One Bell System - it sometimes works.

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

SubjectAuthor
* What do you have to lose? Take itTechnobarbarian
`* What do you have to lose? Take itGeorge.Anthony
 +* What do you have to lose? Take itsticks
 |`* What do you have to lose? Take itsticks
 | `* What do you have to lose? Take itTechnobarbarian
 |  +* What do you have to lose? Take itGeorge.Anthony
 |  |`* What do you have to lose? Take itTechnobarbarian
 |  | `- What do you have to lose? Take itGeorge.Anthony
 |  +* What do you have to lose? Take itkmiller
 |  |`- Re: What do you have to lose? Take itTechnobarbarian
 |  `* What do you have to lose? Take itbfh
 |   +* What do you have to lose? Take itsticks
 |   |`* What do you have to lose? Take itGeorge.Anthony
 |   | `- Re: What do you have to lose? Take itsticks
 |   `* What do you have to lose? Take itkmiller
 |    `* What do you have to lose? Take itbfh
 |     `- Re: What do you have to lose? Take itkmiller
 `* What do you have to lose? Take itTechnobarbarian
  `- What do you have to lose? Take itGeorge.Anthony

1
What do you have to lose? Take it

<MPG.4000c5007edcca2398969a@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21496&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21496

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: What do you have to lose? Take it
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:37:43 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 21:37 UTC

"Nearly 17,000 people may have died after taking hydroxycholoroquine
during the first wave of COVID, according to a study by French
researchers.

The anti-malaria drug was prescribed to some patients hospitalized with
COVID-19 during the first wave of the pandemic, "despite the absence of
evidence documenting its clinical benefits," the researchers point out
in their paper, published in the February issue of Biomedicine &
Pharmacotherapy.

Now, researchers have estimated that some 16,990 people in six countries
? France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Turkey and the U.S. ? may have died as
a result."

"In fact, they say the figure may be far higher given the study only
concerns six countries from March to July 2020, when the drug was
prescribed much more widely.

Hydroxychloroquine gained prominence partly due to French virologist
Didier Raoult who had headed the Méditerranée Infection Foundation
hospital, but was later removed amid growing controversy.

It was also considered something of a ?miracle cure? by the then-U.S.
President Donald Trump, who said: ?What do you have to lose? Take it.?"

https://www.politico.eu/article/hydroxychloroquine-could-have-caused-
17000-deaths-during-covid-study-finds/

TB

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<un7bad$3q9ur$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21499&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21499

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: What do you have to lose? Take it
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 16:26:23 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 22:26 UTC

On 1/4/2024 3:37 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

> "Nearly 17,000 people may have died after taking hydroxycholoroquine
> during the first wave of COVID, according to a study by French
> researchers.
>
> The anti-malaria drug was prescribed to some patients hospitalized with
> COVID-19 during the first wave of the pandemic, "despite the absence of
> evidence documenting its clinical benefits," the researchers point out
> in their paper, published in the February issue of Biomedicine &
> Pharmacotherapy.
>
> Now, researchers have estimated that some 16,990 people in six countries
> ? France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Turkey and the U.S. ? may have died as
> a result."
>
> "In fact, they say the figure may be far higher given the study only
> concerns six countries from March to July 2020, when the drug was
> prescribed much more widely.
>
> Hydroxychloroquine gained prominence partly due to French virologist
> Didier Raoult who had headed the Méditerranée Infection Foundation
> hospital, but was later removed amid growing controversy.
>
> It was also considered something of a ?miracle cure? by the then-U.S.
> President Donald Trump, who said: ?What do you have to lose? Take it.?"
>
> https://www.politico.eu/article/hydroxychloroquine-could-have-caused-
> 17000-deaths-during-covid-study-finds/
>
> TB

I have no data to back me up but these French "researchers" themselves
admit it was during the first wave. Of course we all know the first wave
hit before few, if anyone was aware of what was occurring and what it
was (except Fauci). Given that, it's likely that in many of those cases
the inflicted were already too far gone to recover.

