From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Taking the Fifth
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 19:04:31 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 01:04 UTC

Apparently he was avoiding a Clinton suicide which, in the long run he
suffered anyway.

"Epstein allegedly invoked 5th Amendment 500 times during deposition,
skirted questions about Clinton. Epstein refused to 'list every place'
he and Bill Clinton had ever been together, according to a 2016 motion
filed by Virginia Giuffre" - Fox News
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: OT? - Taking the Fifth

<0d460fc5-4faf-41f3-b87e-e3949ceb5873n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21510&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21510

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 08:14:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT? - Taking the Fifth
From: bobcaprel@gmail.com (robert caprel)
 by: robert caprel - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 16:14 UTC

On Friday, January 5, 2024 at 5:04:34 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:

Sounds to me he did the Republican thing perfectly, so what are you bitching about?

> Apparently he was avoiding a Clinton suicide which, in the long run he
> suffered anyway.
>
> "Epstein allegedly invoked 5th Amendment 500 times during deposition,
> skirted questions about Clinton. Epstein refused to 'list every place'
> he and Bill Clinton had ever been together, according to a 2016 motion
> filed by Virginia Giuffre" - Fox News
> --
> "There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: OT? - Taking the Fifth

<MPG.40038faaf0e054c298969e@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21512&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21512

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 16:27:22 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 00:27 UTC

In article <0d460fc5-4faf-41f3-b87e-e3949ceb5873n@googlegroups.com>,
bobcaprel@gmail.com says...

> On Friday, January 5, 2024 at 5:04:34 PM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:
>
> Sounds to me he did the Republican thing perfectly, so what are you bitching about?
>

> > Apparently he was avoiding a Clinton suicide which, in the long run he
> > suffered anyway.
> >
> > "Epstein allegedly invoked 5th Amendment 500 times during deposition,
> > skirted questions about Clinton. Epstein refused to 'list every place'
> > he and Bill Clinton had ever been together, according to a 2016 motion
> > filed by Virginia Giuffre" - Fox News
> > --
> > "There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

"Trump has had a lot to say about the Fifth Amendment in the past.

?You see the mob takes the Fifth,? he said. ?If you?re innocent, why are
you taking the Fifth Amendment??

Another time, he said, ?Fifth Amendment. Fifth Amendment. Fifth
Amendment. Horrible.?"

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/corruption/trump-fifth-amendment-michael-
cohen/

A video of the August deposition the New York Attorney General?s office
took of former President Donald Trump, in which Trump invoked the Fifth
Amendment and declined to answer questions, was released Tuesday.

?Anyone in my position not taking the Fifth Amendment would be a fool ?
an absolute fool,? Trump said at the beginning of the deposition.

The former president invoked the Fifth more than 400 times during the
deposition, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/31/politics/trump-deposition-video-letitia-
james/index.html

"Everything Jeffrey Epstein Documents Reveal About Donald Trump
By James Bickerton
US News Reporter

A trove of court documents revealing details about the friends and
companions of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was made public on
Wednesday, sparking renewed interest in known associates such as Donald
Trump. The former president, and 2024 Republican presidential
frontrunner, was included in the published list of Epstein's contacts,
alongside figures such as Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton, though he
doesn't feature prominently and isn't accused of any criminality.

The papers were released as a result of a defamation case Virginia
Giuffre, one of Epstein's alleged victims, is bringing against his
former lover Ghislaine Maxwell. In December 2021, Maxwell, a British
socialite, was convicted of five charges including sex trafficking a
minor and sentenced to 20 years in prison. Epstein was found dead on
August 10, 2019 in his cell at a New York correctional facility. The
official autopsy report said he had died by suicide.

Trump and Epstein had a longstanding relationship, though its length and
depth has been contested. Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort features 13 times in
the documents released on Wednesday, including an interview with Maxwell
in which she denies ever being a member of the resort, but said she did
visit it and is "pretty sure" she was there at some point in the year
2000. The papers also state that Giuffre worked "as a locker room
attendant for the spa area" at Mar-a-Lago in the year 2000.""
[snip]

https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epsteins-visits-mar-lago-detailed-
1857636

Anyone who is surprised by Slick Wiily's antics needs a check up
from the neck up. The only thing surprising about #45 is the cult's
ability to ignore his antics.

