The meek don't want it.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

SubjectAuthor
* OT? - The Fear ContinuesGeorge.Anthony
`* OT? - The Fear Continuesbfh
 `* OT? - The Fear Continueskmiller
  +* OT? - The Fear Continuessticks
  |`* OT? - The Fear Continuesbfh
  | +- OT? - The Fear Continuessticks
  | +- OT? - The Fear ContinuesGeorge.Anthony
  | `* OT? - The Fear Continueskmiller
  |  +* OT? - The Fear Continuessticks
  |  |`- OT? - The Fear ContinuesGeorge.Anthony
  |  `* OT? - The Fear Continuesbfh
  |   `* OT? - The Fear Continueskmiller
  |    `* OT? - The Fear Continuesbfh
  |     `* OT? - The Fear Continueskmiller
  |      `- OT? - The Fear ContinuesGeorge.Anthony
  +* OT? - The Fear Continuesbfh
  |`* OT? - The Fear Continueskmiller
  | `- OT? - The Fear ContinuesGeorge.Anthony
  `- OT? - The Fear ContinuesGeorge.Anthony

1
OT? - The Fear Continues

<ulv20t$k0ut$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21364&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21364

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - The Fear Continues
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 09:42:27 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 15:42 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-ballot-decision-colorado-gop-says-it-will-move-primary-caucus-system

"We do not reach these conclusions lightly," wrote the court's majority.
"We are mindful of the magnitude and weight of the questions now before
us. We are likewise mindful of our solemn duty to apply the law, without
fear or favor, and without being swayed by public reaction to the
decisions that the law mandates we reach." - The Colorado Supreme Court
(all NAGA dimocrats).

Bull shit!
--

If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
still comes out a potato. Works the same with choosing your gender.

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<gzFgN.77871$p%Mb.50654@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21366&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21366

Subject: Re: OT? - The Fear Continues
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 12:32:59 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 17:32 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-ballot-decision-colorado-gop-says-it-will-move-primary-caucus-system
>

> "We do not reach these conclusions lightly," wrote the court's
> majority. "We are mindful of the magnitude and weight of the questions
> now before us. We are likewise mindful of our solemn duty to apply the
> law, without fear or favor, and without being swayed by public
> reaction to the decisions that the law mandates we reach." - The
> Colorado Supreme Court (all NAGA dimocrats).
>
> Bull shit!

Dumbasses are a threat to democracy.

--
bill

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<ST6dnXRAgqe98h74nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21368&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21368

Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 14:48:02 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 22:48 UTC

On 12/20/2023 9:32 AM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-ballot-decision-colorado-gop-says-it-will-move-primary-caucus-system
>>

>> "We do not reach these conclusions lightly," wrote the court's
>> majority. "We are mindful of the magnitude and weight of the questions
>> now before us. We are likewise mindful of our solemn duty to apply the
>> law, without fear or favor, and without being swayed by public
>> reaction to the decisions that the law mandates we reach." - The
>> Colorado Supreme Court (all NAGA dimocrats).
>>
>> Bull shit!
>
> Dumbasses are a threat to democracy.

Thank god for Colorado. One sane state amongst the retrumplican shithead
states. The orange goon found to be an insurrectionist. Big surprise
there, huh? I suppose next they'll find that Cancun Cruz doesn't like
winter?

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<um02f1$p4po$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21370&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21370

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 18:56:01 -0600
 by: sticks - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 00:56 UTC

On 12/20/2023 4:48 PM, kmiller wrote:
> On 12/20/2023 9:32 AM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-ballot-decision-colorado-gop-says-it-will-move-primary-caucus-system
>>>

>>> "We do not reach these conclusions lightly," wrote the court's
>>> majority. "We are mindful of the magnitude and weight of the
>>> questions now before us. We are likewise mindful of our solemn duty
>>> to apply the law, without fear or favor, and without being swayed by
>>> public reaction to the decisions that the law mandates we reach." -
>>> The Colorado Supreme Court (all NAGA dimocrats).
>>>
>>> Bull shit!
>>
>> Dumbasses are a threat to democracy.
>>

> Thank god for Colorado. One sane state amongst the retrumplican shithead
> states. The orange goon found to be an insurrectionist. Big surprise
> there, huh?

