Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: fphowell@usermail.com (Frank Howell)
Subject: Recording surfaces of Trump pressuring Michigan officials not to
certify 2020 election
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:03:01 -0800
 by: Frank Howell - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 05:03 UTC

Recording surfaces of Trump pressuring Michigan officials not to certify
2020 election.

http://tinyurl.com/342xkxkx

--
Frank Howell

Re: Recording surfaces of Trump pressuring Michigan officials not to certify 2020 election

<MPG.3fef4e27d38937f698968a@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21400&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21400

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: Recording surfaces of Trump pressuring Michigan officials not to certify 2020 election
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 07:42:27 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 15:42 UTC

In article <1M8hN.83943$xHn7.62717@fx14.iad>, fphowell@usermail.com
says...

> Recording surfaces of Trump pressuring Michigan officials not to certify
> 2020 election.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/342xkxkx

He says he isn't an insurrectionist, so he must have been joking
around. Everyone knows what a big kidder #45 is. You know, the same way
he jokes about grabbing women's pussies and Covid disappearing. He
married an immigrant, so he can't possibly be serious about that
"poisoning the blood" thing. Everyone knows you can't take him
seriously. He's just a big standup and sitting down comedian.

"Former President Trump on Thursday denied that he is an insurrectionist
after President Biden said it was ?self-evident? Trump was one for his
role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

?I?m not an Insurrectionist,? Trump wrote on Truth Social, specifically
pointing to his comments on Jan. 6 in which he encouraged supporters to
march to the Capitol ?peacefully and patriotically.?

Trump also claimed Biden is an insurrectionist and a threat to
democracy, continuing a pattern in which the former president accuses
his opponents and critics of the same thing he is accused of doing."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4371731-trump-says-im-not-an-
insurrectionist-after-biden-comments-colorado-ruling/

"In his first speech after his hospitalization for Covid-19, President
Donald Trump stood on a White House balcony on October 10 and made a
grand declaration about the coronavirus: ?It?s going to disappear. It is
disappearing.?

His words might have sounded more dramatic had he not been saying the
same thing for eight months.

Trump has stuck to the refrain no matter what has been happening with
the pandemic. Since February, the President has declared at least 38
times that Covid-19 is either going to disappear or is currently
disappearing.

His proclamations have been wildly inaccurate. When Trump first started
making the claim in February, it was about the time the US had just
suffered its very first known Covid-19 death. More than 220,000 deaths
later, Trump continues to falsely claim that the virus will somehow just
go away ? even as the US experiences yet another surge in cases and
hospitalizations."

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2020/10/politics/covid-disappearing-
trump-comment-tracker/

TB

Re: Recording surfaces of Trump pressuring Michigan officials not to certify 2020 election

<nH2dnYmSf-T4ghv4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21401&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21401

Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 15:44:40 -0800
certify 2020 election
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 23:44 UTC

On 12/22/2023 7:42 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <1M8hN.83943$xHn7.62717@fx14.iad>, fphowell@usermail.com
> says...
>>
>> Recording surfaces of Trump pressuring Michigan officials not to certify
>> 2020 election.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/342xkxkx
>
> He says he isn't an insurrectionist, so he must have been joking
> around. Everyone knows what a big kidder #45 is. You know, the same way
> he jokes about grabbing women's pussies and Covid disappearing. He
> married an immigrant, so he can't possibly be serious about that
> "poisoning the blood" thing. Everyone knows you can't take him
> seriously. He's just a big standup and sitting down comedian.
>
> "Former President Trump on Thursday denied that he is an insurrectionist
> after President Biden said it was ?self-evident? Trump was one for his
> role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.
>
> ?I?m not an Insurrectionist,? Trump wrote on Truth Social, specifically
> pointing to his comments on Jan. 6 in which he encouraged supporters to
> march to the Capitol ?peacefully and patriotically.?
>
> Trump also claimed Biden is an insurrectionist and a threat to
> democracy, continuing a pattern in which the former president accuses
> his opponents and critics of the same thing he is accused of doing."
>
> https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4371731-trump-says-im-not-an-
> insurrectionist-after-biden-comments-colorado-ruling/
>
> "In his first speech after his hospitalization for Covid-19, President
> Donald Trump stood on a White House balcony on October 10 and made a
> grand declaration about the coronavirus: ?It?s going to disappear. It is
> disappearing.?
>
> His words might have sounded more dramatic had he not been saying the
> same thing for eight months.
>
> Trump has stuck to the refrain no matter what has been happening with
> the pandemic. Since February, the President has declared at least 38
> times that Covid-19 is either going to disappear or is currently
> disappearing.
>
> His proclamations have been wildly inaccurate. When Trump first started
> making the claim in February, it was about the time the US had just
> suffered its very first known Covid-19 death. More than 220,000 deaths
> later, Trump continues to falsely claim that the virus will somehow just
> go away ? even as the US experiences yet another surge in cases and
> hospitalizations."
>
> https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2020/10/politics/covid-disappearing-
> trump-comment-tracker/
>
> TB

Oh, gosh. The orange goon is simply a stand up guy. You should know
that. All this "stuff" you hear about him failing to do anything to stop
the seditionists, calling for officials to "find votes", defaming a
woman, inflating the worth of his company's holdings to avoid taxes,
saying that Mexico will pay for THE WALL, saying that white supremacists
are good people, is all stuff made up by his detractors. Just ask them.
Really. He's a stand up guy and who the hell wouldn't want him for
dictator in '24?

Re: Recording surfaces of Trump pressuring Michigan officials not to certify 2020 election

<um5fsc$1pppq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21405&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21405

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
certify 2020 election
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 20:15:40 -0600
 by: sticks - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 02:15 UTC

On 12/22/2023 5:44 PM, kmiller wrote:

> Oh, gosh. The orange goon is simply a stand up guy. You should know
> that. All this "stuff" you hear about him failing to do anything to stop
> the seditionists, calling for officials to "find votes", defaming a
> woman, inflating the worth of his company's holdings to avoid taxes,
> saying that Mexico will pay for THE WALL, saying that white supremacists
> are good people, is all stuff made up by his detractors. Just ask them.
> Really. He's a stand up guy and who the hell wouldn't want him for
> dictator in '24?

Yep, miller has had a big glass of the Kool-aid. He repeats the talking
points of the MSM verbatim. What a good little soldier. Ha!

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Recording surfaces of Trump pressuring Michigan officials not to certify 2020 election