TB

Re: OT? - Taking the Fifth

<GRCdnY9jw4Rijgf4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21514&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21514

Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 19:01:22 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 03:01 UTC

On 1/6/2024 4:27 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
> official autopsy report said he had died by suicide.
>
> Trump and Epstein had a longstanding relationship, though its length and
> depth has been contested. Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort features 13 times in
> the documents released on Wednesday, including an interview with Maxwell
> in which she denies ever being a member of the resort, but said she did
> visit it and is "pretty sure" she was there at some point in the year
> 2000. The papers also state that Giuffre worked "as a locker room
> attendant for the spa area" at Mar-a-Lago in the year 2000.""
> [snip]
>
> https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epsteins-visits-mar-lago-detailed-
> 1857636
>
> Anyone who is surprised by Slick Wiily's antics needs a check up
> from the neck up. The only thing surprising about #45 is the cult's

Well, shoot! Everyone knows they're not His antics - they're weaponized
liberalized AI imaginary pseudo antics without a grain of truth in them.
Except for the pussy grabbing part - that part He owns up to... HawHawHaw!

Re: OT? - Taking the Fifth

<und6ao$v4ki$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21516&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21516

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 21:38:03 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 03:38 UTC

On 1/6/2024 6:27 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
> official autopsy report said he had died by suicide.
>
> Trump and Epstein had a longstanding relationship, though its length and
> depth has been contested. Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort features 13 times in
> the documents released on Wednesday, including an interview with Maxwell
> in which she denies ever being a member of the resort, but said she did
> visit it and is "pretty sure" she was there at some point in the year
> 2000. The papers also state that Giuffre worked "as a locker room
> attendant for the spa area" at Mar-a-Lago in the year 2000.""
> [snip]
>
> https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-epsteins-visits-mar-lago-detailed-
> 1857636
>
> Anyone who is surprised by Slick Wiily's antics needs a check up
> from the neck up. The only thing surprising about #45 is the cult's

For crying out loud, do you have to relate everything to Donald Trump. I
realize you and Epstein are birds of the same feather but c'mon man.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: OT? - Taking the Fifth

<MPG.4003d6e5b52d1cd398969f@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21517&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21517

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 21:30:54 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 05:30 UTC

In article <und6ao$v4ki$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
> For crying out loud, do you have to relate everything to Donald Trump. I
> realize you and Epstein are birds of the same feather but c'mon man.

While you're hypocritically ignoring the orange elephant in the
room? LOL, hell yeah. #45 and Epstein were good buddies, untl they both
wanted the same property.

"?He?s a Lot of Fun to Be With?: Inside Jeffrey Epstein and Donald
Trump?s Epic Bromance

Beginning in the late ?80s, the infamous sex trafficker and the future
president (and their mutual friend Ghislaine Maxwell) palled around for
almost two decades. In an excerpt from his new book, American Kompromat,
the author exposes their shared tastes for private planes, shady money,
and foreign-born models?many of them ?on the younger side.?"

"Ghislaine Maxwell saw Donald Trump as a vital connection for her then
boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein early on. In the late ?80s, she had worked for
her father, British media mogul Robert Maxwell, in London, first at
Pergamon Press, then in another division that specialized in corporate
gifts. Thinking Trump would be a great catch as a client for her
venture, she realized she had a terrific connection through her father,
who knew Trump fairly well as a rival, bidding unsuccessfully to buy the
New York Post, inviting him to party aboard the Lady Ghislaine, and
attending extravagant society soirees.

Naively assuming that her father would appreciate her initiative,
Ghislaine Maxwell asked him to call Trump. However, according to
Nicholas Davies?s Death of a Tycoon, even though she was his favorite
daughter, Robert Maxwell erupted. ?Have you got your bum in your head??
he said. ?Why the fuck would Donald Trump want to waste his time seeing
you with your crappy gifts when he has a multimillion-dollar business to
run??