No surprise at all when you have all democrat appointed judges on the
Colorado Supreme Court. It's what the left does.
You should be aware he was never found guilty of insurrection, or even
charged with it for that matter. But don't take my word for it. Here's
the Chief Justice of that court who wrote a dissenting opinion that was
rather scathing. It might help your pain when the SCOTUS throws out
this bullshit.

\begin quote
Chief Justice Brian Boatright wrote “In the absence of an
insurrection-related conviction, I would hold that a request to
disqualify a candidate under Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment
is not a proper cause of action under Colorado’s election code,” he wrote.
\end quote

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<SkMgN.82386$p%Mb.50594@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21372&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21372

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 20:15:30 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 01:15 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 12/20/2023 9:32 AM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-ballot-decision-colorado-gop-says-it-will-move-primary-caucus-system
>>>

>>> "We do not reach these conclusions lightly," wrote the court's
>>> majority. "We are mindful of the magnitude and weight of the
>>> questions now before us. We are likewise mindful of our solemn duty
>>> to apply the law, without fear or favor, and without being swayed
>>> by public reaction to the decisions that the law mandates we
>>> reach." - The Colorado Supreme Court (all NAGA dimocrats).
>>>
>>> Bull shit!
>>
>> Dumbasses are a threat to democracy.
>>

> Thank god for Colorado. One sane state amongst the retrumplican
> shithead states. The orange goon found to be an insurrectionist. Big
> surprise there, huh? I suppose next they'll find that Cancun Cruz
> doesn't like winter?

Do you actually believe any of what you just said? I mean, literally
actually believe it?

--
bill

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<ZnMgN.82387$p%Mb.72555@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21373&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21373

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 20:18:49 -0500
 by: bfh - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 01:18 UTC

sticks wrote:
> On 12/20/2023 4:48 PM, kmiller wrote:

>>> Dumbasses are a threat to democracy.
>>>

>> Thank god for Colorado. One sane state amongst the retrumplican
>> shithead states. The orange goon found to be an insurrectionist. Big
>> surprise there, huh?
>
> No surprise at all when you have all democrat appointed judges on the
> Colorado Supreme Court.  It's what the left does.
> You should be aware he was never found guilty of insurrection, or even
> charged with it for that matter.  But don't take my word for it.
> Here's the Chief Justice of that court who wrote a dissenting opinion
> that was rather scathing.  It might help your pain when the SCOTUS
> throws out this bullshit.
>
> \begin quote
> Chief Justice Brian Boatright wrote “In the absence of an
> insurrection-related conviction, I would hold that a request to
> disqualify a candidate under Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment
> is not a proper cause of action under Colorado’s election code,”
> he wrote.
> \end quote

Hey. what's wrong with you? Biden has said he's an insurrectionist,
and that makes a fact, right?

--
bill

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<um07r6$pv0o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21374&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21374

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 20:27:49 -0600
 by: sticks - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 02:27 UTC

On 12/20/2023 7:18 PM, bfh wrote:
> sticks wrote:

>>> Thank god for Colorado. One sane state amongst the retrumplican
>>> shithead states. The orange goon found to be an insurrectionist. Big
>>> surprise there, huh?
>>
>> No surprise at all when you have all democrat appointed judges on the
>> Colorado Supreme Court.  It's what the left does.
>> You should be aware he was never found guilty of insurrection, or even
>> charged with it for that matter.  But don't take my word for it.
>> Here's the Chief Justice of that court who wrote a dissenting opinion
>> that was rather scathing.  It might help your pain when the SCOTUS
>> throws out this bullshit.
>>
>> \begin quote
>> Chief Justice Brian Boatright wrote “In the absence of an
>> insurrection-related conviction, I would hold that a request to
>> disqualify a candidate under Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment
>> is not a proper cause of action under Colorado’s election code,”
>> he wrote.
>> \end quote
>
> Hey. what's wrong with you? Biden has said he's an insurrectionist, and
> that makes a fact, right?