On another note, just who are these French researchers? What are their
names and what are their backgrounds? Saying French researchers is like
saying "some say". Also note in the link the weasel words "could have
caused". Well, heart disease, cancer, etc. also "could have caused".
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<un7hqb$3r6pm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21500&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21500

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 18:17:14 -0600
 by: sticks - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 00:17 UTC

On 1/4/2024 4:26 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
> On 1/4/2024 3:37 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>

>> "Nearly 17,000 people may have died after taking hydroxycholoroquine
>> during the first wave of COVID, according to a study by French
>> researchers.
>>
>> The anti-malaria drug was prescribed to some patients hospitalized with
>> COVID-19 during the first wave of the pandemic, "despite the absence of
>> evidence documenting its clinical benefits," the researchers point out
>> in their paper, published in the February issue of Biomedicine &
>> Pharmacotherapy.
>>
>> Now, researchers have estimated that some 16,990 people in six countries
>> ? France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Turkey and the U.S. ? may have died as
>> a result."
>>
>> "In fact, they say the figure may be far higher given the study only
>> concerns six countries from March to July 2020, when the drug was
>> prescribed much more widely.
>>
>> Hydroxychloroquine gained prominence partly due to French virologist
>> Didier Raoult who had headed the Méditerranée Infection Foundation
>> hospital, but was later removed amid growing controversy.
>>
>> It was also considered something of a ?miracle cure? by the then-U.S.
>> President Donald Trump, who said: ?What do you have to lose? Take it.?"
>>
>> https://www.politico.eu/article/hydroxychloroquine-could-have-caused-
>> 17000-deaths-during-covid-study-finds/
>>
>> TB
>
> I have no data to back me up but these French "researchers" themselves
> admit it was during the first wave. Of course we all know the first wave
> hit before few, if anyone was aware of what was occurring and what it
> was (except Fauci). Given that, it's likely that in many of those cases
> the inflicted were already too far gone to recover.

I would tend to agree. People were desperate as there were limited
therapeutics available and going on a ventilator was a death sentence.

> On another note, just who are these French researchers? What are their
> names and what are their backgrounds? Saying French researchers is like
> saying "some say".  Also note in the link the weasel words "could have
> caused". Well, heart disease, cancer, etc. also "could have caused".

If you go to the linked study, they actually do admit the statistical
analysis they have done is possibly quite wrong. The study authors
aren't the one who inserts Trump into the matter, either. That would be
the left wing Rag Politico. If you really read between the lines and
look into some of the participants, they are getting money from some of
the BigPharma orgs, and are making a case for the NEXT pandemic as laid
out in UN Event 201. They don't want doctors to be able to use off
label drugs in treatment for much of anything. They want control, and
with the recent depopulation efforts in the news, it is a bit
frightening to think these people want even control in handling another
pandemic. But don't take my word for it, below is directly quoted from
their "discussion" portion of the paper. Even if you believed their
numbers, remembering how many people died, it's a pretty small number.
They sure worked hard to come up with something, but they don't know shit!

"In other words, our results might be overestimated by a factor 5 (i.e.
the actual number of deaths related to HCQ would be ≈3000 deaths) or
underestimated by a factor 2 (i.e. the actual number of deaths related
to HCQ would be ≈30000 deaths). Thus, the effect of HCQ on mortality was
the main source of uncertainty for the proposed estimates."

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<MPG.4000f91726f00da598969b@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21501&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21501

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 17:19:59 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 01:19 UTC

In article <un7bad$3q9ur$3@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...

