From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Bidenomics
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 15:54:10 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 21:54 UTC

Except for the echo chamber in The Garden of Oregon. Most Americans know
this economy, in real dollars, is not what Uncle Joe claims. There are
certain things he can push with the help of the media via repetition and
get away with the lie. Not the economy.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-boasting-economy-appear-out-touch-mainstream-america-economist
--

If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
still comes out a potato. Works the same with choosing your gender.

Re: OT? - Bidenomics

<uaIiN.99905$Wp_8.42010@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21416&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21416

Subject: Re: OT? - Bidenomics
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 17:09:30 -0500
 by: bfh - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:09 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> Except for the echo chamber in The Garden of Oregon. Most Americans
> know this economy, in real dollars, is not what Uncle Joe claims.
> There are certain things he can push with the help of the media via
> repetition and get away with the lie. Not the economy.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-boasting-economy-appear-out-touch-mainstream-america-economist

Hey. All those Americans don't know jack$#!t. All they have to do is
go to Walmart and discover that prices are lower.............than
they're going to be.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Bidenomics

<umfoa0$3l2g6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21417&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21417

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 17:40:51 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 23:40 UTC

On 12/26/2023 4:09 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> Except for the echo chamber in The Garden of Oregon. Most Americans
>> know this economy, in real dollars, is not what Uncle Joe claims.
>> There are certain things he can push with the help of the media via
>> repetition and get away with the lie. Not the economy.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-boasting-economy-appear-out-touch-mainstream-america-economist
> Hey. All those Americans don't know jack$#!t. All they have to do is go
> to Walmart and discover that prices are lower.............than they're
> going to be.

They must be at rock bottom in The Garden of Oregon.
--
---------
If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
still comes out a potato. Works the same with choosing your gender.

Re: OT? - Bidenomics

<umfqeu$3la5v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21418&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21418

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 18:17:33 -0600
 by: sticks - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 00:17 UTC

On 12/26/2023 5:40 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
> On 12/26/2023 4:09 PM, bfh wrote:
>> George.Anthony wrote:
>>> Except for the echo chamber in The Garden of Oregon. Most Americans
>>> know this economy, in real dollars, is not what Uncle Joe claims.
>>> There are certain things he can push with the help of the media via
>>> repetition and get away with the lie. Not the economy.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-boasting-economy-appear-out-touch-mainstream-america-economist
>> Hey. All those Americans don't know jack$#!t. All they have to do is
>> go to Walmart and discover that prices are lower.............than
>> they're going to be.
>>

> They must be at rock bottom in The Garden of Oregon.

It sounds like they are.

Susannah Morgan, the president of Oregon Food Bank, says that she is
literally witnessing “the worst rate of hunger in my career”…

“This is the worst rate of hunger in my career,” said Morgan, who
has worked at food banks in Boston, San Francisco and Anchorage, Alaska.
“It’s so large, it’s hard to wrap your head around.”

<https://americafirstreport.com/this-year-americans-have-become-hungrier-lonelier-and-more-desperate/>

Of course FuckJoeBiden blames it all on the press claiming they're just
not reporting it correctly, and admonishing them to start doing it the
"right way."

<https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp/2023/12/26/whiner-in-chief-biden-wants-the-press-to-report-the-economy-the-right-way-n2391161>

Fortunately, there's only one year left of these Marxist shit heads
being in power.

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,

Re: OT? - Bidenomics

<umfun4$3lmpk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21419&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21419

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 19:30:14 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 01:30 UTC

On 12/26/2023 6:17 PM, sticks wrote:
> On 12/26/2023 5:40 PM, George.Anthony wrote:

>>> Hey. All those Americans don't know jack$#!t. All they have to do is
>>> go to Walmart and discover that prices are lower.............than
>>> they're going to be.
>>>

>> They must be at rock bottom in The Garden of Oregon.
>
> It sounds like they are.
>
> Susannah Morgan, the president of Oregon Food Bank, says that she is
> literally witnessing “the worst rate of hunger in my career”…
>
>     “This is the worst rate of hunger in my career,” said Morgan, who
> has worked at food banks in Boston, San Francisco and Anchorage, Alaska.
> “It’s so large, it’s hard to wrap your head around.”
>
> <https://americafirstreport.com/this-year-americans-have-become-hungrier-lonelier-and-more-desperate/>
>
> Of course FuckJoeBiden blames it all on the press claiming they're just
> not reporting it correctly, and admonishing them to start doing it the
> "right way."
>
> <https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp/2023/12/26/whiner-in-chief-biden-wants-the-press-to-report-the-economy-the-right-way-n2391161>
>
> Fortunately, there's only one year left of these Marxist shit heads
> being in power.

I was referring to Walmart prices given things are so good in The Garden
of Oregon. I can't see how the info in your posted link can possibly be
true.
--

If you put a potato in a microwave oven and press the pizza button, it
still comes out a potato. Works the same with choosing your gender.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - Bidenomics