"Self-evident" were his words. Pretty funny coming from the most
corrupt President this country has ever had, and even with the mounting
evidence of his crimes, he just pushes forward with his Marxist agenda.
The political persecutions of his rival are a perfect example of this.
He's trash, and that's self-evident!

If I recall, Trumps words were to go to the capital and "peacefully and
patriotically make your voices heard." The Colorado judges left that
part out for some reason.

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,
unless you're whitelisted and that's doubtful.

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<ST6dnXdAgqfnOh74nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21375&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21375

Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 18:48:26 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 02:48 UTC

On 12/20/2023 5:15 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> Dumbasses are a threat to democracy.
>>>

>> Thank god for Colorado. One sane state amongst the retrumplican
>> shithead states. The orange goon found to be an insurrectionist. Big
>> surprise there, huh? I suppose next they'll find that Cancun Cruz
>> doesn't like winter?
>
> Do you actually believe any of what you just said? I mean, literally
> actually believe it?

Do you actually believe the orange goon is innocent of all charges and
that it's just a weaponized liberal plot to discredit him? Conceived and
executed by all those dumbasses? HawHawHaw!

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<um0amp$u63c$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21377&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21377

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 21:16:49 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 03:16 UTC

On 12/20/2023 4:48 PM, kmiller wrote:
> On 12/20/2023 9:32 AM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-ballot-decision-colorado-gop-says-it-will-move-primary-caucus-system
>>>

>>> "We do not reach these conclusions lightly," wrote the court's
>>> majority. "We are mindful of the magnitude and weight of the
>>> questions now before us. We are likewise mindful of our solemn duty
>>> to apply the law, without fear or favor, and without being swayed by
>>> public reaction to the decisions that the law mandates we reach." -
>>> The Colorado Supreme Court (all NAGA dimocrats).
>>>
>>> Bull shit!
>>
>> Dumbasses are a threat to democracy.
>>

> Thank god for Colorado. One sane state amongst the retrumplican shithead
> states. The orange goon found to be an insurrectionist. Big surprise
> there, huh? I suppose next they'll find that Cancun Cruz doesn't like
> winter?

What are you people afraid of. That he will get elected and get the
country back on track, respected around the world and shut down all
these little dictators and terrorists. Do you really believe your
quality of life is better with Biden as president than it was with Trump
as president? By the way, what happened to the market today?
--
---------
If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
still comes out a potato. Works the same with choosing your gender.

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<um0aqc$u63c$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21378&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21378

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 21:18:43 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 03:18 UTC

On 12/20/2023 7:18 PM, bfh wrote:
> sticks wrote:

>>> Thank god for Colorado. One sane state amongst the retrumplican
>>> shithead states. The orange goon found to be an insurrectionist. Big
>>> surprise there, huh?
>>
>> No surprise at all when you have all democrat appointed judges on the
>> Colorado Supreme Court.  It's what the left does.
>> You should be aware he was never found guilty of insurrection, or even
>> charged with it for that matter.  But don't take my word for it.
>> Here's the Chief Justice of that court who wrote a dissenting opinion
>> that was rather scathing.  It might help your pain when the SCOTUS
>> throws out this bullshit.
>>
>> \begin quote
>> Chief Justice Brian Boatright wrote “In the absence of an
>> insurrection-related conviction, I would hold that a request to
>> disqualify a candidate under Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment
>> is not a proper cause of action under Colorado’s election code,”
>> he wrote.
>> \end quote
>
> Hey. what's wrong with you? Biden has said he's an insurrectionist, and
> that makes a fact, right?

I doubt if Biden knows what an insurrection is much less who is an
insurrectionist.
--
---------
If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
still comes out a potato. Works the same with choosing your gender.