> On 1/4/2024 3:37 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> >

> > "Nearly 17,000 people may have died after taking hydroxycholoroquine
> > during the first wave of COVID, according to a study by French
> > researchers.
> >
> > The anti-malaria drug was prescribed to some patients hospitalized with
> > COVID-19 during the first wave of the pandemic, "despite the absence of
> > evidence documenting its clinical benefits," the researchers point out
> > in their paper, published in the February issue of Biomedicine &
> > Pharmacotherapy.
> >
> > Now, researchers have estimated that some 16,990 people in six countries
> > ? France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Turkey and the U.S. ? may have died as
> > a result."
> >
> > "In fact, they say the figure may be far higher given the study only
> > concerns six countries from March to July 2020, when the drug was
> > prescribed much more widely.
> >
> > Hydroxychloroquine gained prominence partly due to French virologist
> > Didier Raoult who had headed the Méditerranée Infection Foundation
> > hospital, but was later removed amid growing controversy.
> >
> > It was also considered something of a ?miracle cure? by the then-U.S.
> > President Donald Trump, who said: ?What do you have to lose? Take it.?"
> >
> > https://www.politico.eu/article/hydroxychloroquine-could-have-caused-
> > 17000-deaths-during-covid-study-finds/
> >
> > TB
>
> I have no data to back me up but these French "researchers" themselves
> admit it was during the first wave. Of course we all know the first wave
> hit before few, if anyone was aware of what was occurring and what it
> was (except Fauci). Given that, it's likely that in many of those cases
> the inflicted were already too far gone to recover.
>
> On another note, just who are these French researchers? What are their
> names and what are their backgrounds? Saying French researchers is like
> saying "some say". Also note in the link the weasel words "could have
> caused". Well, heart disease, cancer, etc. also "could have caused".

LOL, Like you really care about any of this. It wouldn't matter to
you if one of them was Louis Pasteur. You just enjoy seeing yourself
singing and dancing around. If you really gave a damn you could look
this stuff up for yourself. All you really care about is shucking and
jiving.

No matter how you slice and dice it, your fat assed hero was
telling idiots to eat that shit, because he was hoping for a miracle. It
looks like both that asshole and you might have been smart enough that
you didn't eat any. BTW, whatever happened to that miracle?

"Jan. 3, 2024"

"Covid Has Resurged, but Scientists See a Diminished Threat
Hospitalizations have ticked upward, and there are at least 1,200 Covid-
related deaths each week. Americans should mask more often, and
vaccination rates remain too low, experts say."

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/03/health/covid-masks-vaccinations.html

LOL, and the best I can hope for is yet more shuckin' and jivin',
without any real substance.

TB

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<un7stf$6fl$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21503&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21503

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 21:26:41 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Fri, 5 Jan 2024 03:26 UTC

On 1/4/2024 7:19 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> [...]
> singing and dancing around. If you really gave a damn you could look
> this stuff up for yourself. All you really care about is shucking and
> jiving.
>
> No matter how you slice and dice it, your fat assed hero was
> telling idiots to eat that shit, because he was hoping for a miracle. It
> looks like both that asshole and you might have been smart enough that
> you didn't eat any. BTW, whatever happened to that miracle?
>
> "Jan. 3, 2024"
>
> "Covid Has Resurged, but Scientists See a Diminished Threat
> Hospitalizations have ticked upward, and there are at least 1,200 Covid-
> related deaths each week. Americans should mask more often, and
> vaccination rates remain too low, experts say."
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/03/health/covid-masks-vaccinations.html
>
> LOL, and the best I can hope for is yet more shuckin' and jivin',

I don't need to look it up since you copied and pasted the pertinent
information. Besides, I don't have an internet wayback machine as
effective as yours. So you can't supply the data I asked for. Apparently
you think the wordier you get the more correct you are. You are one
person who uses many words to say nothing. By the way, your crystal ball
is awfully cloudy. How in hell would you know what I think or care
about. So stuff that up your kinky racist ass... if you can get past
your head.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<unjpr5$228r9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21532&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21532

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 09:47:49 -0600
 by: sticks - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 15:47 UTC

On 1/4/2024 6:17 PM, sticks wrote:

--snip--
> "In other words, our results might be overestimated by a factor 5 (i.e.
> the actual number of deaths related to HCQ would be ≈3000 deaths) or
> underestimated by a factor 2 (i.e. the actual number of deaths related
> to HCQ would be ≈30000 deaths). Thus, the effect of HCQ on mortality was
> the main source of uncertainty for the proposed estimates."