But her father was wrong. In the end, Trump spent plenty of time with
Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein. In fact, he fit in quite well with them.
Arrivistes all?be it Epstein?s Coney Island, Trump?s Queens, or Robert
Maxwell?s Eastern European shtetl?they had all come from the wrong side
of the tracks. And at some point in their lives, Robert Maxwell, Trump,
and Epstein all had ties to foreign intelligence agencies, arms dealers,
and the sex trade.

It was a world of unimaginable decadence. The epicenter of the operation
was Epstein?s enormously opulent Upper East Side townhouse. As a
dwelling, it was less a home than a deliberately, extravagantly staged
showcase, a calculated spectacle that declared to the world that
Epstein, a college dropout from a middle-class Brooklyn family, had been
embraced securely in the bosom of the powers that be."
[snip]

TB

Re: OT? - Taking the Fifth

<uneg3m$148uh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21519&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21519

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 09:31:02 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Sun, 7 Jan 2024 15:31 UTC

On 1/6/2024 11:30 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <und6ao$v4ki$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
>> For crying out loud, do you have to relate everything to Donald Trump. I
>> realize you and Epstein are birds of the same feather but c'mon man.
>>

> While you're hypocritically ignoring the orange elephant in the
> room? LOL, hell yeah. #45 and Epstein were good buddies, untl they both
> wanted the same property.
>
> "?He?s a Lot of Fun to Be With?: Inside Jeffrey Epstein and Donald
> Trump?s Epic Bromance
>
> Beginning in the late ?80s, the infamous sex trafficker and the future
> president (and their mutual friend Ghislaine Maxwell) palled around for
> almost two decades. In an excerpt from his new book, American Kompromat,
> the author exposes their shared tastes for private planes, shady money,
> and foreign-born models?many of them ?on the younger side.?"
>
> "Ghislaine Maxwell saw Donald Trump as a vital connection for her then
> boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein early on. In the late ?80s, she had worked for
> her father, British media mogul Robert Maxwell, in London, first at
> Pergamon Press, then in another division that specialized in corporate
> gifts. Thinking Trump would be a great catch as a client for her
> venture, she realized she had a terrific connection through her father,
> who knew Trump fairly well as a rival, bidding unsuccessfully to buy the
> New York Post, inviting him to party aboard the Lady Ghislaine, and
> attending extravagant society soirees.
>
> Naively assuming that her father would appreciate her initiative,
> Ghislaine Maxwell asked him to call Trump. However, according to
> Nicholas Davies?s Death of a Tycoon, even though she was his favorite
> daughter, Robert Maxwell erupted. ?Have you got your bum in your head??
> he said. ?Why the fuck would Donald Trump want to waste his time seeing
> you with your crappy gifts when he has a multimillion-dollar business to
> run??
>
> But her father was wrong. In the end, Trump spent plenty of time with
> Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein. In fact, he fit in quite well with them.
> Arrivistes all?be it Epstein?s Coney Island, Trump?s Queens, or Robert
> Maxwell?s Eastern European shtetl?they had all come from the wrong side
> of the tracks. And at some point in their lives, Robert Maxwell, Trump,
> and Epstein all had ties to foreign intelligence agencies, arms dealers,
> and the sex trade.
>
> It was a world of unimaginable decadence. The epicenter of the operation
> was Epstein?s enormously opulent Upper East Side townhouse. As a
> dwelling, it was less a home than a deliberately, extravagantly staged
> showcase, a calculated spectacle that declared to the world that
> Epstein, a college dropout from a middle-class Brooklyn family, had been
> embraced securely in the bosom of the powers that be."
> [snip]
>
> TB

Nothing hypocritical about it. I'm ignoring nothing. The post was about
Epstein. I should have known it was giving you an opportunity to say
much about nothing.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - Taking the Fifth