From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Just Plant the Seed
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 18:16:40 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 00:16 UTC

Low information NAGA dimocrats will run with it no matter how asinine or
inane the idea is. I guess this doofus has never heard of DNA. If this
woman had shit for brains (maybe she does), she wouldn't even stink.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-claims-women-will-face-genital-examinations-if-biological-men-barred-from-female-sports
---------
If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
still comes out a potato. Works the same with choosing your gender.

Re: OT? - Just Plant the Seed

<ukokm4$fesv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21188&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21188

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT? - Just Plant the Seed
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 20:01:39 -0600
 by: sticks - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 02:01 UTC

On 12/5/2023 6:16 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
> Low information NAGA dimocrats will run with it no matter how asinine or
> inane the idea is. I guess this doofus has never heard of DNA. If this
> woman had shit for brains (maybe she does), she wouldn't even stink.

> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-claims-women-will-face-genital-examinations-if-biological-men-barred-from-female-sports

I say we have to try something different, like threatening the male
participants. For starters, any male who claims to be a woman and
competes in a female event gets taken out back and has their dick cut
off. Oh wait, never mind, that won't work.

> ---------

unless you do this intentionally, proper delimitation is (dash dash
space). Anything else will be quoted in followups.

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - Just Plant the Seed