RFK Jr. on HCQ and Ivermectin. There used to be libs who wanted truth.
Very few anymore. Now they all just act like sheep.

<https://rumble.com/v45ym9w-rfk-jr.-unloads-the-truth-about-ivermectin-to-the-hill-it-was-really-a-mira.html>

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,
unless you're whitelisted and that's doubtful.

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<MPG.40074be1ee3d97519896a0@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21535&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21535

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 12:27:13 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 20:27 UTC

In article <unjpr5$228r9$1@dont-email.me>, wolverine01@charter.net
says...

> On 1/4/2024 6:17 PM, sticks wrote:
>
> --snip--
> > "In other words, our results might be overestimated by a factor 5 (i.e.
> > the actual number of deaths related to HCQ would be ?3000 deaths) or
> > underestimated by a factor 2 (i.e. the actual number of deaths related
> > to HCQ would be ?30000 deaths). Thus, the effect of HCQ on mortality was
> > the main source of uncertainty for the proposed estimates."
>
> RFK Jr. on HCQ and Ivermectin. There used to be libs who wanted truth.
> Very few anymore. Now they all just act like sheep.
>
> <https://rumble.com/v45ym9w-rfk-jr.-unloads-the-truth-about-ivermectin-to-the-hill-it-was-really-a-mira.html>

So? Riddle me this Batman: Have any of you morons ever been brave
enough to swallow even a drop of this shite? Are you now, or have you
ever eaten this miracle cure as a way to guard against Covid? Inquiring
minds would like to know about your actual experience with this miracle
cure? lqtm

TB

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<unklcj$26idb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21537&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21537

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 17:37:59 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 23:37 UTC

On 1/9/2024 2:27 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <unjpr5$228r9$1@dont-email.me>, wolverine01@charter.net
> says...
>>
>> On 1/4/2024 6:17 PM, sticks wrote:
>>
>> --snip--
>>> "In other words, our results might be overestimated by a factor 5 (i.e.
>>> the actual number of deaths related to HCQ would be ?3000 deaths) or
>>> underestimated by a factor 2 (i.e. the actual number of deaths related
>>> to HCQ would be ?30000 deaths). Thus, the effect of HCQ on mortality was
>>> the main source of uncertainty for the proposed estimates."
>>
>> RFK Jr. on HCQ and Ivermectin. There used to be libs who wanted truth.
>> Very few anymore. Now they all just act like sheep.
>>
>> <https://rumble.com/v45ym9w-rfk-jr.-unloads-the-truth-about-ivermectin-to-the-hill-it-was-really-a-mira.html>
>
> So? Riddle me this Batman: Have any of you morons ever been brave
> enough to swallow even a drop of this shite? Are you now, or have you
> ever eaten this miracle cure as a way to guard against Covid? Inquiring
> minds would like to know about your actual experience with this miracle
> cure? lqtm
>
> TB
You're a moron. Answer your own question.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<YCydnY2Qs7uIkQP4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21542&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21542

Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 19:16:36 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 03:16 UTC

On 1/9/2024 12:27 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <unjpr5$228r9$1@dont-email.me>, wolverine01@charter.net
> says...
>>
>> On 1/4/2024 6:17 PM, sticks wrote:
>>
>> --snip--
>>> "In other words, our results might be overestimated by a factor 5 (i.e.
>>> the actual number of deaths related to HCQ would be ?3000 deaths) or
>>> underestimated by a factor 2 (i.e. the actual number of deaths related
>>> to HCQ would be ?30000 deaths). Thus, the effect of HCQ on mortality was
>>> the main source of uncertainty for the proposed estimates."
>>
>> RFK Jr. on HCQ and Ivermectin. There used to be libs who wanted truth.
>> Very few anymore. Now they all just act like sheep.
>>
>> <https://rumble.com/v45ym9w-rfk-jr.-unloads-the-truth-about-ivermectin-to-the-hill-it-was-really-a-mira.html>
>
> So? Riddle me this Batman: Have any of you morons ever been brave
> enough to swallow even a drop of this shite? Are you now, or have you
> ever eaten this miracle cure as a way to guard against Covid? Inquiring
> minds would like to know about your actual experience with this miracle
> cure? lqtm
>
> TB

Ivermectin is to Covid what truth is to retrumplicans. Useless.

