From: ahk@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Death and Christmas
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 04:56:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 04:56 UTC

Ah Christmas. The family is gathered around the tree, opening presents.
But when two brats get into an argument about which one mommy loves
best, and they are armed, things turn deadly.

In Largo, Florida, the 14 year old was jealous that his 15 year old
brother got more presents from their mother. The sister, 23, intervened.
The 14 year old then shot and killed the sister while she was holding
her infant child to her chest in a carrier around her neck. The 15 year
old then shot the 14 year old in revenge but didn't kill him.

The sister's two children are now motherless.

Brief video of the Pinellas County sheriff.

https://apnews.com/video/shootings-florida-crime-tampa-bob-gualtieri-0ae9e7212b0d442baaf3b8f359525511

Re: Death and Christmas

<umj852$1b4sd$1@news.xmission.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21446&group=alt.obituaries#21446

From: gazelle@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Death and Christmas
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 07:29:38 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: gazelle@shell.xmission.com (Kenny McCormack)
 by: Kenny McCormack - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 07:29 UTC

In article <umiv5m$94m7$1@dont-email.me>,
Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>Ah Christmas. The family is gathered around the tree, opening presents.
>But when two brats get into an argument about which one mommy loves
>best, and they are armed, things turn deadly.
>
>In Largo, Florida, the 14 year old was jealous that his 15 year old
>brother got more presents from their mother. The sister, 23, intervened.
>The 14 year old then shot and killed the sister while she was holding
>her infant child to her chest in a carrier around her neck. The 15 year
>old then shot the 14 year old in revenge but didn't kill him.

And my first reaction was to add: Ah, Florida!

--
People who say they'll vote for someone else because Obama couldn't fix
*all* of Bush's messes are like people complaining that he couldn't cure

interests / alt.obituaries / Re: Death and Christmas