From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Coming to their Senses?
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 13:20:27 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 19:20 UTC

I doubt it but with unintended consequences far outweighing intended
consequences, it could happen. I don't understand how this could have
gotten so bad in The Garden of Oregon, though.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/enormous-mistake-business-leaders-residents-fed-blue-state-drug-laws-issue-2024-ultimatum
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: OT? - Coming to their Senses?

<ttFjN.114999$7sbb.23959@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21442&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21442

Subject: Re: OT? - Coming to their Senses?
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 14:54:01 -0500
 by: bfh - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 19:54 UTC

George.Anthony wrote:
> I doubt it but with unintended consequences far outweighing intended
> consequences, it could happen. I don't understand how this could have
> gotten so bad in The Garden of Oregon, though.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/enormous-mistake-business-leaders-residents-fed-blue-state-drug-laws-issue-2024-ultimatum

damn. Now even Fox News wants me to sign up (allegedly it's free) to
read certain
articles - like the one above.

Read this article for free!
Plus get unlimited access to thousands of articles, videos and more
with your free account!
By entering your email, you are agreeing to Fox News Terms of Service
and Privacy Policy, which includes our Notice of Financial Incentive.
To access the content, check your email and follow the instructions
provided.

I expect that would result in undesirable consequences - such as
unwanted emails at the least. Has anyone signed up, and what were the
downstream consequences?

And here are the frickin' Terms of Service/Use:
https://www.foxnews.com/terms-of-use

I allege that I think I might ask an AI to summarize it for me.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Coming to their Senses?

<umn8m0$ut0m$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21444&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21444

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 14:03:13 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 20:03 UTC

On 12/29/2023 1:54 PM, bfh wrote:
> George.Anthony wrote:
>> I doubt it but with unintended consequences far outweighing intended
>> consequences, it could happen. I don't understand how this could have
>> gotten so bad in The Garden of Oregon, though.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/enormous-mistake-business-leaders-residents-fed-blue-state-drug-laws-issue-2024-ultimatum
>
> damn. Now even Fox News wants me to sign up (allegedly it's free) to
> read certain
> articles - like the one above.

> Read this article for free!
> Plus get unlimited access to thousands of articles, videos and more with
> your free account!
> By entering your email, you are agreeing to Fox News Terms of Service
> and Privacy Policy, which includes our Notice of Financial Incentive. To
> access the content, check your email and follow the instructions provided.
>
> I expect that would result in undesirable consequences - such as
> unwanted emails at the least. Has anyone signed up, and what were the
> downstream consequences?
>
> And here are the frickin' Terms of Service/Use:
> https://www.foxnews.com/terms-of-use
>
> I allege that I think I might ask an AI to summarize it for me.

I haven't signed up but I thought the headline would be enough to make
the point. I meant to mention that when I posted the article but, having
a short term memory as small as a liberal's brain, I forgot to add it.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT? - Coming to their Senses?