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<MPG.400869aa34be513c9896a1@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21545&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21545

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 08:46:08 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 16:46 UTC

In article <unklcj$26idb$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...

> On 1/9/2024 2:27 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> > In article <unjpr5$228r9$1@dont-email.me>, wolverine01@charter.net
> > says...
> >>
> >> On 1/4/2024 6:17 PM, sticks wrote:
> >>
> >> --snip--
> >>
> >> RFK Jr. on HCQ and Ivermectin. There used to be libs who wanted truth.
> >> Very few anymore. Now they all just act like sheep.
> >>
> >> <https://rumble.com/v45ym9w-rfk-jr.-unloads-the-truth-about-ivermectin-to-the-hill-it-was-really-a-mira.html>
> >
> > So? Riddle me this Batman: Have any of you morons ever been brave
> > enough to swallow even a drop of this shite? Are you now, or have you
> > ever eaten this miracle cure as a way to guard against Covid? Inquiring
> > minds would like to know about your actual experience with this miracle
> > cure? lqtm
> >
> > TB
> You're a moron. Answer your own question.

LOL My answer should be obvious to all but the completely
oblivious. The way you're dodging the question makes your answer obvious
too. You hypocrites are preaching a gospel that you don't actually
believe yourself.

TB

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<AhAnN.183703$xHn7.91085@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21546&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21546

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 12:16:16 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 17:16 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <unjpr5$228r9$1@dont-email.me>, wolverine01@charter.net
> says...
>>
>> On 1/4/2024 6:17 PM, sticks wrote:
>>
>> --snip--
>>> "In other words, our results might be overestimated by a factor 5 (i.e.
>>> the actual number of deaths related to HCQ would be ?3000 deaths) or
>>> underestimated by a factor 2 (i.e. the actual number of deaths related
>>> to HCQ would be ?30000 deaths). Thus, the effect of HCQ on mortality was
>>> the main source of uncertainty for the proposed estimates."
>>
>> RFK Jr. on HCQ and Ivermectin. There used to be libs who wanted truth.
>> Very few anymore. Now they all just act like sheep.
>>
>> <https://rumble.com/v45ym9w-rfk-jr.-unloads-the-truth-about-ivermectin-to-the-hill-it-was-really-a-mira.html>
>
> So? Riddle me this Batman: Have any of you morons ever been brave
> enough to swallow even a drop of this shite? Are you now, or have you
> ever eaten this miracle cure as a way to guard against Covid? Inquiring
> minds would like to know about your actual experience with this miracle
> cure? lqtm

So look, I have not swallowed even a drop of it, but I did, like, a
thought experiment about, you know, swallowing it............and it
worked - I literally have not gotten Covid in the passage of time
since then.

Note: My voluntary answering of your question is not a self-admission
of being one of any of the alleged morons you refer to.

