and contradictory and
transitory most of the time in the passage of time. You sure know how
to ruin a person's day.

--
bill

Re: Let's Hope this is a Harbinger

<ujgbaq$ebgv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21097&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21097

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 13:16:48 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 19:16 UTC

On 11/20/2023 12:26 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/shock-therapy-libertarian-candidate-javier-milei-who-ran-as-outsider-wins-argentine-presidential-election
>> ---------
>> If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
>> still comes out a potato...
> damn. So look, that's a disappointing, inconvenient, and uncomfortable
> factoid. At the end of the day going forward I was hoping to, like, you
> know, simplify my life by just punching the pizza button for everything
> I nuke without having to literally research and follow the culinary
> science - which is at best ambiguous and contradictory and transitory
> most of the time in the passage of time. You sure know how to ruin a
> person's day.

Didn't mean to ruin your day :-) On the other hand I hope it in some
small part ruined our resident NAGA dimocrats' day.
--
---------
If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
still comes out a potato. Works the same with choosing your gender.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Let's Hope this is a Harbinger