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<um0avv$u63c$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21379&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21379

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 21:21:42 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 03:21 UTC

On 12/20/2023 8:48 PM, kmiller wrote:
> On 12/20/2023 5:15 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> Thank god for Colorado. One sane state amongst the retrumplican
>>> shithead states. The orange goon found to be an insurrectionist. Big
>>> surprise there, huh? I suppose next they'll find that Cancun Cruz
>>> doesn't like winter?
>>
>> Do you actually believe any of what you just said? I mean, literally
>> actually believe it?
>>

> Do you actually believe the orange goon is innocent of all charges and
> that it's just a weaponized liberal plot to discredit him? Conceived and
> executed by all those dumbasses? HawHawHaw!
Ah, the old NAGA dimocrat modus operandi, avoid giving an answer asking
an immaterial question. I think I shall call you Senor Dodge, jr.
--
---------
If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
still comes out a potato. Works the same with choosing your gender.

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<ELqcnTKajpLkORn4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21388&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21388

Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 12:47:55 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 20:47 UTC

On 12/20/2023 5:18 PM, bfh wrote:
> sticks wrote:

>>> Thank god for Colorado. One sane state amongst the retrumplican
>>> shithead states. The orange goon found to be an insurrectionist. Big
>>> surprise there, huh?
>>
>> No surprise at all when you have all democrat appointed judges on the
>> Colorado Supreme Court.  It's what the left does.
>> You should be aware he was never found guilty of insurrection, or even
>> charged with it for that matter.  But don't take my word for it.
>> Here's the Chief Justice of that court who wrote a dissenting opinion
>> that was rather scathing.  It might help your pain when the SCOTUS
>> throws out this bullshit.
>>
>> \begin quote
>> Chief Justice Brian Boatright wrote “In the absence of an
>> insurrection-related conviction, I would hold that a request to
>> disqualify a candidate under Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment
>> is not a proper cause of action under Colorado’s election code,”
>> he wrote.
>> \end quote
>
> Hey. what's wrong with you? Biden has said he's an insurrectionist, and
> that makes a fact, right?

The high court of Colorado has called him an insurrectionist. But, hey!
What does Giuliani say, right? HawHawHaw!

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<um2g8d$18flf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21390&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21390

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 17:03:40 -0600
 by: sticks - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 23:03 UTC

On 12/21/2023 2:47 PM, kmiller wrote:
> On 12/20/2023 5:18 PM, bfh wrote:
>> sticks wrote:

>>> No surprise at all when you have all democrat appointed judges on the
>>> Colorado Supreme Court.  It's what the left does.
>>> You should be aware he was never found guilty of insurrection, or
>>> even charged with it for that matter.  But don't take my word for it.
>>> Here's the Chief Justice of that court who wrote a dissenting opinion
>>> that was rather scathing.  It might help your pain when the SCOTUS
>>> throws out this bullshit.
>>>
>>> \begin quote
>>> Chief Justice Brian Boatright wrote “In the absence of an
>>> insurrection-related conviction, I would hold that a request to
>>> disqualify a candidate under Section Three of the Fourteenth
>>> Amendment is not a proper cause of action under Colorado’s election
>>> code,” he wrote.
>>> \end quote
>>
>> Hey. what's wrong with you? Biden has said he's an insurrectionist,
>> and that makes a fact, right?
>>

> The high court of Colorado has called him an insurrectionist.

Which their state election code didn't give them authority to do, and on
top of that he was given no due process. Not that I'm surprised
authority loving Marxist dim bulbs like kmiller just love when it is
done against their political opponents. It is sad so many of our fellow
countrymen are so willing to give up their freedoms.

I imagine they'll all tear apart the SCOTUS after they rule against this
silliness, still holding firm to their beliefs this was all done as
Jarret used to say, "By the book." I don't even think it is registering
in their pea sized brains yet that they are losing.

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,
unless you're whitelisted and that's doubtful.