--
bill

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<unmnot$2jg69$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21548&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21548

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 12:30:53 -0600
 by: sticks - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 18:30 UTC

On 1/10/2024 11:16 AM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>> In article <unjpr5$228r9$1@dont-email.me>, wolverine01@charter.net
>> says...
>>>
>>> On 1/4/2024 6:17 PM, sticks wrote:
>>>
>>> --snip--
>>>
>>> RFK Jr. on HCQ and Ivermectin.  There used to be libs who wanted truth.
>>> Very few anymore.  Now they all just act like sheep.
>>>
>>> <https://rumble.com/v45ym9w-rfk-jr.-unloads-the-truth-about-ivermectin-to-the-hill-it-was-really-a-mira.html>
>>
>>       So? Riddle me this Batman: Have any of you morons ever been brave
>> enough to swallow even a drop of this shite? Are you now, or have you
>> ever eaten this miracle cure as a way to guard against Covid? Inquiring
>> minds would like to know about your actual experience with this miracle
>> cure? lqtm
>
> So look, I have not swallowed even a drop of it, but I did, like, a
> thought experiment about, you know, swallowing it............and it
> worked - I literally have not gotten Covid in the passage of time since
> then.
>
> Note: My voluntary answering of your question is not a self-admission of
> being one of any of the alleged morons you refer to.

Gawd that Boob is an idiot. I have no problem answering if I have tried
it or not. I am unvaxxed, and asked my doctor if he would prescribe it
if I wanted it. He answered affirmatively. I got covid, it was
relatively minor for me, and I didn't feel I needed anything to get over
it, and wanted to instead gain totally natural immunity. If I got
worse, I would have taken it without hesitation. Same goes for HCQ.

What sickens me is the idiots on the left who refuse to address the real
problem of where this originated, and the reasons for denying
therapeutic alternatives to vaccination, and granting BigPharma
emergency use and immunity from prosecution for any adverse affects of
their experimental mRNA bio-weapon. Like the article origally quoted,
it all gets ignored in favor of harming Trump.

They refuse to read or listen to anything questioning the party
narrative. They are oblivious to the fact millions of people worldwide
were killed by not only the virus, but now the experimental vaccine with
not only cardiovascular issues, but deficient immune system responses to
infection and even turbo cancers in numbers never seen before. Of
course they are busy claiming all this is coincidental and a myth. For
some unknown reason, they appear to take everything the corrupt WHO and
BigPharma claim at face value, even though they knew ahead of time the
lock-downs, closing of businesses and schools, and sending everyone
indoors was the wrong way to deal with a pandemic. You could go to
Walmart, but not church. Some places even used it as a reason to limit
one's ability to buy a weapon for self defense, which would be critical
when all hell breaks loose and anarchy sets in.

Instead of intelligently addressing real issues associated with this
farce pandemic, they instead wish to again find a way to harm Trump.
Wash, rinse, repeat. You also have to remember these are the same
people who insist an 8 year old can chop off his weiner if he so
chooses, and a parent has no say in the matter. Yet an adult cannot
have access to a widely used effective drug on their deathbed if they so
choose. The same people who insist a underage teenage woman should be
able to abort a living, breathing, heart beating baby right up until
birth, because it is "Her body, her choice." Yet an elderly person or
healthcare worker at great risk of getting covid cannot use HCQ as a
prophylactic alternative if they so choose. Total fucking hypocrisy!

--
Stand With Israel!
NOTE: If you use Google Groups I don't see you,
unless you're whitelisted and that's doubtful.

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<zoednRDjcZTveAP4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21549&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21549

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 10:44:04 -0800
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
 by: kmiller - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 18:44 UTC

On 1/10/2024 9:16 AM, bfh wrote:
> Technobarbarian wrote:
>> In article <unjpr5$228r9$1@dont-email.me>, wolverine01@charter.net
>> says...
>>>
>>> On 1/4/2024 6:17 PM, sticks wrote:
>>>
>>> --snip--
>>>
>>> RFK Jr. on HCQ and Ivermectin.  There used to be libs who wanted truth.
>>> Very few anymore.  Now they all just act like sheep.
>>>
>>> <https://rumble.com/v45ym9w-rfk-jr.-unloads-the-truth-about-ivermectin-to-the-hill-it-was-really-a-mira.html>
>>
>>       So? Riddle me this Batman: Have any of you morons ever been brave
>> enough to swallow even a drop of this shite? Are you now, or have you
>> ever eaten this miracle cure as a way to guard against Covid? Inquiring
>> minds would like to know about your actual experience with this miracle
>> cure? lqtm
>
> So look, I have not swallowed even a drop of it, but I did, like, a
> thought experiment

HawHawHaw!

