From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - How Long is it Going to Take
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 21:35:38 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 03:35 UTC

There are none so blind as liberals who will not see. I can see what's
happening here and according to Senor Smoke, I'm not that smart. These
people are trying to shift as many as possible over to government
dependence. They are lying about the job numbers in the private sector
while hiring more and more bureaucratic employees who very likely will
do nothing more than draw a paycheck. Venezuela here we come.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/initial-us-employment-reports-overstated-jobs
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / OT? - How Long is it Going to Take