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<9I6hN.66096$Ama9.29835@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21391&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21391

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:42:13 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 02:42 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 12/20/2023 5:18 PM, bfh wrote:
>> sticks wrote:

>>> No surprise at all when you have all democrat appointed judges on
>>> the Colorado Supreme Court.  It's what the left does.
>>> You should be aware he was never found guilty of insurrection, or
>>> even charged with it for that matter.  But don't take my word for
>>> it. Here's the Chief Justice of that court who wrote a dissenting
>>> opinion that was rather scathing.  It might help your pain when
>>> the SCOTUS throws out this bullshit.
>>>
>>> \begin quote
>>> Chief Justice Brian Boatright wrote “In the absence of an
>>> insurrection-related conviction, I would hold that a request to
>>> disqualify a candidate under Section Three of the Fourteenth
>>> Amendment is not a proper cause of action under Colorado’s
>>> election code,” he wrote.
>>> \end quote
>>
>> Hey. what's wrong with you? Biden has said he's an insurrectionist,
>> and that makes a fact, right?
>>

> The high court of Colorado has called him an insurrectionist.

And I allege that the high court of the US is gonna slap 4 of 'em.

But,
> hey! What does Giuliani say, right? HawHawHaw!

--
bill

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<ELqcnS2ajpLmZxn4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21392&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21392

Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 18:54:51 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 02:54 UTC

On 12/21/2023 6:42 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> Hey. what's wrong with you? Biden has said he's an insurrectionist,
>>> and that makes a fact, right?
>>>

>> The high court of Colorado has called him an insurrectionist.
>
> And I allege that the high court of the US is gonna slap 4 of 'em.
>
> But,
>> hey! What does Giuliani say, right? HawHawHaw!

Do you think the orange goon is calling to "find votes"? HawHawHaw!

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<tX6hN.76167$c3Ea.13201@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21394&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21394

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:58:32 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 02:58 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 12/21/2023 6:42 PM, bfh wrote:
>> kmiller wrote:

>>> The high court of Colorado has called him an insurrectionist.
>>
>> And I allege that the high court of the US is gonna slap 4 of 'em.
>>
>> But,
>>> hey! What does Giuliani say, right? HawHawHaw!
>>

> Do you think the orange goon is calling to "find votes"? HawHawHaw!

Do you think he'll ever be convicted of insurrection?
Or even charged with it?
HawHawHaw!

--
bill

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<um2vgt$1e5lq$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21396&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21396

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 21:24:13 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 03:24 UTC

On 12/21/2023 5:03 PM, sticks wrote:
> On 12/21/2023 2:47 PM, kmiller wrote:

>>> Hey. what's wrong with you? Biden has said he's an insurrectionist,
>>> and that makes a fact, right?
>>>

>> The high court of Colorado has called him an insurrectionist.
>
> Which their state election code didn't give them authority to do, and on
> top of that he was given no due process.  Not that I'm surprised
> authority loving Marxist dim bulbs like kmiller just love when it is
> done against their political opponents.  It is sad so many of our fellow
> countrymen are so willing to give up their freedoms.
>
> I imagine they'll all tear apart the SCOTUS after they rule against this
> silliness, still holding firm to their beliefs this was all done as
> Jarret used to say, "By the book."  I don't even think it is registering
> in their pea sized brains yet that they are losing.

Actually, I think their "pea brains" are just barely large enough for
them to know they are losing. However, due to the minuscule size of
their brains, they just keep doubling down on a losing proposition in
hopes of regaining some of their perceived glory.
--
---------
If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
still comes out a potato. Works the same with choosing your gender.

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<nH2dnYiSf-QFghv4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21402&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21402

Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 15:45:31 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 23:45 UTC

On 12/21/2023 6:58 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> And I allege that the high court of the US is gonna slap 4 of 'em.
>>>
>>> But,
>>>

>> Do you think the orange goon is calling to "find votes"? HawHawHaw!
>
> Do you think he'll ever be convicted of insurrection?
> Or even charged with it?
> HawHawHaw!

Will you ever think he should be? HawHawHaw!

Re: OT? - The Fear Continues

<um5kfe$1u7q8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21406&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21406

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 21:34:06 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 03:34 UTC

What are you, a teenager?

--
---------