>about, you know, swallowing it............and it
> worked - I literally have not gotten Covid in the passage of time since
> then.
>
> Note: My voluntary answering of your question is not a self-admission of
> being one of any of the alleged morons you refer to.

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<P0DnN.177384$7sbb.143258@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21550&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21550

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 15:23:10 -0500
 by: bfh - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 20:23 UTC

kmiller wrote:
> On 1/10/2024 9:16 AM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> In article <unjpr5$228r9$1@dont-email.me>, wolverine01@charter.net
>>> says...

>>>       So? Riddle me this Batman: Have any of you morons ever
>>> been brave
>>> enough to swallow even a drop of this shite? Are you now, or have you
>>> ever eaten this miracle cure as a way to guard against Covid?
>>> Inquiring
>>> minds would like to know about your actual experience with this
>>> miracle
>>> cure? lqtm
>>
>> So look, I have not swallowed even a drop of it, but I did, like, a
>> thought experiment
>
> HawHawHaw!

Hey. I'm still capable of thought.............more or less.
(here's a measurement of me thinking a thought)
Download Mbps
938.35
Upload Mbps
521.49
Ping ms 11

>> about, you know, swallowing it............and it worked - I
>> literally have not gotten Covid in the passage of time since then.
>>
>> Note: My voluntary answering of your question is not a
>> self-admission of being one of any of the alleged morons you refer to.

--
bill

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<unn0j8$2kr14$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21551&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21551

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 15:01:29 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 21:01 UTC

On 1/10/2024 10:46 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> In article <unklcj$26idb$1@dont-email.me>, ganthony@gmail.org says...
>>
>> On 1/9/2024 2:27 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>>> In article <unjpr5$228r9$1@dont-email.me>, wolverine01@charter.net
>>> says...

>>> So? Riddle me this Batman: Have any of you morons ever been brave
>>> enough to swallow even a drop of this shite? Are you now, or have you
>>> ever eaten this miracle cure as a way to guard against Covid? Inquiring
>>> minds would like to know about your actual experience with this miracle
>>> cure? lqtm
>>>
>>> TB
>> You're a moron. Answer your own question.
>
> LOL My answer should be obvious to all but the completely
> oblivious. The way you're dodging the question makes your answer obvious
> too. You hypocrites are preaching a gospel that you don't actually
> believe yourself.
>
> TB
First, I was just pointing out your own moronism, which has nothing to
do with Ivermectin. Second, unlike yourself, I am far from a hypocrite.
Third, I have preached no gospel of any kind here, much less for or
against Ivermectin.

You really need to get your comprehensioner calibrated.
--
"There are none so blind as liberals who will not see"

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<unn116$2kr14$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21552&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21552

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George.Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 15:08:56 -0600
 by: George.Anthony - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 21:08 UTC

On 1/10/2024 12:30 PM, sticks wrote:
> [...]
> when all hell breaks loose and anarchy sets in.
>
> Instead of intelligently addressing real issues associated with this
> farce pandemic, they instead wish to again find a way to harm Trump.
> Wash, rinse, repeat.  You also have to remember these are the same
> people who insist an 8 year old can chop off his weiner if he so
> chooses, and a parent has no say in the matter.  Yet an adult cannot
> have access to a widely used effective drug on their deathbed if they so
> choose.  The same people who insist a underage teenage woman should be
> able to abort a living, breathing, heart beating baby right up until
> birth, because it is "Her body, her choice."  Yet an elderly person or
> healthcare worker at great risk of getting covid cannot use HCQ as a
> prophylactic alternative if they so choose.  Total fucking hypocrisy!

