Newsgroups: alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.economics,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,talk.politics.guns
From: "Charlie Glock"@localhost.com (Charlie Glock)
Subject: Re: Comrade Bernie Goes Full Commie, Wants Government to Steal ALL
the Money You Make Over This Amount
Date: Wed, 03 May 2023 22:40:49 GMT
 by: Charlie Glock - Wed, 3 May 2023 22:40 UTC

On 2023-05-03, Kamal Humpers <kamal.humpers@ghettos.com> wrote:
> On 03 May 2023, Paul Ragna <tpragna1900O@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> Bernie must be smoking the same stuff that Biden is.
>> Some bad weed.
>>
>> "Comrade Bernie Goes Full Commie, Wants Government to Steal ALL the
>> Money You Make Over This Amount"
>>
>><https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4150439/posts>
>>
>> "f you had any doubt that Bernie Sanders (I-USSR) was an actual
>> Communist, doubt no longer. The guy who stands ready in case Old Joe
>> retires and the Democrats opt to pick another octogenarian Leftist sat
>> down Friday for a chat with Chris Wallace on HBO Max, and declared
>> that if someone earns more than $999 million in a given year, the U.S.
>> government should seize all of it.
>
> Vermont is currently ranked 49th in the United States for its economic
> outlook. This is a forward-looking forecast based on the state’s standing
> (equal-weighted average) in 15 important state policy variables. Data
> reflect state and local rates and revenues and any effect of federal
> deductibility.
>
><https://www.richstatespoorstates.org/states/VT/#:~:text=49-
> ,Economic%20Outlook%20Rank,any%20effect%20of%20federal%20deductibility.>
>
> When stupid lazy people vote, you get Bernie Sanders.

I don't live in Vermont but I do going skiing there. It's a beautiful state but like you say it's
very poor and that's obvious when you wander out of the tourist areas.
It also had a huge drug problem with drugs coming down from Canada via the interstates.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Comrade Bernie Goes Full Commie, Wants Government to Steal ALL the Money You Make Over This Amount