Liberals are the quintessential followers. They need government to tell
them where to go, what to do, and when and how to do it. They have no
ability to think for themselves and must be told what to think by
government and media (oops, there I go with the redundancy again).
--
"Liberals, obliviots blindly obeying government for millenia."

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<zoednRPjcZRttwL4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21554&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21554

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 15:40:34 -0800
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: i09172@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com (kmiller)
 by: kmiller - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 23:40 UTC

On 1/10/2024 12:23 PM, bfh wrote:
> kmiller wrote:

>>> So look, I have not swallowed even a drop of it, but I did, like, a
>>> thought experiment
>>
>> HawHawHaw!
>
> Hey. I'm still capable of thought.............more or less.
> (here's a measurement of me thinking a thought)
> Download Mbps
> 938.35
> Upload Mbps
> 521.49
> Ping ms 11

Obviously a weaponized conspiracy theory instigated by an immunized
Jewish space laser drunk on Invermectin.

>>> about, you know, swallowing it............and it worked - I literally
>>> have not gotten Covid in the passage of time since then.
>>>
>>> Note: My voluntary answering of your question is not a self-admission
>>> of being one of any of the alleged morons you refer to.

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<MPG.400959f11a4458fc9896a2@reader80.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21558&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21558

From: technobarbarian@gmail.com (Technobarbarian)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 01:51:21 -0800
 by: Technobarbarian - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 09:51 UTC

In article <YCydnY2Qs7uIkQP4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>, i09172
@removethisspamblockerstuff-yahoo.com says...

> On 1/9/2024 12:27 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> > In article <unjpr5$228r9$1@dont-email.me>, wolverine01@charter.net
> > says...
> >>
> >> On 1/4/2024 6:17 PM, sticks wrote:
> >>
> >> --snip--
> >>
> >> RFK Jr. on HCQ and Ivermectin. There used to be libs who wanted truth.
> >> Very few anymore. Now they all just act like sheep.
> >>
> >> <https://rumble.com/v45ym9w-rfk-jr.-unloads-the-truth-about-ivermectin-to-the-hill-it-was-really-a-mira.html>
> >
> > So? Riddle me this Batman: Have any of you morons ever been brave
> > enough to swallow even a drop of this shite? Are you now, or have you
> > ever eaten this miracle cure as a way to guard against Covid? Inquiring
> > minds would like to know about your actual experience with this miracle
> > cure? lqtm
> >
> > TB
>
> Ivermectin is to Covid what truth is to retrumplicans. Useless.

LOL, I love it. No one will admit to eating that crap. Not even
orange jesus claims to have eaten Ivermectin. But, all of the magaloons
think it's a good idea--for someone else.

TB

Re: What do you have to lose? Take it

<uo9j0c$279bj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=21634&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#21634

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 16:06:05 -0600
 by: sticks - Wed, 17 Jan 2024 22:06 UTC

On 1/10/2024 3:08 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
> [...]
>> people who insist an 8 year old can chop off his weiner if he so
>> chooses, and a parent has no say in the matter.  Yet an adult cannot
>> have access to a widely used effective drug on their deathbed if they
>> so choose.  The same people who insist a underage teenage woman should
>> be able to abort a living, breathing, heart beating baby right up
>> until birth, because it is "Her body, her choice."  Yet an elderly
>> person or healthcare worker at great risk of getting covid cannot use
>> HCQ as a prophylactic alternative if they so choose.  Total fucking
>> hypocrisy!
>>

> Liberals are the quintessential followers. They need government to tell
> them where to go, what to do, and when and how to do it. They have no
> ability to think for themselves and must be told what to think by
> government and media (oops, there I go with the redundancy again).

Court actions are proving it actually was a conspiracy on the part of
the Government to stop the use of Ivermectin. Of course, that won't
stop the retarded liberals from still repeating the same old talking
points. So much for the party of science. Bunch of fucking hypocrites
are willing to actually harm people because of political ideology. It's
past stupid, it's now dangerous behavior.

<https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/feds-hide-details-about-anti-ivermectin-campaign-response-doctors>